+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gbansiano

Feb 27, 2015
i have sent mails to CSE numerous times but i didnt get any responce yet.
my application category is family sponsorship.
i havent got any request letter to pay for the RPRF,

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gbansiano said:
i have sent mails to CSE numerous times but i didnt get any responce yet.
my application category is family sponsorship.
i havent got any request letter to pay for the RPRF,
If I remember correctly, family sponsorship for spouses requires that medical are done at the time when the application is submitted, including RPRF. If this is the case, the non-payment of the RPRF could be the reason for the delay in getting your PPR as this will not be issued unless the RPRF has been paid. Please go through the checklist for this category and see whether you should have paid the RPRF upfront, if so, pay this ASAP.

I may be wrong or gotten the info mixed up, so my apologies if I have stated any facts incorrectly.

Peace!!!

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
Hey Guys,

Quick question, how long does it take for one to get passport back from local VO if you are applying from outside Canada? Sent mine since 2nd June and yet to see any changes in myCIC or ECAS.

Monday would start another working week without update on my passport.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Eagle's Meeting Quarterly Meeting is Here Again!

We the Naija/Canadian Family will be gathering to network, discuss prospect and job opportunities in Canada, our application process and how to live the Canadian dream. This is an opportunity to put faces to the great names on the CanadaVisa forum.
(Q&A on Canada Immigration Process, Express Entry/Provincial Nominee Programs - Free Consultancy)

Landed Seniors (Skype/live Chat on Life in Canada)

Date: 18th July, 2015
Time: 12pm
Venue: Blue Nest Hotel Asolo Way Opp Mr Biggs 7/8 Bustop Airport Road

Please Note Very Important Information: To secure a seat Please confirm your attendance by sending a mail to eaglesnaijaforum@gmail.com

It's free to attend but we need attendees to voluntarily sponsor the program to cover the venue cost and contingencies. You won't want to miss this program as no consultant in the world can get you the volume of information and networking you'll get.

Pay into the Account
Access Bank: 0000800815
Account Name: Oluwakemi Bello

Enquiries:
Igbehinadara: 09092159981
Oghale: 09091988602

mamaj

Sep 24, 2013
Please has anyone successfully used the Nigerian Temporary Driving Licence to exchange or obtain the Canadian class 5 or 7 driving licence?

gbansiano

Feb 27, 2015
my application was denied, what are my chances if my sponsor decided to appeal the decision:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class, the class in which you applied. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is (a) the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;

Subsection 117(9) of the regulations states that no foreign national may be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if (d) the sponsor previously made an application for permanent residence and became a permanent resident and, at the time of that application, the foreign national was a non-accompanying family member or a former spouse or former common-law partner of the sponsor and was not examined.

Prior to your sponsor gaining permanent residence on June 20, 2013 under the CR8 category, your sponsor travelled back to your country and entered into marriage with you on February 9, 2013. Your sponsor failed to declare you prior to gaining permanent residence and you were not examined. As a result, I have determined that you are not a member of the family class.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. I am therefore refusing your application.

any advice

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gbansiano said:
my application was denied, what are my chances if my sponsor decided to appeal the decision:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a member of the family class, the class in which you applied. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the family class on the basis of their relationship as the spouse, common-law partner, child, parent or other prescribed family member of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.

Section 117(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is (a) the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner;

Subsection 117(9) of the regulations states that no foreign national may be considered a member of the family class by virtue of their relationship to a sponsor if (d) the sponsor previously made an application for permanent residence and became a permanent resident and, at the time of that application, the foreign national was a non-accompanying family member or a former spouse or former common-law partner of the sponsor and was not examined.

Prior to your sponsor gaining permanent residence on June 20, 2013 under the CR8 category, your sponsor travelled back to your country and entered into marriage with you on February 9, 2013. Your sponsor failed to declare you prior to gaining permanent residence and you were not examined. As a result, I have determined that you are not a member of the family class.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. For the reasons set out above, I am not satisfied that you are not inadmissible and that you meet the requirements of the Act. I am therefore refusing your application.

any advice
Hello

It would appear your spouse made a grave and cardinal error as per canadian immigration. By not declaring you as a spouse, he/she inadvertently eliminated u from sponsorship, permanently. You will need a lawyer to win this appeal, a good one at that.

