+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Akerekoro said:
Congratulations to all those that have received one update or the other.
And for those expecting, keep on hoping and be prayerful. Success all the way IJN.
Amen and thanks a lot! I pray for a tsunami of positive updates. I still stand convinced that a lot of updates are coming between now and mid december, most especially for the FSWP 2013! As for the older years, u guys must surely get yours and in record time too... The backlogs are almost over, so guys all u have to do is just lace up for that life-turning mail.
Wish us all da best IJN

Dada-Karma

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Olamide1 said:
Maybe our seniors can assist us on this issue, however I am not aware of anyone that was asked to give another proof of funds after adding a new family member. I humbly stand to be corrected.
Yes Olamide the amount of POF required changes withthe number of persons in the family so you would sure require more, haven said that I sincerely would advise people to go ahead and do allthe population cause it can be a lot easier while you are stillin Naija. It has it's benefits as you have a retinue of people around you and who will support you all the way a luxury you might not be able to afford here. Moreso, that might keep the woman out of work longer than necessary hence instead of spending two years or more waiting for the process to come to fruition, you can as well have your baby and nurture them with plenty support pending when the PPR mail comes. There is no denote answer to this as individual circumstances differ but I advise you don't do family planning because of immigration lol

As per medical so many landed seniors have had cause to do medical even during pregnancy and they all scaled thru so we have to remain positive. The process requires a lot of patience and planning and i tell you is worth waiting for.

Cheers
Tinu

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
dada-karma said:
Yes! Never heard that too, but come to think of it; an addition in family size, marriage et al extends the time your application takes to be processed (do you know that?). More so, I just felt this could make 'em raise an eyebrow if for example you filed since 2006 and u're getting ur PRV in 2013, you def' must have added like 2kids, hence the family size has extended and one may be asked questions.
Note, I am not saying that I'm entirely right about what I said above, I am only assuming/speculating.
Whatever which way, we shall pass through!
Cheers

Dada-Karma
@ bishop, what a huge waiting time, when the KING of Kings moves it always worth the waiting. Thank God you have a story and testimony, congrats.

@ dada-karma & Olamide 1, when I notified AVO when my family configuration changed with the addition of my baby in April last year I was not asked for POF probably because I already had more than the fund required. Also the addition did not slow down the progress of my updates, so don't let that stop you from replenishing the earth ;D. moreover it cheaper to have and rear babies here than over there before s/he is admitted to school :'(.

Busy-Bee

Code:

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Busy B said:
@ bishop, what a huge waiting time, when the KING of Kings moves it always worth the waiting. Thank God you have a story and testimony, congrats.

@ dada-karma & Olamide 1, when I notified AVO when my family configuration changed with the addition of my baby in April last year I was not asked for POF probably because I already had more than the fund required. Also the addition did not slow down the progress of my updates, so don't let that stop you from replenishing the earth ;D. moreover it cheaper to have and rear babies here than over there before s/he is admitted to school :'(.

Busy-Bee

Code:
Thanks a lot Busy B and best wishes as you make preparations towards landing

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
tinuadeadebola said:
Yes Olamide the amount of POF required changes withthe number of persons in the family so you would sure require more, haven said that I sincerely would advise people to go ahead and do allthe population cause it can be a lot easier while you are stillin Naija. It has it's benefits as you have a retinue of people around you and who will support you all the way a luxury you might not be able to afford here. Moreso, that might keep the woman out of work longer than necessary hence instead of spending two years or more waiting for the process to come to fruition, you can as well have your baby and nurture them with plenty support pending when the PPR mail comes. There is no denote answer to this as individual circumstances differ but I advise you don't do family planning because of immigration lol

As per medical so many landed seniors have had cause to do medical even during pregnancy and they all scaled thru so we have to remain positive. The process requires a lot of patience and planning and i tell you is worth waiting for.

Cheers
Tinu
Ummmm.......... words of wisdom. Thank very much.

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
dada-karma said:
@ Olamide, now you can go on a 'populating-spree' ;) My hand no dey oo!
@ Tangowisky, nice tip there... Many thanks!
@dada-karma, I have retired oooo ;D ;D

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Olamide1 said:
@ dada-karma, I have retired oooo ;D ;D
Olamide, hahhahahaha. Well, that means you have to hand over the baton to us ;) I've not even started sef. See this old man ooo...lol
Its all well
@ Tinu and Busy Bee, nice words up there, Many thanks

Dada-Karma

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
dada-karma said:
Olamide, hahhahahaha. Well, that means you have to hand over the baton to us ;) I've not even started sef. See this old man ooo...lol
Its all well
@ Tinu and Busy Bee, nice words up there, Many thanks

Dada-Karma
Yeeeeeeeee!!! somebody save me from dada-karma o. I am not an old man o! PR forced me into early retirement, but it is fine by us, any way you can start from where we stopped and then add your own ;D :D :D . A football team should be okay. Minister Alexander will be glad to have you and your entourage :p :p :p. It shall be well in Jesus name, amen.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Olamide1 said:
Yeeeeeeeee!!! somebody save me from dada-karma o. I am not an old man o! PR forced me into early retirement, but it is fine by us, any way you can start from where we stopped and then add your own ;D :D :D . A football team should be okay. Minister Alexander will be glad to have you and your entourage :p :p :p. It shall be well in Jesus name, amen.

