+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello My People.
My wife couldn't make the september 2013 admission due to the strike action and she defer the admission to september 2014 because there is no febuary admission ...
She just receive an offer of admission september 2014 for the same school & course last week, then i sent a mail to Lagos VO and the admission letter was attached to the email...
Pls i want to know how if they respond quickly to their emails or i should send a copy via post to them.
Pls i really need some response
Thanks
God's Chosen

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
Omo Naija said:
To God be the glory, i completed the medicals yesterday... a short summary below;

i got my meds request letter from accra on friday and the auto-generated mail attaching the Medical forms on saturday, i called both Asaju hospital & consultant practice for appointments enquiries, Asaju told me that the earliest appointment i can get was wednesday 18th september while Consultant practice told me i can walk in on any day except sunday for the Meds without appointment except that they will only attend to 10 individuals on weekdays & 3 on saturdays.

i decided to go to Consultant practice on monday i.e yesterday, my good firiend Gabil advised me to go there as early as 4am :eek: to beat the crowd cos they also attend to US immigrants too... i got there around 6am with my wife and we were the first to get there, even the security guys were still sleeping. we had to wait in the car till around 7:30am when we were given a plain paper to write our names and indicate the country we wanted medicals for.

At 8:10am, all the people on the list including us were given customized deposit slips to pay into the hospitals Zenith bank account, which a branch was quite close from the hospital. After payment, all canadian immigration applicants were asked to do their e-medical registration in a different building. the registration required the medical form, copy of Int'l passport data page & 4 passport photographs ( i really argued with them about the passport photographs cos the medical form sent from accra indicated that if the DMP is e-medical enabled, passport photographs wont be required) i had only 3 passports which they gladly accepted.

After the registration, a form was printed out for us to sign which entailed us agreeing to have our medical details stored in the e-medical database & shared with sister organizations if the need arises.

We were then directed to another room to provide urine & blood samples, our height & weight recorded there also. after about 5 mins, we were moved to another room for X-ray, their X-ray machines were quite state of the art 8)... they requested for our IME no.( Immigration Medical Exam) which was inputed and tagged us with the X-ray immediately on the E=-medical database.

After X-ray, we proceeded to another room to see a doctor who asked us several questions about our medical history and did an eye test for us.

dats all :p... we were through exactly 12noon....

We proceeded to Alagbon which was quite close for updated PCC ( Police character Certificate), we got that at 3k per person within 2hrs.

Yesterday was a fruitfuil day and i thank God for his favor.

I wish every other expectant person on this forum Godspeed in whatever point their application is currently in.

It is well....
Nice one Omo Naija.....wishing you all the best

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
God Chosen said:
Hello My People.
My wife couldn't make the september 2013 admission due to the strike action and she defer the admission to september 2014 because there is no febuary admission ...
She just receive an offer of admission september 2014 for the same school & course last week, then i sent a mail to Lagos VO and the admission letter was attached to the email...
Pls i want to know how if they respond quickly to their emails or i should send a copy via post to them.
Thanks
God's Chosen
Thanks....In my personal opinion, it is better to send an official letter stating the required details (with photocopy of new admission letter)- why the need for a change to Sept 2014. Visit the embassy phyiscally and drop the letter - please ensure reference details are provided in the covering letter and the envelope- based on the earlier submission made re Sept 2013 study visa submission. Wish you good luck as you finalise this process for your wifey. Cheers, HAA

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Hello my Naija-Canadian family. For what God has done in our midst, seniors have suggested we should set a day out to thank the One- GOD, who has filled our NAIJA THREAD with avalanche of PERs, AORs, LOAs, MRs and PPRs. If you look back to when and where you have started, am sure you must have a reason to say THANK YOU LORD.
For we that are expecting updates, this is the time to provoke God with thanksgiving to make Him do more. So be part of the Thanksgiving Meeting.

EAGLES' THANKSGIVING MEETING

Date: Tuesday, 1st of October 2013

Venue: Sizzler's Restaurant.
33,Muritala Mohammed Airport Road,Lagos.

Time: 1pm Prompt

New and old members are welcome.
Kindly come with your spouse.

