+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

neki

Apr 29, 2010
and for the scammers and the previously scammed out there

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2010/2010-06-08.asp

neki.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Hi canadaforsure

I used a master card account belonging my brother who has an account with intercontinental bank, i have seen the msg in my inbox and i will make the call immediately and keep everyone posted. Who knows maybe they have charge it now.
canadaforsure do you work with the bank?

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
barsindoo said:
chrmn kulikuli I salute o. how far now?
My Oga, we dey ooo. I have not been able to finalize my plans but definitely will be landing this summer. I read yr briefs and was encouraged and inspired. How is the integration process coming up? Will definitely get in touch once my plans are firmed up! Thanks you and God Bless!

Kuli

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hi naija,

This na una girl Ig.Long time.I need help with the interpretation of our caipsnotes,can't seem to understand the jargons.Barsindoo and seglad sent a mail to you on that.I need to understand what it is all about pls help me somebody.Difficult to attach

Igbehinadara

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Hi, I sent it to CIO i february.
I want to ask how long should I leave the money in my account after sending statement of account to visa office. I use my money for business and I dont want to ground my business now. When can I withdraw the money from my account. Do they check with the bank how much is there. I dont want to loose my market and since its still my money i can do business with it and make more money before going to canada. please help resolve this issue.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:
Hi naija,

This na una girl Ig.Long time.I need help with the interpretation of our caipsnotes,can't seem to understand the jargons.Barsindoo and seglad sent a mail to you on that.I need to understand what it is all about pls help me somebody.Difficult to attach

Nne I don check moi box but found nothing to comment on. Please carefully type out for easy use. Regards.

Igbehinadara

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ig another link: http://www.trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/454738335/caips-filecheck

Should there still be any confusion please don't hesitate to get in touch.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Hi, I sent it to CIO i february.
I want to ask how long should I leave the money in my account after sending statement of account to visa office. I use my money for business and I dont want to ground my business now. When can I withdraw the money from my account. Do they check with the bank how much is there. I dont want to loose my market and since its still my money i can do business with it and make more money before going to canada. please help resolve this issue.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Barsindo,Ig, Kulikuli et al.

Please is there any penalty for submitting new application form (of course if qualified) to CIO while the old one is still pending at the CIC Accra?

My question is based on;

1. Would CIO not know that there is an existing application?

2. On the application form for PR, there is a column we need to fill if we have ever applied for PR before; Do we tick yes? and go ahead to explain the situation?

3. Is it better to wait for AOR before withdrawing the old application or to do so simulteanously?

4. Or should one withdraw first before applying under the new rule??

Please i need urgent answer as am about to send my form possibly 2moro to CIO

Thanks in advance.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
Hi Peeps,
Got an email asking me to forward docs to Ghana. I need useful tips from the forum especially from those that did theirs from Ghana.

Thanks

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:

Please is there any penalty for submitting new application form (of course if qualified) to CIO while the old one is still pending at the CIC Accra?

My question is based on;

1. Would CIO not know that there is an existing application? Yes

2. On the application form for PR, there is a column we need to fill if we have ever applied for PR before; Do we tick yes? Yesand go ahead to explain the situation? Yes

3. Is it better to wait for AOR before withdrawing the old application or to do so simulteanously? Better to leave it till you are requested to withdraw one of them.

4. Or should one withdraw first before applying under the new rule?? Not advisable.

Please i need urgent answer as am about to send my form possibly 2moro to CIO

Thanks in advance.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:

My question is based on;

1. Would CIO not know that there is an existing application? As Basindoo said, they will know.2. On the application form for PR, there is a column we need to fill if we have ever applied for PR before; Do we tick yes? and go ahead to explain the situation? Fill yes as i filled yes in my own and explained that i applied at a time and that since i qualified under the c50 i have to reapplyapplied.
3. Is it better to wait for AOR before withdrawing the old application or to do so simulteanously? You do not have to. The woman that interviewed me even showed me my 2006 application that was still in process and i got the visa same day.4. Or should one withdraw first before applying under the new rule?? No

Please i need urgent answer as am about to send my form possibly 2moro to CIO Pls go ahead

Thanks in advance.

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
Barsindo and Oloye,
Good comments on the re-application.Hope others waiting endlessly can borrow a leave from Oloye.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Please I need help on some confusion about this Immigration application process. I am applying for the PR and have gone through all the stages, submitted my medicals in March 2010, guess am only waiting for passport request.

My problem now is that my present passport is almost spent. I have only three pages left on it. My fear is that it will be finished before the passport request as I don't know when its going to be. I want to know if it is okay for me to make a new one now and send it to them explaining that the current one if finishing or I wait till I get the passport request? Also can I make a new passport while the current one still has three pages on it? Pls note that its still valid till 2013 and have got current visas on it.

I look forward to reading from all that can help.

Thanks.

Abisola

Star Member
Nov 10, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi gent2,
1st u ave 2 wait 4 them 2 request for ur passport,and even when they do,there is no need 4 u 2 write a letter etc.yes,u can get a new passport B4 ppr infact,its better u do.also when immig issues a new passport,u r xpected 2 cancel d old one as u r not xpected 2 b carrying 2 valid passports but they won't stamp d pages dat ave visas,only blank pages r normally stamped,so u can still use ur valid visas then,u can now attach d old passport 2 d new when when u get ppr.its simple really,no big deal!
Hope this helps!