+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Slowlybtsurely

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Quick one please.

I was employed by a parastatal for my one year paid post-qualification internship (Ministry of Defence) with headquarters in Abuja, but was posted to one of the Military Hospitals in Lagos for e program. Now, I'm wondering who should be issuing the reference letter. Ministry of defence or Military Hospital?

Note: it is almost impossible to get this letter from Ministry of defence.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Slowlybtsurely said:
Quick one please.

I was employed by a parastatal for my one year paid post-qualification internship (Ministry of Defence) with headquarters in Abuja, but was posted to one of the Military Hospitals in Lagos for e program. Now, I'm wondering who should be issuing the reference letter. Ministry of defence or Military Hospital?

Note: it is almost impossible to get this letter from Ministry of defence.
Getting it from the Military Hospistal where you did the actual internship will be okay, all the best.

olufemy1

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Doc's Request.
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
Med's Request
Upfront - 01-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront- 01-06-2016
Passport Req..
02-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-03-2016
I want to congratulate those who have already received Passport request mail. If you are landing in Toronto Pearson Airport and need a pick up to your destination in Toronto especially those who are ANGLICAN members, please contact me on +16474603594 and I will be glad to pick you up and drop you at your desire location.
Rev. Canon Matthew Olufemi Olajide.

maggiforever

Star Member
Aug 21, 2010
IBADAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
NOT APPLICABLE
Nomination.....
04-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
26-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2016
LANDED..........
28th May 2016
olufemy1 said:
I want to congratulate those who have already received Passport request mail. If you are landing in Toronto Pearson Airport and need a pick up to your destination in Toronto especially those who are ANGLICAN members, please contact me on +16474603594 and I will be glad to pick you up and drop you at your desire location.
Rev. Canon Matthew Olufemi Olajide.
That is very gracious of you sir. Might be calling on you pretty soon.

olufemy1

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Doc's Request.
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
Med's Request
Upfront - 01-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront- 01-06-2016
Passport Req..
02-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-03-2016
maggiforever said:
That is very gracious of you sir. Might be calling on you pretty soon.

May the peace of the Lord be with you. We will be very happy to receive you in Toronto.

OLANIPEKUN

Sep 10, 2014
Good day all
I am new to this forum and interested to apply for SINP in 2017, which mean i must get all neccessary documents ready on or Dec 2016. please i really need your assistance in preparing for my application.
This is my background, i had OND and HND in Electrical and Electronic Engineering with almost 6 years of work exp.
where do i start from,
i will need your responses.
best regard
olanipekun

olufemy1

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Doc's Request.
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
Med's Request
Upfront - 01-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront- 01-06-2016
Passport Req..
02-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-03-2016
I want to congratulate those who have already received Passport request mail. If you are landing in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC, Winnipeg MB, Regina SK and if you are going to Ottawa ON; and you need a pick up to your destination and any other assistance especially those who are ANGLICAN members, please contact the following people they will be glad to pick you up and drop you at your desire location and render neccessary assistance.

Toronto
Rev. Canon Olufemi Olajide
+1647-460-3594

Ottawa
Rev. Canon Felix Oyinlola
+1613-262-6541
Barrister Adeyemo
+1613-890-4282

Vancouver
Rev. Dayo Fasan
+1604-722-1970

Regina SK
Ven. Kay Adebogun
+1306-581-8224
Rev. Kunle Odumosu
+1306-351-7397

Winnipeg
Ven. Davies Adebiyi
+1204-962-1836

Rev. Canon Matthew Olufemi Olajide

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
@olufemi aka Rev. Canon olufemi olajide. I have read your posts,So amazed in awe! So there is still disunity in the body of Christ? So if your fellow Christian is not an Anglican then his help awaits at the bottom of your list. I can't believe you guys have brought this same attitude from Nigeria to Canada. What if Canada says if you are Nigeria and not allowed to come to their country? You enjoy all benefits in Canada and still u don't want to help your fellow country man not considering being a Christian self how then do you win souls for Christ ? In heaven will Anglicans stay in a different part or likewise in hell? I am totally disappointed in your religious bigotry, no wonder the Asians (phillipinos, Indians, Chinese etc) are making it faster in this country than Nigerians who are blessed than them with everything, you are already preaching denominational hate, may God help you! I am boiling with anger and have so much to say to you coupled with the fact that I sense that u are also tribalistic. This will not help our One Nigeria in diaspora, this will not even help us. Divided we fall United we stand tomorrow u will be same person complaining of racism when you as a so called man of God don't practice what you preach. I am a crusader of love, unity and freedom. If your so called church wants to help only their members then please send a memo all through the diocese in Nigeria of your contacts don't come up here to expose your religious bigotry if you don't want to help random people, this is a public forum to share and help those in need. I rest my case. Please if you are immigrating from anywhere in this world Nigeria, etc and coming to Winnipeg Manitoba and don't have any family or friends in this province and city of Winnipeg I will be glad to pick you up for free from the airport to anywhere in Winnipeg you will reside for free, all you have to do is send me a message I will respond, stay blessed people and welcome to Canada a country where love still exists!

olufemy1 said:
I want to congratulate those who have already received Passport request mail. If you are landing in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC, Winnipeg MB, Regina SK and if you are going to Ottawa ON; and you need a pick up to your destination and any other assistance especially those who are ANGLICAN members, please contact the following people they will be glad to pick you up and drop you at your desire location and render neccessary assistance.

