+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Congrats to you two that have received your passport request. Those of us still waiting for medical request shall get ours very soon while those still expecting passport request shall also get theirs in earnest.

COngratulations.....

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
Are u sure he will need to do that? What will be his answer for Question 2.
The answer for question 2, will be the date he will land in canada, when he buys his flight tickets and knows the date he will land, then he can fill that date on the form.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Awoderu A.A said:
Congrats to you two that have received your passport request. Those of us still waiting for medical request shall get ours very soon while those still expecting passport request shall also get theirs in earnest.
COngratulations.....
Awoderu Sir, Please can you check your status online? I can remeber that we sent our full documents at the same time to Accra.

pyramid777

Star Member
Jun 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats to all those that have received the Good news and Godspeed to those of us still waiting... It is well !

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
congratulations! i want to say here it really a thing of Joy to have Nigerians getting visa.
i want to say thanks be to God on behalf of those who got theirs yesterday and pray that as we expect our good news in January God will grant us our heart desire IJN.
once again Congratulations!

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
gent2 said:
@ Rufmomodu & Emmcool, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

I pray mine comes soon too. I did my medicals in March but have not heard a word from them.
GENT,,,, NOT TO WORRY MAKE SURE U CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER,, PLEASE CHECK IT FREQUENTLY BEFORE U EMPTY....IF BY THE END OF THIS MONTH U AVNT HEARD THEN CONTACT THEM, TAKE CARE

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Hearty Congratulations to our two brothers who have heard wonderful news from Accra. Its sure a sign of good things to come. Divine speed for us remainning

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibry said:
GENT,,,, NOT TO WORRY MAKE SURE U CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER,, PLEASE CHECK IT FREQUENTLY BEFORE U EMPTY....IF BY THE END OF THIS MONTH U AVNT HEARD THEN CONTACT THEM, TAKE CARE
Ibry &Gent, I noticed that Rufmomodu and Emcool00 are the last Q3 of 2009, hope they will finished remaining Q3 of 2009 by the end of this month, and hopefully, they will start issuing PR for 2004 applicants. I have requested for my caipsreports , hope to receive it by next week and will know what is going on with my file .

ibry

Jul 25, 2010
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
seglad said:
Ibry &Gent, I noticed that Rufmomodu and Emcool00 are the last Q3 of 2009, hope they will finished remaining Q3 of 2009 by the end of this month, and hopefully, they will start issuing PR for 2004 applicants. I have requested for my caipsreports , hope to receive it by next week and will know what is going on with my file .
SEGLAD, I noticed your medicals was done in july right??if so dont worry i guess you will hear from them surely early his year, they r answering those people who did medicals in march/april i guess after them u would be next... things r looking positive now

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibry said:
SEGLAD, I noticed your medicals was done in july right??if so dont worry i guess you will hear from them surely early his year, they r answering those people who did medicals in march/april i guess after them u would be next... things r looking positive now
Yes, i did my medical in July due to some hinderances,medical request was issued on the 17th of march, my family did theirs on the 5th of May and mine in july,2010. I do hope they will consider date of my family medicals which is going to be expired in May, before mine, if not receive PR before 5th May, then my family will have to redo their medicals, and i will have two months left on my medical validity

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
A pathetic story of immigration to Canada....omo I dey fear o

Dilshod Marupov’s Canadian dream died in a pile of rubble and the broken bodies of four friends.

Like generations of immigrants before him, the young man left his impoverished, authoritarian country behind last year to build himself a new life in Canada.

But a year ago this Christmas Eve — a scant three days after he began a job repairing balconies — Mr. Marupov and his friends heard a dreadful snap in the faulty scaffolding supporting them while pouring concrete 13 storeys above the earth. They skidded, tumbling and hurtling to the cold ground.

“Every day is pain in my leg,” he says in an interview, his only sentence spoken in English.

He won’t dare utter his hopes for the future.

For hundreds of years, the immigrant dream has always been: come to Canada, work hard and eventually establish a decent life for your family, and especially your children.

But over the past 30 years, newcomers have found it more and more difficult to make ends meet. Poverty among immigrants is rising sharply. Employment is precarious. More recently, the numbers of undocumented and underground workers seem to be growing.

The dream, for many, is now a nightmare.

Mr. Marupov, now 22, was first inspired when his buddies in Uzbekistan showed him a website with stunning photos of the sea-side town of Comox, B.C.

He bought himself a plane ticket to Canada, left his sisters and parents behind and set off to get an education, make some money and build himself a new life.

He ran out of money when he reached Toronto, so decided to stay and work awhile before making his way to the coast. Tapping into the Uzbek community, he eventually found a job pouring concrete to repair balconies.

In the dusky late-afternoon hours of last Christmas Eve, as Mr. Marupov packed up his gear for a long weekend, the scaffolding supporting him and four others fractured.

None of them was safely attached to the structure and they all fell precipitously. Three company officials are facing criminal charges.

Mr. Marupov landed feet-first, destroying his back, spine, legs and damaging his head.

He spent four months in hospital, and is still in intense rehabilitation. He has struggled with addiction to painkillers and has been told he will never regain more than 25 per cent of his former mobility.

Instead of exploring the coastal mountains of British Columbia, “I feel like I am sitting inside four walls, like in a cage. And I feel myself very dull, very blue,” the former wrestler added through an interpreter.

