+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
dada-karma said:
Floxzy, did you mean you got AOR? Did you apply from naija? I'm asking about this 'cos I've not heard of anybody that got AOR from AVO. Please shed more lights.
Thanks

Dada-Karma
Thanks all for your contributions and advise. I think the best thing to do is to leave the fund for another 6months with hope that MR comes before that time.
Is there no way to figure out why some 2012 applicants are getting MR when 2011 haven't. Is it possible too much inquiries truly pulled down the pace for some of the 2011 applicants as I read somewhere on this forum that it does.
Aspa my AOR I mailed Accra VO after I recieved PER and it was acknowledge in there reply that they have file and that I could go ahead and send additional documents in favour of my application if I so which.

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
Floxzy said:
Thanks all for your contributions and advise. I think the best thing to do is to leave the fund for another 6months with hope that MR comes before that time.
Is there no way to figure out why some 2012 applicants are getting MR when 2011 haven't. Is it possible too much inquiries truly pulled down the pace for some of the 2011 applicants as I read somewhere on this forum that it does.
Aspa my AOR I mailed Accra VO after I recieved PER and it was acknowledge in there reply that they have file and that I could go ahead and send additional documents in favour of my application if I so which.

Floxzy......
What anyone says on this forum about the inner workings of the visa office can only be speculations.....at best, deductive reasoning, nothing more....except that person has insider info...
I think the best way to get through this waiting is to consider the immigration process a plan, with a contingency. The contingency is your present life here......and all the planning and budgeting that goes along with it. That helps a lot. It really keeps the pressure off.....
From experience on this forum, including threads not Naija based, very very very few people get rejected after receiving PER, (that's the whole point of the cap placed on applications in the first place), and such rejections are almost always based on excessive demand clause. As long as you make notifying CIC or Accra promptly about any changes in your status in any form (marriage, family, employment, address etc.) a priority, and you check your mails regularly, and send the occasional case specific enquiry, and keep your trust in God like a good Nigerian, you will get your PPR and visa in God's own time.
The important point, is that, it's a waiting train.....it doesn't run forever.....but while you wait patiently, get on with life.....your Plan B...

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
ekundapsy said:
Floxzy......
What anyone says on this forum about the inner workings of the visa office can only be speculations.....at best, deductive reasoning, nothing more....except that person has insider info...
I think the best way to get through this waiting is to consider the immigration process a plan, with a contingency. The contingency is your present life here......and all the planning and budgeting that goes along with it. That helps a lot. It really keeps the pressure off.....
From experience on this forum, including threads not Naija based, very very very few people get rejected after receiving PER, (that's the whole point of the cap placed on applications in the first place), and such rejections are almost always based on excessive demand clause. As long as you make notifying CIC or Accra promptly about any changes in your status in any form (marriage, family, employment, address etc.) a priority, and you check your mails regularly, and send the occasional case specific enquiry, and keep your trust in God like a good Nigerian, you will get your PPR and visa in God's own time.
The important point, is that, it's a waiting train.....it doesn't run forever.....but while you wait patiently, get on with life.....your Plan B...
Ekundapsy, that was a very nice one there. I think it shud be mind-calming for most of us.
@Floxzy, now I get your point. Was actually wondering if AVO actually sent you a personal email as regards that.
@All, as we wait patiently for different positive updates which I believe will come sooner than later, I wish us all da best in this wait to get our ugwu leaves :)
Great week of positive updates ahead I pray!
Cheers

Dada-Karma

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ratings: +1
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: ACCRA
NOC Code......: 2243
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 19 -08 - 2013

Re: Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program
« Reply #256 on: November 17, 2013, 06:51:30 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Good day,i got another e-mail from CIC regarding the enquiry i made on the 29th of october yesterday.To me,it was rather fast and less than 20 working days and quite unbelievable.But my concern is that they said that they do not have the record of my submission again.Actually,like i said earlier,somebody posted it for me in Canada after she helped to include the money order.She sent it around 13th of august,2013 not with a registerd mail but the class that is for 5 days(i guess working days).Since then ,i have been quoting 19th of august.

I do not have my UCI yet.The information i sent to CIO to know my status were;FIRST NAME,LAST NAME,DATE OF BIRTH,NOC CODE AND TITLE and country of origin and i stated 19th of august as date of receipt(not sure).If i state wrong date of receipt,will it affect the search and enquiry or they can use just my name and other info. to search?

