+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

wums

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Nomination.....
March 27 2014
AOR Received.
September 16 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 22 2015
Med's Done....
June 30 2015
Passport Req..
July 15 2015
gentleiphy said:
To God be the Glory....i hereby announce the arrival and safe delivery of a bouncing,smiling and sweet AVO MR this evening at exactly 6.45pm....it will sure end in praise.

Timeline
27th August 2014-application received
21st Nov 2014-DD charged
14th Jan 2015-PER received
26th June-Medical Request
Congrats

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :eek: – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Hey people,

Please kindly advise, when should i expect my passport to be ready for collection? If i decide to get down to VFS tomorrow (03/07/2015), would my passport be ready for pick up?

Thanks

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Righteous said:
Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :eek: – Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office ACCRA , on 02/07/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Hey people,

Please kindly advise, when should i expect my passport to be ready for collection? If i decide to get down to VFS tomorrow (03/07/2015), would my passport be ready for pick up?

Thanks
Hi, when VFS have your passport in Lagos, they will contact you and let you know. That is how the system works, same with DHL. No need to be jumpy, good things come to those who wait, cheers.

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, when VFS have your passport in Lagos, they will contact you and let you know. That is how the system works, same with DHL. No need to be jumpy, good things come to those who wait, cheers.
right.. thanks for the response.. I was going to be on week long training next week, thats what caused the rush ;D... Guess would have to wait till VFS contact me...

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
mamaj said:
Good day friends. Please can any landed senior advise on contact details for a reliable cargo company to send items from Naija to Canada?
Send a pm to tomehmeh she used one recently for her cargo to Calgary.
goodluck

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
From a Landed Naija Senior

In case you are landing in Evanston Calgary NW and needs a short-stay accommodation for 2weeks or more, there is a fully Furnished One (1) Bedroom +Living Room Basement suite available from July. It comes with full utilities such as Heat, Water, electricity, Internet, Cable+TV but excluding Phone. You have a separate entrance with new carpeted stairs and landing space, 9 inches deep ceiling, full washroom and closet for cloths, regulate heat, smoke detector and fire alarm. The suite has a Fridge and Microwave, (No kitchen Please). This offer is open to Nigerians only for now in order to help them settle in quickly. There is a free airport pickup if you are landing on weekends or evening. No references nor Credit check for Nigerians. Security deposit are refunded once you are moving out and no damage to the apartment. For more information please send a mail to elle4space @ gmail.com (Serious inquiries and only and only non-smokers are considered).
Thanks

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Congrats Kayb on your medicals!!!!! I wish you happy landingvand success in Canada
Tinu

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
Dear Seniors and everyone.

I need your guidance here, my Bank statements, Fixed deposit, Police clearance, Draft for immigration fee and medicals was requested for and all these were sent. I got confirmation from my courier that the package was delivered to Accra, but unfortunately i got below message.

Please help with urgent advice and guidance .

Please note that i included my b ank statement with Balance of about 1.4m, joint account balance of about 1m, Fix deposit of 1m and my infant daughters account of about 150k.

We are now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada in the skilled worker category.

We have determined that you may be ineligible to Canada as a foreign national by virtue of the fact that you do not meet the Financials requirements necessary for a family of 3 (CAD$18,260) as outlined in section R76(1)(b) of the Immigration Refugee Protection Act and the Regulations:
The skilled worker must

(i) have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations, an amount equal to one half of the minimum necessary income applicable in respect of the group of persons consisting of the skilled worker and their family members, or

(ii) be awarded points under paragraph 82(2)(a), (b) or (d) for arranged employment, as defined in subsection 82(1), in Canada.

Before we make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue. You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the costs of living for your family (even if they are not coming with you). Valuations of current property are not acceptable as proof of available funds. You must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated.

Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into
your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds
originated. For more details please see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to us. Please ensure that you quote the application number indicated at the top of this letter on any information you submit.

As stated above, you must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter. If you choose not to respond with additional information we will make our decision based on the information before us, which may result in the refusal of your application.

We look forward to receiving your additional information.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

AB
Immigration Program | Programme d'immigration

High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524

Please help!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi funshiba,
Just resend your proof of funds with a detailed cover letter with regards to the funds. And please please please remove your personal details from your post, hence I didn't quote your post. Except you've replaced your personal details.

