+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

African man

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
03-02-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH INITIAL APPLICATION TO NS
File Transfer...
03-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
04-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2014 IJNA
LANDED..........
2014 IJNA
@ Olamide1,
13 children ke. Is it for real? This must be a joke.

Gofame

Oct 16, 2013
ekundapsy said:
Hello, all......
Congratulations to everyone with updates, including those who have gotten theirs and those who haven't (it's on the way). Amen!
I have a little experience to share with the house, especially those going for medicals.
The e-medical thing is a really great thing, we all know it helps the PR process a lot faster. I will like, however, to sound a word of caution to everyone....it's not foolproof.....and each and everyone of us must be our own failsafe in the process.
I had my medicals done on 27th July 2013, along with a friend and his family. (We actually met that day for the first time at Consultants Practice, but became good friends thereafter). We were quite excited that it was e-medicals, and were looking forward to PPR in a few weeks. My ecas had "Medical results have been received" on 17th August, while his had no change. Of course, we didn't think much of it.....Gel003 had PPR without it, anyway...
We both became a little worried that people like Ikemba and Midas, with whom we did medicals together around the same time were receiving PPR. In late October, we decided to make case specific enquiries, so we mailed Accra thru CIC. Autoresponse of mail being received at both ends. Then, last Tuesday, I got my PPR, but my friend didn't get his.
On Friday, he got a call from Accra. The person at the end of the line told him that his son's medical results hadn't been received!!!! Surprising, isn't it? Here was a little boy, whose medicals were done on the same day with the whole family....of course, off he went to Consultants Practice, only to be told that "the e-medical could have bounced back because of network issues" and no one was the wiser!!! They apologized, and resent it.
He got his PPR yesterday afternoon.....
We were both in shock after the whole event.....what if we hadn't made the CSE? Is that how things would just have gone down the drain? Accra didn't call about an incomplete medical until after the CSE. COnsultants Practice didn't check their system for successful delivery of the e-medical.....and we were just waiting patiently for PPR that wasn't going to come!
So, pls, people.....we are our own failsafe. After your medicals, I would prescribe a monthly CSE.......so that important issues like this would be identified and given speedy attention.
God will see us thru......
Thanks so much ekundapsy, is there a way one can confirm dat the e-med was successfully delivered? from your story, this has become imperative....Ideas please

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
dada-karma said:
@ Olamide, now you can go on a 'populating-spree' ;) My hand no dey oo!
@ Tangowisky, nice tip there... Many thanks!

Dada Karma, you are welcome sir

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
tinuadeadebola said:
Yes Olamide the amount of POF required changes withthe number of persons in the family so you would sure require more, haven said that I sincerely would advise people to go ahead and do allthe population cause it can be a lot easier while you are stillin Naija. It has it's benefits as you have a retinue of people around you and who will support you all the way a luxury you might not be able to afford here. Moreso, that might keep the woman out of work longer than necessary hence instead of spending two years or more waiting for the process to come to fruition, you can as well have your baby and nurture them with plenty support pending when the PPR mail comes. There is no denote answer to this as individual circumstances differ but I advise you don't do family planning because of immigration lol

As per medical so many landed seniors have had cause to do medical even during pregnancy and they all scaled thru so we have to remain positive. The process requires a lot of patience and planning and i tell you is worth waiting for.

Cheers
Tinu
Ma Tinu, True words. Thanks a bunch

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
ekundapsy said:
Hello, all......
Congratulations to everyone with updates, including those who have gotten theirs and those who haven't (it's on the way). Amen!
I have a little experience to share with the house, especially those going for medicals.
The e-medical thing is a really great thing, we all know it helps the PR process a lot faster. I will like, however, to sound a word of caution to everyone....it's not foolproof.....and each and everyone of us must be our own failsafe in the process.
I had my medicals done on 27th July 2013, along with a friend and his family. (We actually met that day for the first time at Consultants Practice, but became good friends thereafter). We were quite excited that it was e-medicals, and were looking forward to PPR in a few weeks. My ecas had "Medical results have been received" on 17th August, while his had no change. Of course, we didn't think much of it.....Gel003 had PPR without it, anyway...
We both became a little worried that people like Ikemba and Midas, with whom we did medicals together around the same time were receiving PPR. In late October, we decided to make case specific enquiries, so we mailed Accra thru CIC. Autoresponse of mail being received at both ends. Then, last Tuesday, I got my PPR, but my friend didn't get his.
On Friday, he got a call from Accra. The person at the end of the line told him that his son's medical results hadn't been received!!!! Surprising, isn't it? Here was a little boy, whose medicals were done on the same day with the whole family....of course, off he went to Consultants Practice, only to be told that "the e-medical could have bounced back because of network issues" and no one was the wiser!!! They apologized, and resent it.
We were both in shock after the whole event.....what if we hadn't made the CSE? Is that how things would just have gone down the drain? Accra didn't call about an incomplete medical until after the CSE. COnsultants Practice didn't check their system for successful delivery of the e-medical.....and we were just waiting patiently for PPR that wasn't going to come!
So, pls, people.....we are our own failsafe. After your medicals, I would prescribe a monthly CSE.......so that important issues like this would be identified and given speedy attention.
Ekundapsy, thanks so much for this piece, quite a sensitization!

