+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
Emmashin said:
Hi Omo Naija,

Thanks for your post to those planning to come to Saskatchewan.......I am looking forward to landing there later this year. What will you advice me to do preparatory to coming that will make things easier? everyone says plan plan plan........but one needs information with which to plan. Areas of concern for me are: Job, accommodation and general living. what the crime rate like?
Congrats on your Visa, Pls send me a PM and let me know the specific things you want to know and which part of Saskatchewan you intend to land, I will do my best to answer them. I might also share my cell number with you for a one on one discussion. Goodluck !

morshola

Sep 18, 2015
Hello People...

Do we have anybody in the house that has gone for New Brunswick international information session?

If so... Please share how it went.

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I applied to Saskatchewan and my application is currently in process. But i recently discovered that on settlement fund page, my currency has been converted since march 15th. Please what is the significance of this currency conversion?

hunkygee

Apr 13, 2016
Newbie in the house!!

Wrote IELTS April 02, Currently processing my Transcript for ECA.

@ Omonaija and other admins, Could you please add me to the whatsapp group.

Thanks.

adyola

Jan 26, 2015
adyola said:
Hello Everyone,

I applied to Saskatchewan and my application is currently in process. But i recently discovered that on settlement fund page, my currency has been converted since march 15th. Please what is the significance of this currency conversion?
Hello Good people,

Please does anyone have answer to this my question?

Mum T

Star Member
Aug 25, 2014
adyola said:
Hello Everyone,

Its a sign that you are close to nomination, you will hear from them soon.

Go to provincial section and ask your question, majority here are FSW

kcmoorebabe

Dec 7, 2015
Good day all, please I recently got the PR visa for myself, hubby and three children and we were nominated by Nova Scotia. Please I will need advise from those that have landed in Nova Scotia as regards settling. We need to connect please.......I am looking forward to landing there later this year. What will you advise me to do in preparation to coming that will make things easier? Please I need information on what next to do. I will like to know if it is advisable to come with the children now, considering the fact that we do not have a job yet, also other areas of concern for me are: Job, accommodation , health care and general way of living in Nova Scotia......

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
adyola said:
Hello Everyone,

kcmoorebabe said:
Good day all, please I recently got the PR visa for myself, hubby and three children and we were nominated by Nova Scotia. Please I will need advise from those that have landed in Nova Scotia as regards settling. We need to connect please.......I am looking forward to landing there later this year. What will you advise me to do in preparation to coming that will make things easier? Please I need information on what next to do. I will like to know if it is advisable to come with the children now, considering the fact that we do not have a job yet, also other areas of concern for me are: Job, accommodation , health care and general way of living in Nova Scotia......
Hi, you may both go to the Provincial nomination section of the forum for info and answers, http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/provincial-nomination-program-immigration-b6.0/

FORESIGHT

Aug 27, 2015
Fellow Nigerians,
I am currently preparing for IELTS and Credential Evaluation by WES.
Does anyone know if WES evaluates Certificates from Rivers State Polytechnic and University of Port Harcourt?
I noticed that University of Port Harcourt is not on the list of schools on the self assessment tool on WES web page.
I need urgent response on this as I have already paid WES. only arranging to get my transcripts forwarded to WES. I beg o, before I spend more money.
I thank you.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
FORESIGHT said:
Fellow Nigerians,
I am currently preparing for IELTS and Credential Evaluation by WES.
Does anyone know if WES evaluates Certificates from Rivers State Polytechnic and University of Port Harcourt?
I noticed that University of Port Harcourt is not on the list of schools on the self assessment tool on WES web page.
I need urgent response on this as I have already paid WES. only arranging to get my transcripts forwarded to WES. I beg o, before I spend more money.
I thank you.
Hi,

WES does not assess transcripts from University of PortHacourt, not sure about River state Poly

Have you thought about sending an email to WES for more clarification. They will repond for sure.

You could also try other recommend assessment bodies in Canada to find out about assessing transcripts from Uniport

thorndike4u

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2015 (received by AVO on 27-07-2015)
Nomination.....
02-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
07 May 2016
FORESIGHT said:
Thanks, do you know any other body approved by CIC?

I thank you.
ICAS does evaluation for Uniport.

FORESIGHT

Aug 27, 2015
Hurrayyy! Happy to hear this. Thanks so so so much Thorndike4u.
I will contact ICAS right away. Does it necessarily mean I lost the payment made to WES? I have not sent any document to them yet. Just decided to make the payment so that I don't spend it.
I thank greatly. Cheers.

highty

Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-214
Doc's Request.
27-10-2015
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
FORESIGHT said:
Hurrayyy! Happy to hear this. Thanks so so so much Thorndike4u.
I will contact ICAS right away. Does it necessarily mean I lost the payment made to WES? I have not sent any document to them yet. Just decided to make the payment so that I don't spend it.
I thank greatly. Cheers.
I think they would be able to refund the payment you made but you have to send them an email to sort things out