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Funshiba,
please remove all your name and detail from your post.......
i did not copy your post so you can be able to delete / edit your post.

i ll suggest that you consolidate all your money into an account that is solely in your name(principal applicant)......you can then explain how you came about the money(attaching the bank statements from other accounts......if you have more cash please include it and state how you got the additional money(e.g include receipts of sale of car or house or land or evidence that you liquidated your shares.)

I added all the money you documented and you have more than the required just that its not all in your name......some visa officer will take what you have but another wants it in the principal applicant name

May you find favour

gentleiphy

May 18, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER 14-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-01-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
30-06-2015..SLU 21-07-15(Medical result received)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015
LANDED..........
06-11-2015
Hello Funshiba...sad that you got that mail after sending all Accra requested from you...however if you take time to read through the mail carefully you will notice the constant repetition of two things.."If you have made large deposits into
your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds
originated"
...what it means is that they want to know the source of the Fixed deposit investment...if you took it from your savings account,did you attach savings bank statement showing where the 1m in the fixed term deposit originated from?...Actually having accounts in the name of any member of your family was not the issue because you are allowed to include that of your spouse or jointly held account...the area they are concerned is the source of the staggered money in different form of accounts..viz-a viz...your own personal account,joint account,FD and your kids account...so please if the FD originated from your personal account send a bank statement signifying where it came from...otherwise if it came via sales of any property include the document showing the FD money came from that source. hope this helps.Best of luck,It will surely end in praise.Cheer up man .God never fails.

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
gentleiphy said:
Hello Funshiba...sad that you got that mail after sending all Accra requested from you...however if you take time to read through the mail carefully you will notice the constant repetition of two things.."If you have made large deposits into
originated"
...what it means is that they want to know the source of the Fixed deposit investment...if you took it from your savings account,did you attach savings bank statement showing where the 1m in the fixed term deposit originated from?...Actually having accounts in the name of any member of your family was not the issue because you are allowed to include that of your spouse or jointly held account...the area they are concerned is the source of the staggered money in different form of accounts..viz-a viz...your own personal account,joint account,FD and your kids account...so please if the FD originated from your personal account send a bank statement signifying where it came from...otherwise if it came via sales of any property include the document showing the FD money came from that source. hope this helps.Best of luck,It will surely end in praise.Cheer up man .God never fails.
Thanks alot for the kind words...

I will look into this and attach evidence....

in the case of the large deposit of N900,000 that came into my personal account, I attached a letter i wrote and the company's response to me to refund my investment, but i did not attach the company's statement as i do not have access to that..... (I hope that is ok to clear that?)

stanone

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Hello house, I have a question regarding Canadian immigration via Visitor Visa and I would like to know if anyone can give me some advise. I would like to know if it is possible for me to get a Canadian visitor visa and then speak to prospective employers within the duration of my stay in Canada. I am interested in immigrating as TFW and I have met some employers who seem very interested however when they find out that I am outside Canada then the interest gradually declines, some employers have suggested that I come over to study and then they would employ me but we all know how expensive the tuition for international students is like in Canada. NOTE that I don't intend to use the visitor visa to work as that would be impossible and a violation of the immigration rules. I intend to physically meet employers, have a job interview with them and then get the employer to apply for an LMIA on my behalf, that way when I return back to Nigeria after the expiration of the visitor visa, I would be sure that my encounter with the employers turned out positive and that an LMIA has been applied for on my behalf. So please guys, take your time to read this and let me know what you think. If you have an alternative method then I would gladly welcome it, do not hesitate to advise me on anything that could be beneficial regarding Canadian immigration.Thanks in advance

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
Hello Friends,

Can someone please help with a sample copy of Cover letter used for PoF i really need this to guide me in drafting mine. Abit confused on how to start and go about it.

I have all the support documents and statement required.

Urgent response will be highly appreciated.

(It can be sent to my inbox)

KR

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
funshiba said:
Hello Friends,

Can someone please help with a sample copy of Cover letter used for PoF i really need this to guide me in drafting mine. Abit confused on how to start and go about it.

I have all the support documents and statement required.

Urgent response will be highly appreciated.

(It can be sent to my inbox)
@ Funshiba
check your pm
Funshiba

@

KR