+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Obichereizu

Aug 19, 2019
Hi fellows,
This is a very nice place to be, so helpful... Let us be our brothers keeper, give necessary info and updates that you have which you believe will be helpful to your fellow.

I wish us all good, In our dreams and plans to immigrating to Canada.

Good luck fellows.

Obichereizu

Reactions: seisleo

Hedeeth

Aug 23, 2019
Please add me 08038804247

I'm in confusion right now about my degree being different from my job experience.

Last edited:

Scbho

Jan 18, 2019
Hi all. I'm new here. I want to ask if anyone in this group has ever added an adopted child as a dependent. What documents were provided to back it up . And how long did the application take .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all. I'm new here. I want to ask if anyone in this group has ever added an adopted child as a dependent. What documents were provided to back it up . And how long did the application take .
Depends on a lot of things. Is the child related to you? Where are you from? Canada does not recognize adoptions from some countries unles they changed it recently.

daddydara

Jul 14, 2019
I applied for a visitor visa since July 7 and i’m yet to get any feedback. I’ve done biometrics and the program I planned on attending has started today already and my vacation is almost over.
I would like to know if anyone else applied for visiting and they are yet to get feedback on their application.

Scbho

Jan 18, 2019
Depends on a lot of things. Is the child related to you? Where are you from? Canada does not recognize adoptions from some countries unles they changed it recently.
Not related but she has been with me for more than 5 years now . Im nigerian

Ogor97

Aug 25, 2019
I applied for a study permit on the 27th of June, 2019(paper based application). On the 13th of August 2019, medicals was requested. I did the medical exam on the 22nd of August and I’ll like to know if this is a guarantee that I’ll get the visa and how long would I have to wait to get the final response.