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hakpoguma said:
Thanks....In my personal opinion, it is better to send an official letter stating the required details (with photocopy of new admission letter)- why the need for a change to Sept 2014. Visit the embassy phyiscally and drop the letter - please ensure reference details are provided in the covering letter and the envelope- based on the earlier submission made re Sept 2013 study visa submission. Wish you good luck as you finalise this process for your wifey. Cheers, HAA
@Hakpoguma Thanks for your reply

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God Chosen said:
Hello My People.
Thanks
God's Chosen
@All thank for your suggestion i will act swiftly ...

tangowisky

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
AOR Received.
15-11-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
31-01-2014
Interview........
Nothing like that ooo IJMN!!!
Omo Naija said:
To God be the glory, i completed the medicals yesterday... a short summary below;

i got my meds request letter from accra on friday and the auto-generated mail attaching the Medical forms on saturday, i called both Asaju hospital & consultant practice for appointments enquiries, Asaju told me that the earliest appointment i can get was wednesday 18th september while Consultant practice told me i can walk in on any day except sunday for the Meds without appointment except that they will only attend to 10 individuals on weekdays & 3 on saturdays.

i decided to go to Consultant practice on monday i.e yesterday, my good firiend Gabil advised me to go there as early as 4am :eek: to beat the crowd cos they also attend to US immigrants too... i got there around 6am with my wife and we were the first to get there, even the security guys were still sleeping. we had to wait in the car till around 7:30am when we were given a plain paper to write our names and indicate the country we wanted medicals for

At 8:10am, all the people on the list including us were given customized deposit slips to pay into the hospitals Zenith bank account, which a branch was quite close from the hospital. After payment, all canadian immigration applicants were asked to do their e-medical registration in a different building. the registration required the medical form, copy of Int'l passport data page & 4 passport photographs ( i really argued with them about the passport photographs cos the medical form sent from accra indicated that if the DMP is e-medical enabled, passport photographs wont be required) i had only 3 passports which they gladly accepted.

After the registration, a form was printed out for us to sign which entailed us agreeing to have our medical details stored in the e-medical database & shared with sister organizations if the need arises.

We were then directed to another room to provide urine & blood samples, our height & weight recorded there also. after about 5 mins, we were moved to another room for X-ray, their X-ray machines were quite state of the art 8)... they requested for our IME no.( Immigration Medical Exam) which was inputed and tagged us with the X-ray immediately on the E=-medical database.

After X-ray, we proceeded to another room to see a doctor who asked us several questions about our medical history and did an eye test for us.

dats all :p... we were through exactly 12noon....

We proceeded to Alagbon which was quite close for updated PCC ( Police character Certificate), we got that at 3k per person within 2hrs.

Yesterday was a fruitfuil day and i thank God for his favor.

I wish every other expectant person on this forum Godspeed in whatever point their application is currently in.

It is well....
Amen!! Congrats for taking a giant step further.

gel003

Sep 27, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2011
AOR Received.
In Process 16-07-2013
Med's Request
30-08-2013
Med's Done....
02-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2013
LANDED..........
15-01-2014
it is with great joy in my heart and thanks to almighty God for his grace and faithfulness in the life of my family that i announce the arrival of our PPR yesterday 18th September, 2013. i am still short of words because it is just 2weeks after we did our medicals.

our God is awesome, he breaks every protocol to favour his children.

To all of us expecting updates, the time has come.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
gel003 said:
it is with great joy in my heart and thanks to almighty God for his grace and faithfulness in the life of my family that i announce the arrival of our PPR yesterday 18th September, 2013. i am still short of words because it is just 2weeks after we did our medicals.

Congratulations gel003.....that was pretty fast I must confess. Wishing you a safe and happy trip to Accra for your visas. Congrats!!!.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
gel003 said:

Congratulations madam Gel,
This is just the begining of many good things to come

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
gel003 said:

gel003 said:

WoW.... congrats gel!!!!!!!
May God's favour speak for the rest of us expecting updates.

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
gel003 said:

Congrats Gel.

Eni

Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-12
AOR Received.
02-05-12
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2014
LANDED..........
25-03-2014
There shall be showers of blessing this is the promise of love there shall be season refreshing from the saviour above showers of blessing showers of blessing we need mercies drop around us are falling but for the showers we plead.
Geloo3 I say a big congratulation to you.

Preferred

Jun 25, 2013
gel003 said:

Waohhhhh. Congratulations. More of such speedy results in Jesus name

ekundapsy

Feb 11, 2011
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
PER recieved 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
NOT YET
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
RBVO 29-08-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
27-07-2013
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
12-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
30-05-2014
gel003 said:

Wow! That was pretty fast!!!! Congratulations, Gel! This is such wonderful news! Sure we will receive more updates on for everyone soon. Have a safe trip to Accra.