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
Tumaka said:
Thanks so much Ekundapsy. I just joined this forum today and require some clarifications/advise from you.

@Tumaka you are welcome.........just post your queries

congrats to all with updates

@ all expecting updates......the updates will come sooner than you think

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Olamide1 said:
Yeeeeeeeee!!! somebody save me from dada-karma o. I am not an old man o! PR forced me into early retirement, but it is fine by us, any way you can start from where we stopped and then add your own ;D :D :D . A football team should be okay. Minister Alexander will be glad to have you and your entourage :p :p :p. It shall be well in Jesus name, amen.
Yeeepa! Olamide oooo! Abeg no kill me with lafta. Nah, I'm reserving ma footy team till Canada ;)
Thanks much!

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Olamide1 said:
Dada-karma may break Pa Mufu's record at the rate he's going, Canada city will take!
No ooo... Who dash monkey banana? Pa Mufu is a Trademark abeg! Don't wanna be sued:)

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
ekundapsy said:
Hello, all......
Ekundapsy, this is a very great piece of info! Thank God for the 'failsafe' technique you people adopted, that would definitely have dragged the process for a long time for your friend. Thank God for the powers of prayers!
Happy much for him and his family.
I do pray that our processes won't be delayed by unnecessary situations... All forces that could be militating against our processes will be sent into the ocean of fire and burnt with all their roots IJN!
Thanks again bro!

Dada-Karma

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
dada-karma said:
Ekundapsy, this is a very great piece of info! Thank God for the 'failsafe' technique you people adopted, that would definitely have dragged the process for a long time for your friend. Thank God for the powers of prayers!
Happy much for him and his family.
I do pray that our processes won't be delayed by unnecessary situations... All forces that could be militating against our processes will be sent into the ocean of fire and burnt with all their roots IJN!
Thanks again bro!

Dada-Karma

Amen to your prayer

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Tumaka said:
Thanks so much Ekundapsy. I just joined this forum today and require some clarifications/advise from you.
Tumaka, pls, feel free......
This forum is a great place where people give a willing helping hand, a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on and happy feet to dance and rejoice in success with you. Any questions asked openly on the floor of the house will receive a response. No matter what your inquiry is, someone on this forum has faced a similar situation, or knows someone who has, and there will be answers. If it is of a more private nature, personal messages will also be welcome.
By the way, people, what's the cheapest one-way ticket to Toronto? :D :D :) ;) :) :D

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
ekundapsy said:
Tumaka, pls, feel free......
This forum is a great place where people give a willing helping hand, a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on and happy feet to dance and rejoice in success with you. Any questions asked openly on the floor of the house will receive a response. No matter what your inquiry is, someone on this forum has faced a similar situation, or knows someone who has, and there will be answers. If it is of a more private nature, personal messages will also be welcome.
By the way, people, what's the cheapest one-way ticket to Toronto? :D :D :) ;) :) :D
Ekundapsy, the ticket cost will depend on the planned travel dates. I've been checking wakanow.com in the last few days for a travel date sometime around April 2014 to Toronto and the cheapest i've seen there is Turkish airlines for about 380k (that's for a family of 4 though). Also check the individual websites of the airlines you see on wakanow.com to see if you will get the cost cheaper there - i got BA cheaper by 2k from BA's website than the price listed on wakanow.com

Please has anyone flown Etihad airways before or does anyone know anyone who has - please i would like to know what their service is like and what their charges for excess baggage is. The reviews i have read online are not too good about Etihad that is why i am looking out for someone who has had a personal experience flying them. Thank you all.

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
Hello House!
....My MR Loading........

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
B-jay said:
Hello House!
....My MR Loading........
B-Jay!!! Loading or Landed? Don't keep us in suspense ooo ;) Oya ja wa si :)