Toronto
Rev. Canon Olufemi Olajide
+1647-460-3594

Ottawa
Rev. Canon Felix Oyinlola
+1613-262-6541
Barrister Adeyemo
+1613-890-4282

Vancouver
Rev. Dayo Fasan
+1604-722-1970

Regina SK
Ven. Kay Adebogun
+1306-581-8224
Rev. Kunle Odumosu
+1306-351-7397

Winnipeg
Ven. Davies Adebiyi
+1204-962-1836

Rev. Canon Matthew Olufemi Olajide

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
lilbro said:
@olufemi aka Rev. Canon olufemi olajide. I have read your posts,So amazed in awe! So there is still disunity in the body of Christ? So if your fellow Christian is not an Anglican then his help awaits at the bottom of your list. I can't believe you guys have brought this same attitude from Nigeria to Canada. What if Canada says if you are Nigeria and not allowed to come to their country? You enjoy all benefits in Canada and still u don't want to help your fellow country man not considering being a Christian self how then do you win souls for Christ ? In heaven will Anglicans stay in a different part or likewise in hell? I am totally disappointed in your religious bigotry, no wonder the Asians (phillipinos, Indians, Chinese etc) are making it faster in this country than Nigerians who are blessed than them with everything, you are already preaching denominational hate, may God help you! I am boiling with anger and have so much to say to you coupled with the fact that I sense that u are also tribalistic. This will not help our One Nigeria in diaspora, this will not even help us. Divided we fall United we stand tomorrow u will be same person complaining of racism when you as a so called man of God don't practice what you preach. I am a crusader of love, unity and freedom. If your so called church wants to help only their members then please send a memo all through the diocese in Nigeria of your contacts don't come up here to expose your religious bigotry if you don't want to help random people, this is a public forum to share and help those in need. I rest my case. Please if you are immigrating from anywhere in this world Nigeria, etc and coming to Winnipeg Manitoba and don't have any family or friends in this province and city of Winnipeg I will be glad to pick you up for free from the airport to anywhere in Winnipeg you will reside for free, all you have to do is send me a message I will respond, stay blessed people and welcome to Canada a country where love still exists!
Lilbro, you got it all wrong. People have the right to personal choice and who are we to question them and I don't see anything doctrinal in his write up.

Please revert to the grammar, It says "especially Anglican" , It doesn't necessarily mean that he can't render help to others. This grammar is absolutely clear

You have put down a lot of energy in writting and criticising another person's wish/offer, but then what will you do for others?

Please Lilbro, let's stop all this political correctness we can use all that energy for something meaningful

And to Rev Cannon Olufemi, continue doing good things , your reward will definitely come one day

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
highty said:
Lilbro, you got it all wrong. People have the right to personal choice and who are we to question them and I don't see anything doctrinal in his write up.

Please revert to the grammar, It says "especially Anglican" , It doesn't necessarily mean that he can't render help to others. This grammar is absolutely clear

You have put down a lot of energy in writting and criticising another person's wish/offer, but then what will you do for others?

Please Lilbro, let's stop all this political correctness we can use all that energy for something meaningful
Since you claim to read thru the lines, which absolutely you don't! In my last sentence I made everyone to understand that I will help anyone coming to the city of Winnipeg whatever race or religion you belong to most especially from Nigeria! I would also challenge you to doing same if you r not biased or being. Sentimental to my write up.

And to Rev Cannon Olufemi, continue doing good things , your reward will definitely come one day

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
highty said:

Hi,
It's always a good idea to know where someone is coming from before drawing a conclusion. Although Olufemi is trying to help here, but he went about it totally wrong; ask him and he'll agree. There was a post he made in this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landed-naija-applicant-please-share-your-experince-t56065.1965.html responding to Mabertia which he has since deleted. You can't claim to want to help, but "give priority to Anglican members". You either want to help all or come out and say you only want to help Anglican members. Saying that you want to help all, but give priority to Anglican members is the "religious bigotry" lilbro is frowning at.

lilbro

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Nomination.....
7-11-2013
AOR Received.
13-02-2014
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
21-03-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014
@kuskus God will continue to bless you and your family for understanding the truth and saying it always thanks for understanding my write up.
kuskus said:
Hi,
It's always a good idea to know where someone is coming from before drawing a conclusion. Although Olufemi is trying to help here, but he went about it totally wrong; ask him and he'll agree. There was a post he made in this thread http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landed-naija-applicant-please-share-your-experince-t56065.1965.html responding to Mabertia which he has since deleted. You can't claim to want to help, but "give priority to Anglican members". You either want to help all or come out and say you only want to help Anglican members. Saying that you want to help all, but give priority to Anglican members is the "religious bigotry" lilbro is frowning at.

suazo

Apr 3, 2016
Hello Everyone, I have a question about create express entry profile now with my highest degree.
I just completed my Master of Business Administration degree about two week ago at Vancouver Island University in British Columbia,Canada. All my results are posted on student records and I have officially completed the course requirements. I will not be able to receive my certificate until the convocation date which is on the 8th of June,2016

The question is: Can I choose the Masters degree as the highest level of education now as I am yet to receive my official certificate?
I have done my language test and bachelors degree conversion with WES. Your suggestions please!!!

Thank you .

bosunjohnson

Apr 3, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I am a newbie here. I am about starting the application process.
Can someone please reply with a thread where I can begin with?

I will really appreciate.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
bosunjohnson said:
Hello Everyone,
I am a newbie here. I am about starting the application process.
Can someone please reply with a thread where I can begin with?

I will really appreciate.
Hi, this is a thread where you can get some good support, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-expression-of-interest-b54.0/

This is where you can get info om how to start your Express Entry journey, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/index.asp