+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
dada-karma said:
Nice one there Olamide... I'm sure you also took into account our POF? When you keep populating the world and when the 'time' eventually comes, will it be easy for one to raise the cash? Dis one wey persin no know wen AVO go call u so? Abeg make we just dey enjoy the ride as e dey go jooor.
The good Lord will definitely complete what He has started in our lives, and in record time too, AMEN! :)
Let's continue to keep the faith.

Dada-Karma
Maybe our seniors can assist us on this issue, however I am not aware of anyone that was asked to give another proof of funds after adding a new family member. I humbly stand to be corrected.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Olamide1 said:
Maybe our seniors can assist us on this issue, however I am not aware of anyone that was asked to give another proof of funds after adding a new family member. I humbly stand to be corrected.
Yes! Never heard that too, but come to think of it; an addition in family size, marriage et al extends the time your application takes to be processed (do you know that?). More so, I just felt this could make 'em raise an eyebrow if for example you filed since 2006 and u're getting ur PRV in 2013, you def' must have added like 2kids, hence the family size has extended and one may be asked questions.
Note, I am not saying that I'm entirely right about what I said above, I am only assuming/speculating.
Whatever which way, we shall pass through!
Cheers

Dada-Karma

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
bishop said:
Thanks Dada-Karma! My timeline is as below:

* applied for FSW in October 2006
* acknowledgement received in January 2007
* rules changed in between and CIC was going to return and cancel my application
* got offer to apply for Ontario PNP in March 2012
* reluctantly applied at the end of April 2012
* received nomination certificate sometime later in 2012 (September or thereabout)
* application as PNP submitted in February 2013
* medical request, RFPF payment request and additional info request received on 25 April 2013
* medical done at Consultant's Practice Ikoyi on 11 May 2013
* PPR received on 05 September 2013
* PR visa received on 19 September 2013
* landing planned for first quarter of 2014

It's been a long journey and like most of us I had despaired and given up at different times, but thankfully I had friends and family that kept urging me on and finally 7 years after my journey started I am technically at the finish line before another phase commences.

cheers,

bishop
Bishop,

You are qualified to be addressed as Grand Pa Bishop. Congrats and welcome on board.

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
wole cash said:
Welcome on board Bishop, What a long Journey indeed... May the good Lord that have brought you this far make ways for you in the land of Canada and speedily complete the process for those of us that are still on the waiting list.
Many thanks Wole cash! and i say Amen to your prayers. The same Lord that did mine has not changed and He won't use you as experiment! Joy cometh, and very soon!

bishop

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
dada-karma said:
Wao! What a long journey which has indeed payed off!! 7yrs no be shere shere abeg!
I pray that the Good Lord will make your landing 'express'. Like my signature, "Weeping may endure for the night, Joy comes in the morning". Joy has indeed come to stay in your home.
Wish you and all yours da best now and always.
Remain in His blessings

Dada-Karma
Many thanks Dada-Karma! And i say Amen to your prayers. We will rejoice with you too very soon!

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
ekundapsy said:
Floxzy......
What anyone says on this forum about the inner workings of the visa office can only be speculations.....at best, deductive reasoning, nothing more....except that person has insider info...
I think the best way to get through this waiting is to consider the immigration process a plan, with a contingency. The contingency is your present life here......and all the planning and budgeting that goes along with it. That helps a lot. It really keeps the pressure off.....
From experience on this forum, including threads not Naija based, very very very few people get rejected after receiving PER, (that's the whole point of the cap placed on applications in the first place), and such rejections are almost always based on excessive demand clause. As long as you make notifying CIC or Accra promptly about any changes in your status in any form (marriage, family, employment, address etc.) a priority, and you check your mails regularly, and send the occasional case specific enquiry, and keep your trust in God like a good Nigerian, you will get your PPR and visa in God's own time.
The important point, is that, it's a waiting train.....it doesn't run forever.....but while you wait patiently, get on with life.....your Plan B...
A should give you a +1 for that.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Congratulations to all those that have received one update or the other.
And for those expecting, keep on hoping and be prayerful. Success all the way IJN.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
bishop said:
Thanks Dada-Karma! My timeline is as below:

* applied for FSW in October 2006
* acknowledgement received in January 2007
* rules changed in between and CIC was going to return and cancel my application
* got offer to apply for Ontario PNP in March 2012
* reluctantly applied at the end of April 2012
* received nomination certificate sometime later in 2012 (September or thereabout)
* application as PNP submitted in February 2013
* medical request, RFPF payment request and additional info request received on 25 April 2013
* medical done at Consultant's Practice Ikoyi on 11 May 2013
* PPR received on 05 September 2013
* PR visa received on 19 September 2013
* landing planned for first quarter of 2014

It's been a long journey and like most of us I had despaired and given up at different times, but thankfully I had friends and family that kept urging me on and finally 7 years after my journey started I am technically at the finish line before another phase commences.

cheers,

bishop
Bishop, congrats on your progress. God will see you through the remaining process..

Tangowisky

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Olamide1 said:
Olamide, I recently added a new dependent and I was asked to update my POF since my family composition has increased. Clearly AVO will ask for an update in POF at one stage of the proces or the other unless the POF you earlier submitted will suffice for the new addition. So easy on the 'populating' program
:D ;D ;D

Cheers

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Akerekoro said:
Congratulations to all those that have received one update or the other.
And for those expecting, keep on hoping and be prayerful. Success all the way IJN.
Amen!!!!

Olamide1

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-02-2012
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
13-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2014
LANDED..........
very soon IJN
tangowisky said:
Olamide, I recently added a new dependent and I was asked to update my POF since my family composition has increased. Clearly AVO will ask for an update in POF at one stage of the proces or the other unless the POF you earlier submitted will suffice for the new addition. So easy on the 'populating' program

Cheers
Ahahahaha :D :D :D ;D :D I will refer that to those still in active service that they may indeed take a vacation ;D3

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
bishop said:
Many thanks Dada-Karma! And i say Amen to your prayers. We will rejoice with you too very soon!
Ameeeeeen! Thanks a lot bishop!

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
tangowisky said:

Cheers
@Olamide, now you can go on a 'populating-spree' ;) My hand no dey oo!
@Tangowisky, nice tip there... Many thanks!