+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Pastor Daniel

Star Member
Oct 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Dear Lord we ask that AVO awake from her long slumber and let there be release and mighty pour of MRs, PPRs, Visas soonest. IJMN (Amen)

SOTAJ

Mar 29, 2013
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
15-Jan-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
24-Jul-2015
Interview........
N/A By His grace
Passport Req..
25-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2016
LANDED..........
02-May-2016
Pastor Daniel said:
Dear Lord we ask that AVO awake from her long slumber and let there be release and mighty pour of MRs, PPRs, Visas soonest. IJMN (Amen)
Amen!

Abideen

Apr 2, 2015
Dear seniors,

Urgent :pls advice on the best option to this issue based on this facts

PR and spouse did a PNP application stating that spouse intend to accompany PR, however eligibility assessment points was on individual basis .

6 months valid CON is approved & issued in PR's name to commence CIC application

Accompany spouse changes mind on immigration

How should the PR go about the CIC application ?

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Abideen said:
Dear seniors,

Urgent :pls advice on the best option to this issue based on this facts

PR and spouse did a PNP application stating that spouse intend to accompany PR, however eligibility assessment points was on individual basis .

6 months valid CON is approved & issued in PR's name to commence CIC application

Accompany spouse changes mind on immigration

How should the PR go about the CIC application ?
The PR should go ahead with the application for the family till PR is issued. They are not bound to land together and the spouse is free to later change their mind and join the PA. Simple, cheers.

Dr. Tario

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Pastor Daniel said:
We may need to hold vigils and fasting to our prayers for AVO.... its barely 5weeks to the end of the year 2015

ETE

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2015
Dr. Tario said:
We may need to hold vigils and fasting to our prayers for AVO.... its barely 5weeks to the end of the year 2015
Lol, nigerians and their vigil and fasting. Anyway, it is well, the lord shall do it for you all ijn.

nicksar

Nov 6, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed on 26-Jan-2015
Nomination.....
PER: 22-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
23-Mar-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
23-Mar-2015
Med's Request
5-May-2016
Med's Done....
First Round 11-May-2016 | 2nd Round - 10-Jan-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
28-Feb-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-Apr-2017
Hi guys,

please sign this petition and let CIC and the new minister hear our voice so they can process out PR application faster.
This is only for immigration application before Jan 2015 (EE):

https://www.change.org/p/citizenship-and-immigration-canada-cic-canada-should-finish-processing-pre-jan-2015-applications-before-express-entry-apps

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
Greetings my people,I hail una o.For those that got one update or the other,congratulations and for those awaiting an update,it will come speedily in Jesus name. Keep trusting GOD. love you all

Amir_Ali

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Asia
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Doc's Request.
NA
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
for sure
LANDED..........
sooonnnnnnnnnnn
naiza naiza hello naiza

Abideen

Apr 2, 2015
Hi good people,

What is the implication of submitting CIC application with a change in marital status with details below

During PNP Application - Married (Supported with Marriage Cert) and spouse to accompany PA

After receiving LCON & CIC application - Legally separated and PA only to immigrate to canada.

How will this affect the PA's application with CIC ?

Thank you.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Abideen said:
Hi good people,

What is the implication of submitting CIC application with a change in marital status with details below

During PNP Application - Married (Supported with Marriage Cert) and spouse to accompany PA

After receiving LCON & CIC application - Legally separated and PA only to immigrate to canada.

How will this affect the PA's application with CIC ?

Thank you.
Hi, this will have no adverse effect as long as you include the marital status documentation (legal separation) in your update to the review officer and request instructions on how to proceed. There's no cause for alarm, cheers.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
My good people in the house, I greet everyone. I have always been here but silently following all the happenings.

God has favoured my family by overturning the negative decision of the visa officer that reviewed our file and issued a refusa earlier in march as you will all recall.

We engaged the services of a Nigerian lawyer based in Canada and appealed the case.

Great people am glad to say the court ruled in our favour and allowed our appeal. The judgement stated that the decision by the visa was unreasonable and hence our case should be redetermined.

What more can I say but to say thanks to God for giving us a second chance. Please people help me give praise to this our awesome God.

I cannot stop without saying a BIG thank you to this house for all your love counsel, guide and prayers.

Thanks to everyone and to mention a few loofy, Ma Ig, Kollins, GentleAndrew,Pipiss husband, Ennex ,The Jacksons and so many of you, I am truely grateful.

I hope this will encourage someone as God is always there for us.

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gofame said:
My good people in the house, I greet everyone. I have always been here but silently following all the happenings.

God has favoured my family by overturning the negative decision of the visa officer that reviewed our file and issued a refusa earlier in march as you will all recall.

We engaged the services of a Nigerian lawyer based in Canada and appealed the case.

Great people am glad to say the court ruled in our favour and allowed our appeal. The judgement stated that the decision by the visa was unreasonable and hence our case should be redetermined.

What more can I say but to say thanks to God for giving us a second chance. Please people help me give praise to this our awesome God.

I cannot stop without saying a BIG thank you to this house for all your love counsel, guide and prayers.

Thanks to everyone and to mention a few loofy, Ma Ig, Kollins, GentleAndrew,Pipiss husband, Ennex ,The Jacksons and so many of you, I am truely grateful.

I hope this will encourage someone as God is always there for us.
Thank God, and congrats once again.