+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
Hello Everyone,

It is well. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Loolo

amansukh_singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Med's Request
Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2015
Hello seniors,

Pl tell
How much time after Decision Made for PPR???

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
amansukh_singh said:
Hello seniors,

Pl tell
How much time after Decision Made for PPR???
Hi, it's been reported to be between 3 and 6 weeks by applicants on this forum. Cheers.

Abideen

Apr 2, 2015
Dear All,
Please i need clarification on issues below :

1). What options are available for a PA and an accompanying spouse that are separated (Not divorced officially) in the middle of a nominee application that will not jeopardize the success of the application ?

2). What happens if the visa of an accompany spouse expires after the PA has landed in canada ?

3). What is the maximum time allowed for an accompany family member to join the PA in canada ?

Kindly assist with valuable responses, Thank you .

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Abideen said:
Dear All,
Please i need clarification on issues below :

1). What options are available for a PA and an accompanying spouse that are separated (Not divorced officially) in the middle of a nominee application that will not jeopardize the success of the application ? A separation gives allowance for reconciliation and the continuation of the marriage, it doesn't jeopardize the application

2). What happens if the visa of an accompany spouse expires after the PA has landed in canada ? The spouse will not be able to enter Canada with an expired visa and will have to be nominated by the spouse who has landed for a new visa to be processed

3). What is the maximum time allowed for an accompany family member to join the PA in canada ? You have up till the visa expiration date to land in Canada, wether PA or accompanying family member

Kindly assist with valuable responses, Thank you .
Hi, please see my comments above. All the best.

Abideen

Apr 2, 2015
Thank you so much Pipis Husband.
Assessment ongoing on my application according to my family frnd in canada, Pray i get my MR soonest.

jethrokay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
18-08-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Interview........
NOT DONE
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
Hello my people,

Please who has an experience on ADDITIONAL MEDICAL EXAMINATION PROCESS?.

I was asked to do an additional medical test because my chest x-ray results says my chest is not clear.

I have already started with a 3 day sputum test. How long will it take for the whole process to complete because I heard I will still do an ECG test again. I don't know the end.

PLEASE anybody in the house that has an experience on this should help out with the full picture.

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
jethrokay said:
Hello my people,

I was asked to do an additional medical test because my chest x-ray results says my chest is not clear.

I have already started with a 3 day sputum test. How long will it take for the whole process to complete because I heard I will still do an ECG test again. I don't know the end.

PLEASE anybody in the house that has an experience on this should help out with the full picture.

Hmmmm I think u should read back on d forum chats if not it isn't much of a big deal. Just do the required test and send. Cheers

Allgrace

Oct 9, 2015
Dr. Tario said:
Hmmmm I think u should read back on d forum chats if not it isn't much of a big deal. Just do the required test and send. Cheers
Hello,
I was also asked to do some additional test namely hepatitis B & C due to little scarification marks on my face. I told them that the marks where done when I was an infant but they insisted. I obliged and my TLU came out much later to indicate Medical result have been received.
As a medical practitioner, unclear chest might mean other things and you may most likely be screened for TB. Hopefully you should scale through if the mantoux test and sputum AFB come out clean.
All the best

Allgrace

Oct 9, 2015
jethrokay said:
Hello my people,

Hello,
I was also asked to do some additional test namely hepatitis B & C due to little scarification marks on my face. I told them that the marks where done when I was an infant but they insisted. I obliged and my TLU came out much later to indicate Medical result have been received.
As a medical practitioner, unclear chest might mean other things and you may most likely be screened for TB. The ECG requested is to clear you from any heart condition, it is actually done to assess the electrical activities of your heart, chamber component & size Hopefully you should scale through if the mantoux test and sputum AFB come out clean.
All the best

Abideen

Apr 2, 2015
Good day Seniors,
Please a friend seeks clarification on if an already indicated accompanying spouse has changed of mind about relocating to Canada upon successful assessment of their application ,can the PA relocate alone ?

Thank you

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Abideen said:
Good day Seniors,
Please a friend seeks clarification on if an already indicated accompanying spouse has changed of mind about relocating to Canada upon successful assessment of their application ,can the PA relocate alone ?

Thank you
Yes, the PA is free to land first and the spouse can come later but it must be before the expiration date of the entry visa. After that, the spouse can only come in if sponsored by the PA, which may be be a long application process and difficult since the initial visa issued was not utilised.

Abideen

Apr 2, 2015
Good day seniors,

1).Will CIC accept an IELTS result dated 29/08/2013 for a PNP with a valid CON ? if not what next ?

2). Can the PA pay CIC application fees & PR fees for self only provided spouse change mind about immigrating ?

Thank you for your prompt response always

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Abideen said:
Good day seniors,

1).Will CIC accept an IELTS result dated 29/08/2013 for a PNP with a valid CON ? if not what next ? No, IELTS result is only valid for 2 years. The one you quoted is more than 2 years now. The exam has to be retaken please, as soon as possible

2). Can the PA pay CIC application fees & PR fees for self only provided spouse change mind about immigrating ? Yes, though you will have to provide a reason why the spouse is not accompanying. To avoid issues with the VO, applicants usually just pay all the fees for the whole family. Better to present an application without 'comma' in it

Thank you for your prompt response always
Hi, see my responses above. All the best.

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
jethrokay said:
Hello my people,

jethrokay.

CIC Regional Medical Officer will ask for sputum test when the chest Xray has some scar or unclear picture. The Sputum culture will be ready in 8 weeks for negative result. You will have to wait for 8 weeks. I pray that your panel physician does not call you before the 6th week, as that means the test of culture is positive (God forbid). If you don't have TB or the symptoms, you have nothing to fear. Its just that your processing may be delayed by the Visa Office for another 2 to 3 months. All the best.