+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Kabuki2020

Sep 9, 2018
Hi guys, I'm based outside Lagos and I want to do my medicals. I called to book with IOM but I was told they are unavailable unless I have a medical request form. Please how do I go about it putting the current interstate lockdown into consideration? Thanks
Not sure. But I can give you a contact there. Sent you a PM

Kabuki2020

Sep 9, 2018
Hi Nicky101,
CIC takes up to 6 months to process the application. I applied in June and got the request for passport in December. Once they respond, things go very fast from there. I remember the feeling too, felt like forever.
All the best
Congratulations are you heading to Vancouver?

Teez

Apr 19, 2018
Hello guys, please i have an ongoing application with an agency, which is temporary work permit, but the application is really taking longer than expected. I want to ask if there is a faster route to relocating to canada, i feel i should start a new application but dont know what,please i will be appreciate if i can i get any clue. Thanks.

oladele babalola

Jun 13, 2015
Their is no short cut in canadian immigration. Patience is the key word. The only process that is fast if you have a job offer, but you will still go through federal checks. Good luck

Reactions: Adunni212

MimGlo

Jan 5, 2019
AOR March 20, 2019. Got a new gcms note today with the following details: Medicals passed but expired (although I did another medicals and submitted last week but it did not reflect in the gcms). Eligibility passed. Security and criminality passed. But I noticed that the reviewing officer said "next step: admissibility ". What does this mean now please?

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
AOR March 20, 2019. Got a new gcms note today with the following details: Medicals passed but expired (although I did another medicals and submitted last week but it did not reflect in the gcms). Eligibility passed. Security and criminality passed. But I noticed that the reviewing officer said "next step: admissibility ". What does this mean now please?
You should be able to get hints about that from the last three or five pages of your GCMS notes where you have Note 1, Note 2,...and so on.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
AOR March)
AOR March #2019?? Which stream is your application? Like...Express Entry FSW? EE PNP? Where is your visa office? I'm asking because it's over a year already.

Kexzy

Dec 20, 2019
Hey guys,

I am about submitting my PR application and at the payment stage, but each time i input my Naira visa debit card details, it declines with this message - DECLINED - TRANSACTION NOT APPROVED

I have tried like 5 times and same message. Each time i check my account balance and amount not deducted and it always prompts me to go back and try again.

Please anyone in the house kindly assist as it is super urgent, i have only 2 days left