+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
suazo said:
Hello Everyone, I have a question about create express entry profile now with my highest degree.
I just completed my Master of Business Administration degree about two week ago at Vancouver Island University in British Columbia,Canada. All my results are posted on student records and I have officially completed the course requirements. I will not be able to receive my certificate until the convocation date which is on the 8th of June,2016

The question is: Can I choose the Masters degree as the highest level of education now as I am yet to receive my official certificate?
I have done my language test and bachelors degree conversion with WES. Your suggestions please!!!

Thank you .
Hi, if you can confirm that your transcript is ready and your school can confirm it to WES and you also have a copy of your statement of result which you can send directly to WES then you are good to go and can indicate your masters degree as your highest educational level.

olufemy1

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2014
Doc's Request.
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2014
Med's Request
Upfront - 01-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront- 01-06-2016
Passport Req..
02-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-03-2016
lilbro said:
@kuskus God will continue to bless you and your family for understanding the truth and saying it always thanks for understanding my write up.
I am very sorry if you are offended by my posting, those who understand my grammar and not Anglican, I have rendered to help. I want to let you know that I am not an Airport service. I have never rejected anyone that need my assistance, please do not misunderstand my kind gesture (Tina bajo ni jo ra eni tara eni lanko gbon). Thank you for your understanding.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olufemy1 said:
I am very sorry if you are offended by my posting, those who understand my grammar and not Anglican, I have rendered to help. I want to let you know that I am not an Airport service. I have never rejected anyone that need my assistance, please do not misunderstand my kind gesture (Tina bajo ni jo ra eni tara eni lanko gbon). Thank you for your understanding.
Please pardon my ignorance o, maybe my understanding of Yoruba is low. But let me get this right; if your church is running a soup kitchen, based the Yoruba adage you quoted, you'd put the Anglican members in the front of the line and push non-members to the back of the line to make sure members get fed? Why delete the other post only to say the same thing here in Yoruba?
Again, please pardon me. This doesn't speak well of you as a "pastor". Like I said before, you should feel free to help who ever you want to, but pretending to care about all is dishonest.

Jmoney

Star Member
Jun 13, 2014
Hello all,
People have the right to offer to help whoever they want. Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill...There are thousands of people in this forum and very few offer to help. Let those that want to take him up on his offer by all means do so.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Jmoney said:
Hello all,
People have the right to offer to help whoever they want. Let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill...There are thousands of people in this forum and very few offer to help. Let those that want to take him up on his offer by all means do so.
Gbam, well said!

TKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
olufemy1 said:
I want to congratulate those who have already received Passport request mail. If you are landing in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC, Winnipeg MB, Regina SK and if you are going to Ottawa ON; and you need a pick up to your destination and any other assistance especially those who are ANGLICAN members, please contact the following people they will be glad to pick you up and drop you at your desire location and render neccessary assistance.

Toronto
Rev. Canon Olufemi Olajide
+1647-460-3594

Ottawa
Rev. Canon Felix Oyinlola

+1613-262-6541
Barrister Adeyemo
+1613-890-4282

Vancouver
Rev. Dayo Fasan
+1604-722-1970

Regina SK
Ven. Kay Adebogun
+1306-581-8224
Rev. Kunle Odumosu
+1306-351-7397

Winnipeg
Ven. Davies Adebiyi
+1204-962-1836

Rev. Canon Matthew Olufemi Olajide
OLUFEMY1

PLS DON'T MIND KUSKUS AND LILBRO FOR THEIR CRITICISM. GOD UNDERSTANDS YOU AND HE ALONE WILL JUDGE AND REPAY ALL PEOPLE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG IN DOING GOOD TO ALL MEN ESPECIALLY TO THOSE IN THE HOUSEHOLD OF FAITH.
IT IS THE BIBLE THAT SAYS SO. AND I SEE THAT THATS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY FINE, UNFORTUNATELY THEY MISUNDERSTAND YOU.
PLS JUST CONTINUE THE GOOD WORK, AM NOT ANGLICAN THOUGH, AND NOT LANDING IN ANY OF THE PLACES MENTIONED.
GOD BLESS YOU

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
olufemy1 said:
Please keep up the good work. Any help that can be rendered to any one you are led to do so is appreciated.

esos4real

Star Member
Apr 2, 2016
Please while yall are at this, I need some clarifications as I am new to this thread (first post, please help a concerned brother).

