+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
Happy new year to you all
I am sincerely sorry for not attending the meeting. The situation in the country now is a contributing factor and also my ISP had problems with their network so i was not able to connect via skype. infact i was just granted access today since 20th of december.
I want to say a big thank you to seglad and every other member who contributed to the sucess of my document collation. God bless you all we shall all make it by HIS grace

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
Hi Guys,

Nive Thread here. Can I solicit the help of experienced members here regarding obtaining Police Clearance Certificate (PCC). For those who are based outside of Nigeria, what is the fastest and best way to go about it? I have contacted the Nigerian Embassy here and they advised that I am better of obtaining it from Nigeria as going through them could take a long time.

Advise on the way to go is much appreciated.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
9jacanada,

I think we have some members who have been in a similar situation on this thread.I would suggest you contact one of your family member/friend to help you with the process.You will need to send your fingerprint ,copy of your international passport and two photograph to Alagbon.It is not a difficult thing but you will have to shake body a little.

Am sure more contributions will roll on.My2kobo.

Ig

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Naija Pikin said:
Seasons greetings Dear ALL,
I have been an ardent reader of this forum, and have always been amazed at the way you've all helped one another with good suggestions and ideas. I am most certain that I will be welcome.
I am active member on another forum for post June 26th applicants, but believe me, I have always wanted to be part of you.
I have recently received my AOR, which in the post 26/6 forum we term as PER, as our letter states,... 'final positive eligibility review for processing'. It was really a wonderful celebration the day I received this much expected email, I am sure a lot of you had the same experience.
However, my joy is now hanging on a balance, for a sudden discovery which I am about to share with you, and to humbly ask for your opinion and advice, particularly from those who have done their medicals.
I have always had a gibbus(swell) on my spine, which I had always thought was from birth, so have never really bothered about it since it did not affect me in anyway. In my application form( Background declaration section), I ticked NO under the question, ''Have you suffered any disease, physical or mental condition....
This would have seem a true answer, until I got shocking information that I had suffered some kind of paralysis at an early age, something near polio, but was actually a condition called ''potts disease'', a non contagious tuberculosis that attacks the spinal cord, thus the victim does not have any visible symptoms, no coughs, etc, but a gradual and silent destruction of the spine.
Right now, I am 100% fit, and have always been, except for that age long gibbus, which i now know the true cause. My fear now is what happens at the medical stage, the DMP would surely request for my medical history, and the truth is that, I have received treatment for TB related condition in the past, and this contradicts my Background Declaration. A lot of things have been going on in my mind, if I stick to my earlier declaration, the Xray will pick the gibbus and what will I say it is, if I write to the VO before they request for medical examination, I may be pre-empting them. I am also thinking, do I withdraw the application at this stage and start afresh next year.
SORRY TO TAKE YOUR TIME WITH MY WAHALA. I just need any advice all you good people can give.
Thanks, and GOOD LUCK to you all in your various applications.
CHRISTOPHER.
Hi Naija Pickin,
I am just getting to read your post as I haave being off the forum for a while - Xmas and New year break I guess. First of all Happy new year to you and to all and may God bless us all exceedingly this year.
Have you sorted out theses issues you talked about here? I susspect you may just be fretting needlessly but Isuppose we have to be cautious about such things.
Congrats on the PER (I am a post June 2010 submitter as well - submitted in October but haven't gotten mine yet).
I have some questions for you I am afraid: You only referred to medical: have you done your police report? I didn't have to submit mine when Imailed the package. Let me know okay? And which post June 2010 forum are you talking about? I owuld like to follow your posts there if I may.
Looking forward to your invaluable reponse and update!!!
All the best

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
seglad said:
@ Ind-Dan, aboved, is the outcome you are requesting for, it has already been posted by Mot.
This may be rather belated but I am thrilled so immensly to have been part of meeting all you amazing people!!!!
God bless us all as we unfold all His gifts in this New Year of Hope!!!

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
igbehinadara said:
9jacanada,

I think we have some members who have been in a similar situation on this thread.I would suggest you contact one of your family member/friend to help you with the process.You will need to send your fingerprint ,copy of your international passport and two photograph to Alagbon.It is not a difficult thing but you will have to shake body a little.

Am sure more contributions will roll on.My2kobo.

