+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
has anyone been able to check his or her Ecas status yet?

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Naija Pikin said:
Spokes,
Good to have you here.
Yes, the medical issue is nothing to worry about any more, I have carried out extensive tests(independent tests at a FMC); sputum, xray, HIV, creatine,etc, they found nothing. It is so amazing how GOD works. I was particularly spurred on and encouraged by a lot of our good folks here; Aunty Ig, iii, barsindo, seglad, Emcool00, Oceana, and my buddy Moegbenga[/b (he is also post June 2010).
Please get this straight, first, I submitted my police clearance, as CIO encourages all applicants to do so, though not mandatory. However, if you did not do that, you have nothing to worry about, as you still have the opportunity to do so at the VO stage.
Secondly, the medicals I mentioned in my earlier post was of a personal concern, it had nothing to do with any medical requests from the Visa office, my application has just been forwarded by the CIO to them, and I am yet to receive any correspondence from Accra.
I wish you all the best.

Thanks Naija Pikin for your very explicit answers.
Iam soglad the challenges youmentioned earlier are non issues.
Wishin you the best in processing!!!

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rufmomodu said:
Dear ALL,

I wish everyone on this platform a Happy and Prosperous MMXI.

For your information Ghana has woken up!!!

My VISAs have been issued. Please see my time line beside.

I wish to thank everyone for your posts, insights and comments. Much appreciated.

As I prepare for the next stage of Immigration process, I pray that everyone will sooooooooon get that CALL.

Take Care and God Bless.
Congratulations pal; the waiting is over at last! Happy landing and life in Canada.

Emcool00

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana.
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-09
Doc's Request.
09-02-10
AOR Received.
09-02-10
File Transfer...
09-04-10
Med's Request
29-04-10
Med's Done....
25-05-10
Passport Req..
11-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2011
LANDED..........
13-04-2011
rufmomodu said:
Dear ALL,

I wish to thank everyone for your posts, insights and comments. Much appreciated.

As I prepare for the next stage of Immigration process, I pray that everyone will sooooooooon get that CALL.

Take Care and God Bless.
Congrats mate Accra is truely waking up now as I too got PPR this afternoon.It had seemed like it will never come but thank God at last.The copy of the letter is pasted below.May this positive wind of change touch the rest of us in no time.
Cheers and all the best everyone.

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results ( 25-05-2011), whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

- PASSPORTS. Check that:

There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA

E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.

- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) AND DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Accra
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

Regards,

Immigration Section

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Emcool00 said:
Congrats mate Accra is truely waking up now as I too got PPR this afternoon.It had seemed like it will never come but thank God at last.The copy of the letter is pasted below.May this positive wind of change touch the rest of us in no time.

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results ( 25-05-2011), whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

- PASSPORTS. Check that:

There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.

- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) AND DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

Immigration Section
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

Regards,

Immigration Section
Congrats to you also on this milestone. All the best as you prepare to land.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
rufmomodu said:
Dear ALL,

Take Care and God Bless.
Congratulations to you Rufmomodu....What a "new year" package! Thank God ACCRA had proven to be awake at last.

Cheers

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Rufmomodu & Emmcool, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I pray mine comes soon too. I did my medicals in March but have not heard a word from them.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Emcool00 said:
Congrats Emcool00 on the positive milestone.....and I say Amen IJN to your prayer of the "positive wind of change's touch".

Cheers!

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
congrats guys. All is well that ends well.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
rufmomodu said:
Dear ALL,

Take Care and God Bless.
Congratulation and celebration and jubilation

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mot said:
congrats guys. All is well that ends well.
Kindly accept my congratulations, those who had received their passport request. Wishing you happy landing and wonderful life in canada. For those who are seriously expecting their PR, I pray ours shall come in no time. CONGRATULATION!

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont forget to pre-fill your application form for a permanent resident card (IMM5444E), Goods accompanying and to follow forms (FROMB4/B4A)before hand, this will avoid you unnecessaary delay at POE

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Emcool00 said:

- PASSPORTS. Check that:

Immigration Section
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

Regards,

Immigration Section
Congratulation to you and your family. Happy landing.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
seglad said:
Dont forget to pre-fill your application form for a permanent resident card (IMM5444E), Goods accompanying and to follow forms (FROMB4/B4A)before hand, this will avoid you unnecessaary delay at POE
Are u sure he will need to do that? What will be his answer for Question 2.