+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
ANigerian said:
Gr8 Naija People

All is quiet on this front now, waz up?

In any case, I sent email to Accra as my eCas status was not being updated and they replied me that there was a delay in further processing due to the fact that Nova Scotia sent my electronic application to another visa office/mission in error and they are trying to rectify this glitch.

I guess I just have to wait a bit longer before things begin to move forward.

Peace!!!
Pray tell, which email address did you use to contact them? I'm amazed they replied because I have never received a reply. How long did it take them to reply you?

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Jada

This is the email address I used

accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

I got the reply one week exactly from when I sent the query. Maybe the reason they replied me was because there was an error on the part of Nova Scotia and they wanted me to know that they are trying to resolve it.

Peace!!!

tito

Feb 10, 2007
loyer said:
a colleague told me d 2 tarnscripts he want 2 send to CHC from 2 universities shows date of birth 06/04/1976
his IELTS and Passport carries date of birth 06/04/1978

has anyone experience such before
what can he do.
He must not send those transcripts and should resolve the conflict ASAP. Such lies will cost him so much he may forever regret it.

All the best to your colleague.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
gent2 said:
Hello All,

Please I need help on some confusion about this Immigration application process. I am applying for the PR and have gone through all the stages, submitted my medicals in March 2010, guess am only waiting for passport request.

My problem now is that my present passport is almost spent. I have only three pages left on it. My fear is that it will be finished before the passport request as I don't know when its going to be. I want to know if it is okay for me to make a new one now and send it to them explaining that the current one if finishing or I wait till I get the passport request? Also can I make a new passport while the current one still has three pages on it? Pls note that its still valid till 2013 and have got current visas on it.

I look forward to reading from all that can help.

Thanks.
Are you using the new or old type passport? The old passport cannot be valid till 2013 if the immigration folks have already said all old passports will not and should not be honored for travel after December 31st 2010, not aware that decision as been revoked.
Meaning you must get a new passport..I was in that situation and had to curtail my travels that were not work related so I could have the PR visa on the old passport. Didn't want to go through the stress of notifying the Accra folks about any changes. You probably can do the same..

Abisola said:
Hi gent2,
1st u ave 2 wait 4 them 2 request for ur passport,and even when they do,there is no need 4 u 2 write a letter etc.yes,u can get a new passport B4 ppr infact,its better u do.also when immig issues a new passport,u r xpected 2 cancel d old one as u r not xpected 2 b carrying 2 valid passports but they won't stamp d pages dat ave visas,only blank pages r normally stamped,so u can still use ur valid visas then,u can now attach d old passport 2 d new when when u get ppr.its simple really,no big deal!
Hope this helps!
meaning that the immigration folks dropped the ball when I was issued with the new passport..said no need canceling the old document.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
ANigerian said:
Hi Jada

This is the email address I used

accra.immigration @ international.gc.ca

I got the reply one week exactly from when I sent the query. Maybe the reason they replied me was because there was an error on the part of Nova Scotia and they wanted me to know that they are trying to resolve it.

Peace!!!
Thank you.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
hI HAVE YOU LANDED IN CA, PLSE SHARE YOUR LANDING EXPERIENCE, BARSIDO WE ARE STILL EXPECTING, WHAT OF MY SISTER ABENI.

Boljet said:
Barsindoo and others,

Please how did you pay your RPRF as i have to pay urgently. Did you go to Ghana or paid from Nigeria.
Boljet

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
Hi, Please has anyone taken the IELTS recently from Lagos. Can you please assist with preparation materials or links. What isthe exam like sef. Thanks guys

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Dear All,

Hi, Please has anyone taken the IELTS recently from Lagos. Can you please assist with preparation materials or links. What isthe exam like sef. Thanks guys
Please in addition to the quoted lines, what is the tionme of the IELTS Exams? I was sent email that my test is accepted but no time table.

I'll appreciate response(s)

Cheers.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Smallie said:
I took IELTS about a year ago but I imagine that the process is still the same. The exam is divided into 4 sections on which you will be graded individually to form a collective result. Listening,reading,writing and speaking. Most people find the listening hardest but the exam is really no big deal. You're doing General which is much simpler than Academic. You can purchase preparation materials from British council for N4000 if you want. personally I did not buy it and I hardly prepared and I got my full 16 points. Depends on you. but truly the exam is not so hard. You can prepare for it if you want to.

Canadian4U

May 12, 2010
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smallie said:
Here are my inputs. Pls check if it helps :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t42816.0.html

Regards

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badmus said:
hI HAVE YOU LANDED IN CA, PLSE SHARE YOUR LANDING EXPERIENCE, BARSIDO WE ARE STILL EXPECTING, WHAT OF MY SISTER ABENI.
Badmus,
I have not landed but looking at end of August.
Still rounding up at the office.
How are you and things generally? Are there or still here.
I wonder why Abeni, Mot and other vibrants on the forum are silent.

Boljet

Burlington

Jun 18, 2010
Hello All:

Is there anyone awaiting passport request?

Medical was done in lagos March 18th 2010. No update from Ghana so far. Right of landing fee has been paid.

Thanks

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
I am submiting ny full doc to VO next week, my IELTS is 14. I need to change the foloowing information on my form which is previously sent to CIO. I alresdy have 69 without the following.

1. I want to remove an occupation which I did before 10 years ago. I mistakingly add it.

2. I want to add an educational qualification . It a residency training of close 2.5 years, for those of us in medical field. Will they count this with my MBBS as 22. Should I add it or should I not. Do I need to privide a cover letter for this.

Iwin2

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Oct 2010
Med's Request
26th July,2012
Med's Done....
2nd August,2012
Passport Req..
6th Nov, 2012
Hi TJ,
Is the residency completed or half done?Have u passed ur part 2 exams?If u have completed ur residency, u will need to proof that it is equivalent to Phd.If it is not completed, don't waste ur time adding it as it will not earn u any extra point apart from what ur MBBS(equivalent to Bachelor) has given u.They are interested in certificate and transript for completed degrees. Just tried to talk generally on residency and MBBS bcs I could not comprehend ur last post.All the best.

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
My IELTS is 14
MBBS + 19year study( although I am on a masters program, about a year into it but not yet complete it)
32years
2 years in 3112, 2.5 in 3111, 1.5 in 4131(although 4131 is more than 10year ago, should I still include it)
wife is MBBS holder + 18year study
Planning to fund my account with 17,000 for 3 people
Let me paint more picture of myself. I am planning to add my baby to the doc to be sent to VO as soon as he is born in the next one or two weeks as my wife is heavy. How do I pay the baby processing fee to CIO since I am now at the level of VO. I am also planning to change my wife's passport number to the newly re-issued one on the form to be sent to VO eventhough I have sent the old to CIO. She need to do re-issue due to change of name after marriage.

Can someone help me to think. What is my chance, what can I do to avoid rejection. I need alot of advice Study my scenerio and advice me as I have 70 days to submit to visa office. What hould I add or subtract.