Let me warn you that nobody has beaten Pa MUFU's record. He has 13 childrens.

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
Alfpharm said:
Point of correction Sir! 13 Childrenses ;D ;D ;D

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
Alfpharm said:
Dada-karma may break Pa Mufu's record at the rate he's going, Canada city will take!

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION TO NS
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@ Tinu, Olamide1
Thx for this info.
@ All, somethn wonderfl is about to happen. Let's keep watching. Please, don't delete any mail until you get that alert o. It's coming already.
Just to say hello to every1.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Hello, all......
Congratulations to everyone with updates, including those who have gotten theirs and those who haven't (it's on the way). Amen!
I have a little experience to share with the house, especially those going for medicals.
The e-medical thing is a really great thing, we all know it helps the PR process a lot faster. I will like, however, to sound a word of caution to everyone....it's not foolproof.....and each and everyone of us must be our own failsafe in the process.
I had my medicals done on 27th July 2013, along with a friend and his family. (We actually met that day for the first time at Consultants Practice, but became good friends thereafter). We were quite excited that it was e-medicals, and were looking forward to PPR in a few weeks. My ecas had "Medical results have been received" on 17th August, while his had no change. Of course, we didn't think much of it.....Gel003 had PPR without it, anyway...
We both became a little worried that people like Ikemba and Midas, with whom we did medicals together around the same time were receiving PPR. In late October, we decided to make case specific enquiries, so we mailed Accra thru CIC. Autoresponse of mail being received at both ends. Then, last Tuesday, I got my PPR, but my friend didn't get his.
On Friday, he got a call from Accra. The person at the end of the line told him that his son's medical results hadn't been received!!!! Surprising, isn't it? Here was a little boy, whose medicals were done on the same day with the whole family....of course, off he went to Consultants Practice, only to be told that "the e-medical could have bounced back because of network issues" and no one was the wiser!!! They apologized, and resent it.
He got his PPR yesterday afternoon.....
We were both in shock after the whole event.....what if we hadn't made the CSE? Is that how things would just have gone down the drain? Accra didn't call about an incomplete medical until after the CSE. COnsultants Practice didn't check their system for successful delivery of the e-medical.....and we were just waiting patiently for PPR that wasn't going to come!
So, pls, people.....we are our own failsafe. After your medicals, I would prescribe a monthly CSE.......so that important issues like this would be identified and given speedy attention.
God will see us thru......

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
ekundapsy said:
Hello, all......
Congratulations to everyone with updates, including those who have gotten theirs and those who haven't (it's on the way). Amen!
I have a little experience to share with the house, especially those going for medicals.
The e-medical thing is a really great thing, we all know it helps the PR process a lot faster. I will like, however, to sound a word of caution to everyone....it's not foolproof.....and each and everyone of us must be our own failsafe in the process.
I had my medicals done on 27th July 2013, along with a friend and his family. (We actually met that day for the first time at Consultants Practice, but became good friends thereafter). We were quite excited that it was e-medicals, and were looking forward to PPR in a few weeks. My ecas had "Medical results have been received" on 17th August, while his had no change. Of course, we didn't think much of it.....Gel003 had PPR without it, anyway...
We both became a little worried that people like Ikemba and Midas, with whom we did medicals together around the same time were receiving PPR. In late October, we decided to make case specific enquiries, so we mailed Accra thru CIC. Autoresponse of mail being received at both ends. Then, last Tuesday, I got my PPR, but my friend didn't get his.
On Friday, he got a call from Accra. The person at the end of the line told him that his son's medical results hadn't been received!!!! Surprising, isn't it? Here was a little boy, whose medicals were done on the same day with the whole family....of course, off he went to Consultants Practice, only to be told that "the e-medical could have bounced back because of network issues" and no one was the wiser!!! They apologized, and resent it.
He got his PPR yesterday afternoon.....
We were both in shock after the whole event.....what if we hadn't made the CSE? Is that how things would just have gone down the drain? Accra didn't call about an incomplete medical until after the CSE. COnsultants Practice didn't check their system for successful delivery of the e-medical.....and we were just waiting patiently for PPR that wasn't going to come!
So, pls, people.....we are our own failsafe. After your medicals, I would prescribe a monthly CSE.......so that important issues like this would be identified and given speedy attention.
God will see us thru......
Ekundapsy,

Thanks for this piece. We will be guided and pray that nothing will be amiss concerning our cases in Jesus name.