+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
please where do i get the CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES STAMP IN Abuja. thanks in advance :)

sena1

Jul 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gabrilla said:
sena1, your brother doesn't need his credentials to be assessed by a prefessional regulatory body, he can submit the application along with credentials assessment report from wes.
THANK YOU.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
favbless said:
please where do i get the CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES STAMP IN Abuja. thanks in advance :)
hello favbless,

its not the stamp o. you need to go to the issuing offices of the documents you wish to stamp. a good example is if you need to certify your school docs and you schooled in rivers state, then you will have to go to rivers state (the school) to certify it or federal ministry of education.

i hope this helps

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
iya ibeji said:
hello favbless,

its not the stamp o. you need to go to the issuing offices of the documents you wish to stamp. a good example is if you need to certify your school docs and you schooled in rivers state, then you will have to go to rivers state (the school) to certify it or federal ministry of education.

i hope this helps
Thanks alot. So i will just go to Federal ministry of Education in abuja then.

What about authentication at the Min of Foreign affairs abuja for all my documents. thanks

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Omo Naija said:
Greetings all,

I want to share some pieces of advice to those of us that just received visa's and about to land and hoping others might learn a thing or two....

I received my Visa's last week but i've already been scheduled for skype interviews from four different employers in canada slated for next month & two of the companies are putting pressure on me to land as soon as possible. This is how i did it....

Preparation plus network and most of all Gods grace... immediately i put in my PR application, i deliberately became "active" on linkedin, i made every effort to personally connect with canadians in my field & canadian recruiters... i searched for jobs in my field and took out time to know what is expected of my counterparts in canada in terms of experience / certifications & i took out time to prepare in that line by doing relevant certifications & trainings. i also made an effort to become bi-lingual by taking french courses.

As soon as i got my Visa, i contacted a landed forumer in Calgary to assist in re-aligning my resume to canadian standards which he did a very impressive and thorough job and adviced me to request for a credential assesment from IQAS (which covers my province of destination).

In summary, please endeavour to network within and outside your race (i highly recommend linkedin) and make enquiries if there are some exams / certifications in your field that you can take before landing cos trust me it is really cheaper to take them from here than waiting to do them in canada.

I wish everyone all our hearts desires.
Plus 1 for you and all the very best in your job interviews.

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
favbless said:
Thanks alot. So i will just go to Federal ministry of Education in abuja then.

What about authentication at the Min of Foreign affairs abuja for all my documents. thanks
it all depends on what docs you need to certify. i dont think you need foreign affairs though. since you are in abuja, you can use all the ministries but you need to sort them out as to what documents can be done under what ministry.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
iya ibeji said:
it all depends on what docs you need to certify. i dont think you need foreign affairs though. since you are in abuja, you can use all the ministries but you need to sort them out as to what documents can be done under what ministry.
thanks for your reply iya ibeji
what about my marriage certificate?

on the CSQ for quebec i have to Certify almost all my documents

iya ibeji

Sep 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
favbless said:
thanks for your reply iya ibeji
what about my marriage certificate?

on the CSQ for quebec i have to Certify almost all my documents
im not sure where the marriage certificate will fall under ooo. i did mine at ikoyi registry in lagos cos thats where i got my certificate from. you might actually have to do some work and go to the issuing office/church that issued yours. to be on the safe side.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
iya ibeji said:
im not sure where the marriage certificate will fall under ooo. i did mine at ikoyi registry in lagos cos thats where i got my certificate from. you might actually have to do some work and go to the issuing office/church that issued yours. to be on the safe side.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
mandiebraxton said:
Hi guys,
So at exactly 8:16am today I got my PPR mail...and by 9:15am I was at AVO to drop my passport and was told to come back at 3pm as is the norm. At abt 3:05pm. My name was called and I collected my PR and headed back to work. And as I sit down at my desk to send this post...I am just in awe at how Wonderful GOD is...I don't know how to describe it..the doubts, the fears, the uncertainties have all vanished. God mad it possible.

So shall it be for all waiting! Alf hang in there it's coming.

I found so much love on this forum and outside of it...I have not met any Ghanaian on this journey but you guys have made me welcome in your midst and made me part of the family... thank you, thank you, thank you.....

Glory be to God

*Mandie*
I say a big congratulations to you.I'm really happy for you.Go and conquer in Jesus name amen.

Sep 6, 2013
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Lagos
NOC Code......
Spousal Open Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
emmy_est said:
this thread is for immigration(permanent residence application) but you might be lucky to get an answer.Be patient
Thanks jare, better person :)

B-jay

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
File Transfer...
PER: 02-03-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
26-11-2013(M Received on 9-12-2013)
Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2013
LANDED..........
MARCH 2013
tinuadeadebola said:
Congrats dearest Mandie and congrats again. Am sure the guys in Accra wld be amused to see that you were issued PPR mail today and you came for the Visa today lol Mandie you hot ooooooo you cld not even wait for one day!!!!! Anyways pack your bag and start coming Canada is waiting.

@ Busy B congrats and do have a pleasant trip to Canada

@ Olusheg congrats on your successful landing may the land favour you and yours

@ my dear Lolo, Bjay, Mayoress, HOP and all the M3 applicants remaining please keep on keeping on as the good news wld go round by God's grace

MAMA T thank you jare Dearest Sister.
We've got no choice than to hang on oh. we are truly nearer by the day.

Many Thanks for checking on us.

hope you are settling down well.

Cheers!

B-Jay

yemosa

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA V/O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-07-2011
IELTS Request
Ielts dispatched with document
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
mandiebraxton said:
Hi guys,
So at exactly 8:16am today I got my PPR mail...and by 9:15am I was at AVO to drop my passport and was told to come back at 3pm as is the norm. At abt 3:05pm. My name was called and I collected my PR and headed back to work. And as I sit down at my desk to send this post...I am just in awe at how Wonderful GOD is...I don't know how to describe it..the doubts, the fears, the uncertainties have all vanished. God mad it possible.

I found so much love on this forum and outside of it...I have not met any Ghanaian on this journey but you guys have made me welcome in your midst and made me part of the family... thank you, thank you, thank you.....

Glory be to God

*Mandie*

MANDIE,

This is the best news for me this week a very big congratulation to you I am excited for you , our God is awesome indeed. Let preparation begin in earnest. CONGRATULATIONS once again my dear sweet man die.

Yemosa

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
dada-karma said:
Great minds,
Its really good to welcome on board new members. I did noticed that there has been an increase in new members and old but 'silent' ones have now started talking ;) :)
Patience is the watchword!!! My prayer is that God in His infinite goodness and mercy will grant us all our good heart desires and that which has pushed us all here. :D
Let us continue to keep the faith. There shall be, yet more tsunami of MRs, PPRs etc etc IJN... Do I have an amen??
Cheers all!

Dada-Karma

Amen!!!!

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
mandiebraxton said:
Hi guys,

Glory be to God

*Mandie*
A big congratulation mandiebraxton. God will prosper and favor you in Canada..