+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
TJ2010 said:
i am a prejune applicant and uptil noe ststus is still in RBVO since october 2010. what is happening. Any prejune with a better status,. Any advice or information for me
Unfortunately, the situation for Pre Juners look quite bleak, but some are miraculously receiving medical request. Just be a bit more patient....thaz all u can do really..good luck...Mandie

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I greet all the people in the house. I noticed that my ecas address disappeared again two days ago and has not come.Please anyone with such experience. Please share your experiences.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
jihems said:
I greet all the people in the house. I noticed that my ecas address disappeared again two days ago and has not come.Please anyone with such experience. Please share your experiences.
Are u a pre or post June?

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
I 2005 applicant.

toptinar

May 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2011
AOR Received.
PER receive on 19-08-2011.2nd aor on Nov 3rd 2011 wit document request
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
16-09-2011(RBVO)
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
Goodday to all d seniors on dis forum.pls help me out here.i sent my applicatn to cio in june 2011.after six weeks i ask 4 my status and i was given a file no.i use dat no yesterday on their website it say d eligibility of my applicatn has bin completed and dat dey hav sent me a mail since august 9th.but there is nothing in my mailbox even my spam mail.pls should i email cio dat hav not seen their mail or is dis normal.has anybody experience dis.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
toptinar said:
Goodday to all d seniors on dis forum.pls help me out here.i sent my applicatn to cio in june 2011.after six weeks i ask 4 my status and i was given a file no.i use dat no yesterday on their website it say d eligibility of my applicatn has bin completed and dat dey hav sent me a mail since august 9th.but there is nothing in my mailbox even my spam mail.pls should i email cio dat hav not seen their mail or is dis normal.has anybody experience dis.
Please do without any further delay. God forbide if CIO has not made error in sending it to a wrong email address or they forgot sending it.

Hoolala!!!! am dreaming Naija :p :p

flushmedic

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2009
Doc's Request.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
I sent Accra visa office an Email requesting for an update in my application yesterday and surprisingly i got a reply today.

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. However, please be advised of your NEW file number - B*********.

We strongly advise that you quote the above file number in all your future correspondence with our office and sign with your full name as you have indicated on your application. Failure to do so will have your enquiry not responded to.

Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application.

Thank you for cooperation and for your interest in immigrating to Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d’immigration (KAS)

Patience is really the key here,
My timeline is in my signature
Cheers

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
flushmedic said:
I sent Accra visa office an Email requesting for an update in my application yesterday and surprisingly i got a reply today.

Dear Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. However, please be advised of your NEW file number - B*********.

We strongly advise that you quote the above file number in all your future correspondence with our office and sign with your full name as you have indicated on your application. Failure to do so will have your enquiry not responded to.

Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application.

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d'immigration (KAS)

Cheers
I got a response from them yesterday too after I e-mailed them on Monday requesting an update it says:".....Your file is currently in queue to be paper-screened by an officer. Once this screening takes place, you will be contacted with regards to the next steps in the processing of your application...."

I understand this is the first step at VO stage of or processing, they check everything once again, expecially the completeness of supporting docs, after which u'd get PSDEC-1, the 1st CAIPS code. (According to Qorax)....Mandie

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
flushmedic said:

Dear Sir,

Regards,

Immigration Section - Section d'immigration (KAS)

Cheers
Which e.mail address did you guys use?
Cheers!

flushmedic

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2009
Doc's Request.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Some FSW applicants are expected to start receiving medical call as from next week tuesday from accra... Please share the good news when it arrives.

I encourage every expectant person to claim it.

Have great weekend friends.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Omo Naija said:
Some FSW applicants are expected to start receiving medical call as from next week tuesday from accra... Please share the good news when it arrives.

@ Omo Naija, What about PPR for those that are through with Medicals?

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
If all goes well with your medical & you don't send any updates like new wife or baby... PPR should come before Nov at worst...

Prayer is the key !

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Omo Naija said:

I claim it in the matchless name of Jesus! Amen