I am working in Saudi Arabia as Doctor and currently running the eca evaluation and will eventually apply for EE,

1. Can I choose Saudi Arabian Canada visa office? or I should just choose accra office as I am entitled to a confirmed yearly vacation and unconfirmed emergency vacation (15days) yearly.

I really don't know, if the Canadian office are fair enough to treat PR visa applications for foreigners working in Saudi, knowing fully well, they are obligated to working for the Saudi government while here on contract? The thing get as e be sha...(might be wrong)

2. If I choose Accra office, and what stage will they need me or my passport? so I can plan my exit well from saudi arabia and jejely go and wait in Nigeria.

3.If I choose Accra visa office and am required for an interview, can I request for the interview from Saudi Arabian Canadian visa office?

ISSUES

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
esos4real said:
Please while yall are at this, I need some clarifications as I am new to this thread (first post, please help a concerned brother).

I am working in Saudi Arabia as Doctor and currently running the eca evaluation and will eventually apply for EE,

1. Can I choose Saudi Arabian Canada visa office? or I should just choose accra office as I am entitled to a confirmed yearly vacation and unconfirmed emergency vacation (15days) yearly. You can not 'choose' where your file will be processed as it is a function of where you are residing at the time you apply. Residency is determined by where you have legal right to reside within the last 12 months. CIC also has the discretion to have your file processed at any other Visa Office of their choice without any notice to you for their administrative ease/convenience

I really don't know, if the Canadian office are fair enough to treat PR visa applications for foreigners working in Saudi, knowing fully well, they are obligated to working for the Saudi government while here on contract? The thing get as e be sha...(might be wrong) Please see my comment above

2. If I choose Accra office, and what stage will they need me or my passport? so I can plan my exit well from saudi arabia and jejely go and wait in Nigeria. See comment above

3.If I choose Accra visa office and am required for an interview, can I request for the interview from Saudi Arabian Canadian visa office? If an interview is required, it will be scheduled at the closest, designated point for embassy appointments and you will be given adequate notice for this. The average notice given for interview date is betwen 4 to 8 weeks

ISSUES
Hi, see my responses above.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hi, for the newly landed and those about to land in the GTA, ie, Toronto, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Caledon, Burlington, North York, Oakville, etc, there's helping in finding your professional footing through Acces Employment.

Please click this link, for more details, http://www.accesemployment.ca/index.php/acces-employment-to-launch-online-program-to-support-newcomers-overseas-canadian-employment-connections

dshells

Apr 9, 2016
dcrest said:
Hi,
I plead to differ with your submission. All applications I had made to embassies for visa had always included my Nikkah (Islamic marriage) certificate as an evidence of my marriage status. And none has ever be turned down.

More so, for fsw application you will need to notaries all copies of documents you are putting in. This (notarization) by itself is a prove that whatever certificate that had passed through it is legally tenable within your country.

Others can contribute pls.

Dcrest
Dcrest,

This is very useful info. Can you please advise on which body in Nigeria issued your nikkah certificate?
Thank you in advance.

dshells

Apr 9, 2016
All-Wise said:
Dcrest is very correct. I used my Nikkah marriage certificates to obtain visas to UK and four different Schengen countries several times. I also used same for my FSW Applications with final approval of PPR. I am convinced a church marriage certificate will be acceptable as proof of marriage union for the FSW application purpose. Your comment and opinion on notarized copies of such certificates also carries my support as I share same opinion. Clearly, you are on point!
Regds
Thank you @All-wise
Can you please suggest reputable Islamic bodies in Nigeria for issuing nikkah certificates. I am just looking to be sure that I have something that is universally acceptable as yours. Many thanks in advance.

okuopaul

Jun 11, 2015
Hi everyone,

Can anyone in the house kindly tell the equivalent for an ICAN ACA Certificate in Canada?

Thanks as i await your prompt response.

Emmashin

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
Omo Naija said:
Happy new year all, my apologies for disappearing for all this while...

It has actually been for the better as God has really been good to me in all dimensions.

I am still in Regina - Saskatchewan, so anyone that needs general advice on anything Saskatchewan, don't hesitate to PM me (I'll try to respond within 24 hours).

Have a great week all and Remain blessed.
Hi Omo Naija,

Thanks for your post to those planning to come to Saskatchewan.......I am looking forward to landing there later this year. What will you advice me to do preparatory to coming that will make things easier? everyone says plan plan plan........but one needs information with which to plan. Areas of concern for me are: Job, accommodation and general living. what the crime rate like?