Ig
Thank you so much Igbehinadara. Just one more point to clarify from esteemed members here. Do they (Nigerian police) have a specific form for the fingerprints, or do I get one from my local police here? Need to get this sorted ASAP. Thanks guys.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9jcanada said:
Thank you so much Igbehinadara. Just one more point to clarify from esteemed members here. Do they (Nigerian police) have a specific form for the fingerprints, or do I get one from my local police here? Need to get this sorted ASAP. Thanks guys.
Ask your relative to obtain/scan or mail the form to you, do the fingerprints with black ink and send it back by mail to your relative in nigeria to take it to alaagbon with a photocopy of your passport and passport photographs. YES, the police clearance is form specific.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
This may be rather belated but I am thrilled so immensly to have been part of meeting all you amazing people!!!!
God bless us all as we unfold all His gifts in this New Year of Hope!!!

Happy new year spoke.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
seglad said:
Ask your relative to obtain/scan or mail the form to you, do the fingerprints with black ink and send it back by mail to your relative in nigeria to take it to alaagbon with a photocopy of your passport and passport photographs. YES, the police clearance is form specific.
Thanks seglad, you are a star. Iwill get my peeps to source the form fr me ASAP. One more question (pardon my pedantry :)) Does the finger printing have to be done by the police here or can I do it by myself? Many thanks guys

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
9jcanada said:
Thanks seglad, you are a star. Iwill get my peeps to source the form fr me ASAP. One more question (pardon my pedantry :)) Does the finger printing have to be done by the police here or can I do it by myself? Many thanks guys
You can do the finger prints yourself, as long as is on the form. If you dont mind i may send you contact datails of someone there.

9jcanada

Champion Member
Oct 16, 2010
Calgary Alberta
App. Filed.......
12/01/2011
AOR Received.
10/06/2011
Med's Request
09/02/2012
Med's Done....
14/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
04/05/2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
seglad said:
You can do the finger prints yourself, as long as is on the form. If you dont mind i may send you contact datails of someone there.
Seglad,

you are a star. I'll appreciate that. Please send it into my PM inbox. Thanks a million bro/sis ;)

rufmomodu

Mar 1, 2005
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-09
Doc's Request.
04-11-09
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
13-11-09
Med's Request
04-03-10
Med's Done....
20-04-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-12-10
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-11
LANDED..........
March 2011 By HIS Grace
Dear ALL,

I wish everyone on this platform a Happy and Prosperous MMXI.

For your information Ghana has woken up!!!

My VISAs have been issued. Please see my time line beside.

I wish to thank everyone for your posts, insights and comments. Much appreciated.

As I prepare for the next stage of Immigration process, I pray that everyone will sooooooooon get that CALL.

Take Care and God Bless.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
spokes said:
Hi Naija Pickin,
I am just getting to read your post as I haave being off the forum for a while - Xmas and New year break I guess. First of all Happy new year to you and to all and may God bless us all exceedingly this year.
Have you sorted out theses issues you talked about here? I susspect you may just be fretting needlessly but Isuppose we have to be cautious about such things.
Congrats on the PER (I am a post June 2010 submitter as well - submitted in October but haven't gotten mine yet).
I have some questions for you I am afraid: You only referred to medical: have you done your police report? I didn't have to submit mine when Imailed the package. Let me know okay? And which post June 2010 forum are you talking about? I owuld like to follow your posts there if I may.
Looking forward to your invaluable reponse and update!!!
All the best
Spokes,
Good to have you here.
Yes, the medical issue is nothing to worry about any more, I have carried out extensive tests(independent tests at a FMC); sputum, xray, HIV, creatine,etc, they found nothing. It is so amazing how GOD works. I was particularly spurred on and encouraged by a lot of our good folks here; Aunty Ig, iii, barsindo, seglad, Emcool00, Oceana, and my buddy Moegbenga[/b (he is also post June 2010).
Please get this straight, first, I submitted my police clearance, as CIO encourages all applicants to do so, though not mandatory. However, if you did not do that, you have nothing to worry about, as you still have the opportunity to do so at the VO stage.
Secondly, the medicals I mentioned in my earlier post was of a personal concern, it had nothing to do with any medical requests from the Visa office, my application has just been forwarded by the CIO to them, and I am yet to receive any correspondence from Accra.
Follow this link below for post 26 June
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status-t49421.10365.html
I wish you all the best.

lnd_dan

Jun 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-2013
Nomination.....
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
File Transfer...
14-08-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
07-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
19-10-2013
Good days friends,
how has ur day been? hope u are all doing great.
has anyone recently gone for medicals a friend wants to know the cost.
pls. help!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
rufmomodu said:
Dear ALL,
I wish everyone on this platform a Happy and Prosperous MMXI.
For your information Ghana has woken up!!!
My VISAs have been issued. Please see my time line beside.
I wish to thank everyone for your posts, insights and comments. Much appreciated.
As I prepare for the next stage of Immigration process, I pray that everyone will sooooooooon get that CALL.
Take Care and God Bless.
Congratulations ...Nija for life!!!!!!!