This is one error people make by thinking that declaring a spouse at the point of permamnent residence application will increase processing time, it doesn't, and even if it does, it is better than the denial that follows down the line.

Please seek legal representation. It is well

Peace

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
Good morning family

Just to update the house. on the 12th June, 2015 we were notified that we should go for Medical test and also send some support documents

I have been advised by my good friend on ho to go about this, However i will appreciate if i can get below;

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Right of Permanent Residence Fee for you and your spouse.
- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria (contact number of anyone in alagbon, did before submission but i cant remember any info in terms of documentation they require and how much it cost, I will appreciate anyone's number so i can schedule an appointment)

- Updated proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. For more details please see:

This aspect is very critical as i may need advise on how to do this without any eyebrow, Can any experienced person verify how confirmation is done as i may not be able to tie down funds for so long ....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Forms, instructions and specifications can be found at www.cic.gc.ca

*** To avoid delays, please submit all requested documents at the same time ***

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
funshiba said:
Good morning family

Just to update the house. on the 12th June, 2015 we were notified that we should go for Medical test and also send some support documents

I have been advised by my good friend on ho to go about this, However i will appreciate if i can get below;

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Medical examination for the entire family. Medical forms will be sent to you via email tomorrow.
- Updated police clearance certificates for you and your spouse from Nigeria (contact number of anyone in alagbon, did before submission but i cant remember any info in terms of documentation they require and how much it cost, I will appreciate anyone's number so i can schedule an appointment)

- Updated proof of funds: you must have in the form of transferable and available funds, unencumbered by debts or other obligations. Send updated bank statements, fixed deposit certificates, etc. If you have made large deposits into your accounts or fixed term investments, you must provide evidence of where the funds originated. For more details please see:

This aspect is very critical as i may need advise on how to do this without any eyebrow, Can any experienced person verify how confirmation is done as i may not be able to tie down funds for so long ....

If I get your questions
You need a contact person at alagbon
Advice on how to approach the POF issue.

With regards to the police clearance, I'll shoot you a PM.
As per the POF, what did you submit with your application?

bensonams

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2013
funshiba said:
Good morning family

Congrats

funshiba

Jun 4, 2014
kuskus said:
If I get your questions
You need a contact person at alagbon
Advice on how to approach the POF issue.

With regards to the police clearance, I'll shoot you a PM.
As per the POF, what did you submit with your application?
Thanks, Lets talk via pm

Kind Regards

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
From a Landed Naija Senior

In case you are landing in Evanston Calgary NW and needs a short-stay accommodation for 2weeks or more, there is a fully Furnished One (1) Bedroom +Living Room Basement suite available from July. It comes with full utilities such as Heat, Water, electricity, Internet, Cable+TV but excluding Phone. You have a separate entrance with new carpeted stairs and landing space, 9 inches deep ceiling, full washroom and closet for cloths, regulate heat, smoke detector and fire alarm. The suite has a Fridge and Microwave, (No kitchen Please). This offer is open to Nigerians only for now in order to help them settle in quickly. There is a free airport pickup if you are landing on weekends or evening. No references nor Credit check for Nigerians. Security deposit are refunded once you are moving out and no damage to the apartment. For more information please send a mail to elle4space@gmail.com (Serious inquiries and only and only non-smokers are considered).
Thanks

much_mann

Star Member
Feb 12, 2012
@ Gbansiano

Sorry for the heartbreak and the difficult position you find yourself. I completely agree with @ANigerian, but getting a lawyer involves a lot of cost and will take time as your sponsor has unfortunately boxed him/her self into a corner.

CIC has pointed the fact to you. Your sponsor and you got married February and he became a PR in June same year, he failed to update and declare you in his application or at landing. Am afraid it will be an uphill battle.

Goodluck

gbansiano said:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

any advice