Canada is not Europe, where marginalization of immigrants has led to race-based rioting and violence in some cities. But as people like Mr. Marupov find themselves with questionable immigration status, stuck in low-paid, unsafe jobs facing a dim future, keen observers of Canada’s immigration system are asking out loud whether we’re headed in that direction.

“I think we’re at a cusp of creating a divide in social cohesion,” says Don Drummond, former chief economist at Toronto-Dominion Bank, who has been tracking the welfare of newcomers with concern.

Mr. Marupov did not enter Canada’s workforce the traditional way. He came on a visitor’s visa and just started working, making a refugee claim along the way. He’s still waiting in a grey zone of status.

It’s people like him who are in the most precarious situation when it comes to making ends meet. They’re driven to take any job without complaint.

But even those who take the traditional route – who formally apply and are officially accepted to come to Canada as immigrants – are finding life more and more difficult here.

Studies of immigrants’ economic outcomes over the years show that newcomers have always had a tough time when they first arrive.

“Every one of us whose ancestors came to this country, our ancestors went through a period of economic struggle. But what’s important is that the sky is the limit,” commented Immigration Minister Jason Kenney in a recent interview.

But over the past 30 years, newcomers have been getting off to shakier starts, and it’s taking them longer and longer to catch up to Canadian-born workers.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Right said:
A pathetic story of immigration to Canada....omo I dey fear o

Dilshod Marupov's Canadian dream died in a pile of rubble and the broken bodies of four friends.

Like generations of immigrants before him, the young man left his impoverished, authoritarian country behind last year to build himself a new life in Canada.

But a year ago this Christmas Eve — a scant three days after he began a job repairing balconies — Mr. Marupov and his friends heard a dreadful snap in the faulty scaffolding supporting them while pouring concrete 13 storeys above the earth. They skidded, tumbling and hurtling to the cold ground.

“Every day is pain in my leg,” he says in an interview, his only sentence spoken in English.

He won't dare utter his hopes for the future.

For hundreds of years, the immigrant dream has always been: come to Canada, work hard and eventually establish a decent life for your family, and especially your children.

But over the past 30 years, newcomers have found it more and more difficult to make ends meet. Poverty among immigrants is rising sharply. Employment is precarious. More recently, the numbers of undocumented and underground workers seem to be growing.

The dream, for many, is now a nightmare.

Mr. Marupov, now 22, was first inspired when his buddies in Uzbekistan showed him a website with stunning photos of the sea-side town of Comox, B.C.

He bought himself a plane ticket to Canada, left his sisters and parents behind and set off to get an education, make some money and build himself a new life.

He ran out of money when he reached Toronto, so decided to stay and work awhile before making his way to the coast. Tapping into the Uzbek community, he eventually found a job pouring concrete to repair balconies.

In the dusky late-afternoon hours of last Christmas Eve, as Mr. Marupov packed up his gear for a long weekend, the scaffolding supporting him and four others fractured.

None of them was safely attached to the structure and they all fell precipitously. Three company officials are facing criminal charges.

Mr. Marupov landed feet-first, destroying his back, spine, legs and damaging his head.

He spent four months in hospital, and is still in intense rehabilitation. He has struggled with addiction to painkillers and has been told he will never regain more than 25 per cent of his former mobility.

Instead of exploring the coastal mountains of British Columbia, “I feel like I am sitting inside four walls, like in a cage. And I feel myself very dull, very blue,” the former wrestler added through an interpreter.

Canada is not Europe, where marginalization of immigrants has led to race-based rioting and violence in some cities. But as people like Mr. Marupov find themselves with questionable immigration status, stuck in low-paid, unsafe jobs facing a dim future, keen observers of Canada's immigration system are asking out loud whether we're headed in that direction.

“I think we're at a cusp of creating a divide in social cohesion,” says Don Drummond, former chief economist at Toronto-Dominion Bank, who has been tracking the welfare of newcomers with concern.

Mr. Marupov did not enter Canada's workforce the traditional way. He came on a visitor's visa and just started working, making a refugee claim along the way. He's still waiting in a grey zone of status.

It's people like him who are in the most precarious situation when it comes to making ends meet. They're driven to take any job without complaint.

But even those who take the traditional route – who formally apply and are officially accepted to come to Canada as immigrants – are finding life more and more difficult here.

Studies of immigrants' economic outcomes over the years show that newcomers have always had a tough time when they first arrive.

“Every one of us whose ancestors came to this country, our ancestors went through a period of economic struggle. But what's important is that the sky is the limit,” commented Immigration Minister Jason Kenney in a recent interview.

But over the past 30 years, newcomers have been getting off to shakier starts, and it's taking them longer and longer to catch up to Canadian-born workers.
Culled from http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/christmas-eve-tragedy-prompts-questions-about-canadas-immigrant-dream/article1844124/page1/

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
seglad said:
Yes, i did my medical in July due to some hinderances,medical request was issued on the 17th of march, my family did theirs on the 5th of May and mine in july,2010. I do hope they will consider date of my family medicals which is going to be expired in May, before mine, if not receive PR before 5th May, then my family will have to redo their medicals, and i will have two months left on my medical validity
This is your year no doubt. So take a deep breath and remain refresh. You should thinking ahead of the PR now. The reality and the details of life starters in Canada.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
This is your year no doubt. So take a deep breath and remain refresh. You should thinking ahead of the PR now. The reality and the details of life starters in Canada.
No shaken EMO.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
There are lots of good news in this Joint!!!!!!
And so it shall be all through this year for all of us!!!!
Thank God for all the outstanding news!!!