The person that helped out to send my package has been doing it for me before and there are no issues.She has left her present residence trying to sort herself out.So,i cannot really contact her though i have sent her an e-mail to help contact the post office that she used to get the date of receipt and the name of the recipient plus the time of receipt.

My question plus other highlighted stuff above is;could it be that i have stated the wrong date of receipt to be getting that response from them(twice now)?Could it be that the package did not get there?She said she sent it and you know it will really be tough to doubt such a person who has done something similar in about three occasions and was successful.I AM REALLY BEEN CAREFUL NOT TO START TALKING THE WAY I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO HER ONLY FOR ME TO NOW GET A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM CIO OFFICE.

What do we think honorables?

Ican!

Nov 17, 2013
Good day everyone! It's such a pleasure to be here. I cam across this forum while searching the internet for some help. Since then I have been reading this thread voraciously and digesting all the information put out here. Simply out this forum is wonderful and full of a new breed of Nigerians. I haven't finished reading all the posts but I have already seen that people here are a different breed of Nigerians with a new mindset and care for one another. All I can say is God bless all of you and for whoever started it all, you will never run out of ideas in life. I wish I had seen this forum while processing our immigration file.
I would be needing some help from here. I landed in Canada in April this year with my family and then returned to Nigeria. We are looking for accommodation in Hamilton or Mississuaga Ontario close to any good rated elementary school for the sake of our kids. Our budget is $1200 for a 3 bedroom apartment (inclusive of utilities). Please if any landed senior can help, I would love to establish contact with the person.

Feels so good to be in the midst of lovely people like this.

I will now continue digesting more of the posts here...

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
@ Gentleandrew.
What I did after reading your was to quickly check your noc whether it has filled up yet.since your noc is not filled up yet, two things came to my mind
1) is either they did not receive your application at all.
2) it has been sent back to your due to some error in the application.
My application was returned to me twice and on each occasion they told me that they don't have record of my application.
My advice for you is to try and confirm from the lady whether she sent it or whether the application was not returned to her.since your noc is still very low please make effort to reapply.
This is my humble submission.
@ICAN
you are welcome onboard.I think you request will be better suited for our sister tread for landed naija.
Thanks

Phine_ay

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
30-09-2013
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
08-09-2014
Passport Req..
02-10-2014; Decision Made: 17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2014
Eni said:
@ Gentleandrew.
What I did after reading your was to quickly check your noc whether it has filled up yet.since your noc is not filled up yet, two things came to my mind
My application was returned to me twice and on each occasion they told me that they don't have record of my application.
My advice for you is to try and confirm from the lady whether she sent it or whether the application was not returned to her.since your noc is still very low please make effort to reapply.
[/quote

I will advise that you should not be quick to conclude that your application did not get to CIC or that it is on its way back. I got a similar response just about a week before getting my PER. They said they didn't have a record of my submitted application or that it could still be on queue.
I believe you need a little more patience. CIC is presently working on applications submitted around 1st and 2nd week of August 2013 (Info from other forum). Yours will still be on the queue. Expect a +ve information within 2 - 3 weeks from now. Don't worry, be happy. You'll not be denied in Jesus name.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Ican! said:
Good day everyone! It's such a pleasure to be here. I cam across this forum while searching the internet for some help. Since then I have been reading this thread voraciously and digesting all the information put out here. Simply out this forum is wonderful and full of a new breed of Nigerians. I haven't finished reading all the posts but I have already seen that people here are a different breed of Nigerians with a new mindset and care for one another. All I can say is God bless all of you and for whoever started it all, you will never run out of ideas in life. I wish I had seen this forum while processing our immigration file.
I would be needing some help from here. I landed in Canada in April this year with my family and then returned to Nigeria. We are looking for accommodation in Hamilton or Mississuaga Ontario close to any good rated elementary school for the sake of our kids. Our budget is $1200 for a 3 bedroom apartment (inclusive of utilities). Please if any landed senior can help, I would love to establish contact with the person.

Feels so good to be in the midst of lovely people like this.

I will now continue digesting more of the posts here...
You're so welcome Ican! The people here are fantastic. I hope one of our landed seniors will get intouch with you soon enough. Also, always check your inbox on this forum, you could be private-messaged.
I wish you and all yours God's continuous blessings now and ever! May Canada favour you!
Cheers

Dada-Karma

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Phine_ay said:
Eni said:
@ Gentleandrew.
[/quote

I will advise that you should not be quick to conclude that your application did not get to CIC or that it is on its way back. I got a similar response just about a week before getting my PER. They said they didn't have a record of my submitted application or that it could still be on queue.
I believe you need a little more patience. CIC is presently working on applications submitted around 1st and 2nd week of August 2013 (Info from other forum). Yours will still be on the queue. Expect a +ve information within 2 - 3 weeks from now. Don't worry, be happy. You'll not be denied in Jesus name.
Phine_Ay, that is a nice one. Its encouragement-packed. Thanks for sharing your experience too.

@ Gentleandrew, if I were you, I'll subscribe to what Phine_Ay said upwards...
Don't panic God's in control. Wish you the best.

Dada-Karma

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
My people,

Please watch this video, it tells you what to do in your preparation process before coming to Canada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrOzthoRWko

Cheers.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eni said:
@ Gentleandrew.
@ ICAN
you are welcome onboard.I think you request will be better suited for our sister tread for landed naija.
Thanks

Thanks ENI,my friend has actually responded some few minutes ago attaching the signature of D. STEPHENS OF CIO who received the package.I am happy with this.Another that i think must have happened is that,i just wrote my name out to CIO for enquiry without distinguishing the one that is my first name,middle name or last name.The first name i wrote out of the three names is my surname.I suspect that they have inputed my surname as first name and vice versa.I am quite optimistic that i will hear from them this week.Thanks

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
GENTLEANDREW said:
Ratings: +1
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: ACCRA
NOC Code......: 2243
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 19 -08 - 2013

Re: Nigerians that have applied for Federal Skilled Workers 2013 program
« Reply #256 on: November 17, 2013, 06:51:30 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Good day,i got another e-mail from CIC regarding the enquiry i made on the 29th of october yesterday.To me,it was rather fast and less than 20 working days and quite unbelievable.But my concern is that they said that they do not have the record of my submission again.Actually,like i said earlier,somebody posted it for me in Canada after she helped to include the money order.She sent it around 13th of august,2013 not with a registerd mail but the class that is for 5 days(i guess working days).Since then ,i have been quoting 19th of august.

I do not have my UCI yet.The information i sent to CIO to know my status were;FIRST NAME,LAST NAME,DATE OF BIRTH,NOC CODE AND TITLE and country of origin and i stated 19th of august as date of receipt(not sure).If i state wrong date of receipt,will it affect the search and enquiry or they can use just my name and other info. to search?

The person that helped out to send my package has been doing it for me before and there are no issues.She has left her present residence trying to sort herself out.So,i cannot really contact her though i have sent her an e-mail to help contact the post office that she used to get the date of receipt and the name of the recipient plus the time of receipt.

My question plus other highlighted stuff above is;could it be that i have stated the wrong date of receipt to be getting that response from them(twice now)?Could it be that the package did not get there?She said she sent it and you know it will really be tough to doubt such a person who has done something similar in about three occasions and was successful.I AM REALLY BEEN CAREFUL NOT TO START TALKING THE WAY I AM NOT SUPPOSE TO HER ONLY FOR ME TO NOW GET A POSITIVE RESPONSE FROM CIO OFFICE.

What do we think honorables?
Gentleandrew, when contacting CIC again, please use the below:
Your surname
Your full DOB (Date of Birth)
Your country of residence (where you're a citizen)
Since you don't have a UCI nuber yet, you could probably include the NOC in which you're applying in.
I hope this helps.
Cheers

Dada-Karma

Ican!

Nov 17, 2013
Eni said:
@ Gentleandrew.
@ ICAN
Thanks
Thank you very much. Let me also search for that forum and make the post there.

Ican!

Nov 17, 2013
dada-karma said:
You're so welcome Ican! The people here are fantastic. I hope one of our landed seniors will get intouch with you soon enough. Also, always check your inbox on this forum, you could be private-messaged.
I wish you and all yours God's continuous blessings now and ever! May Canada favour you!
Cheers

Dada-Karma
Thank you very much Dada-Karma. I love you all here.

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
ekundapsy said:
Floxzy......
Ekundapsy, true words!!