+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Omo Naija said:
We were then directed to another room to provide urine & blood samples, our height & weight recorded there also. after about 5 mins, we were moved to another room for X-ray, their X-ray machines were quite state of the art 8)... they requested for our IME no.( Immigration Medical Exam) which was inputed and tagged us with the X-ray immediately on the E=-medical database.

It is well....
Just to add that the e-medical thing is really fast....I completed my medicals last Monday 9 Sep and my ecas is already showing 'medical results received' line when I checked yesterday. This is to encourage everyone waiting for medicals, esp Alf and Loolo that it is coming! Everyone else brace yourselves. Thanks guys for your massive support...it's just indispensable.

*Mandie*

Alfpharm

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-7-2011
AOR Received.
14-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
30-10-2013
Med's Done....
6-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-03-2014 and DECISION MADE on 7-4 -2014
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
mandiebraxton said:
Just to add that the e-medical thing is really fast....I completed my medicals last Monday 9 Sep and my ecas is already showing 'medical results received' line when I checked yesterday. This is to encourage everyone waiting for medicals, esp Alf and Loolo that it is coming! Everyone else brace yourselves. Thanks guys for your massive support...it's just indispensable.

*Mandie*
Thanks for your prayers. At God's appointed time,it will surely come.

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
I'd like to confirm some very important info from you, I have a friend that submitted his application Nov. 2012 and was issued LOA by MPNP on May 2013. When he submitted his form to Immigration Manitoba, he did not need to submit IELT results for his application to be considered. now he wants to send his application to CIC (Sydney-Nova Scotia) this week, do you think he still needs to send an IELTS result even if he has been issued a letter of approval from manitoba without an IELTS result?

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
Bukonla80 said:
I'd like to confirm some very important info from you, I have a friend that submitted his application Nov. 2012 and was issued LOA by MPNP on May 2013. When he submitted his form to Immigration Manitoba, he did not need to submit IELT results for his application to be considered. now he wants to send his application to CIC (Sydney-Nova Scotia) this week, do you think he still needs to send an IELTS result even if he has been issued a letter of approval from manitoba without an IELTS result?
Hey Bukonla80,
I think its important he or she submits the IELTS with the application .. Its part of the checklist included in the application package (The forms might be returned as INCOMPLETE from nova scotia )OR the person sends the application to nova scotia while making plans for IELTS general training registration so that should the filled application forms get returned the person can send them back as soon as the IELTS result is recieved.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
babakura said:
Hey Bukonla80,
I think its important he or she submits the IELTS with the application .. Its part of the checklist included in the application package (The forms might be returned as INCOMPLETE from nova scotia )OR the person sends the application to nova scotia while making plans for IELTS general training registration so that should the filled application forms get returned the person can send them back as soon as the IELTS result is recieved.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Thanks babakura, you've been of great help, I'll communicate the info to my friend as soon as possible......

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Omo Naija said:
To God be the glory, i completed the medicals yesterday... a short summary below;

i got my meds request letter from accra on friday and the auto-generated mail attaching the Medical forms on saturday, i called both Asaju hospital & consultant practice for appointments enquiries, Asaju told me that the earliest appointment i can get was wednesday 18th september while Consultant practice told me i can walk in on any day except sunday for the Meds without appointment except that they will only attend to 10 individuals on weekdays & 3 on saturdays.

i decided to go to Consultant practice on monday i.e yesterday, my good firiend Gabil advised me to go there as early as 4am :eek: to beat the crowd cos they also attend to US immigrants too... i got there around 6am with my wife and we were the first to get there, even the security guys were still sleeping. we had to wait in the car till around 7:30am when we were given a plain paper to write our names and indicate the country we wanted medicals for.

At 8:10am, all the people on the list including us were given customized deposit slips to pay into the hospitals Zenith bank account, which a branch was quite close from the hospital. After payment, all canadian immigration applicants were asked to do their e-medical registration in a different building. the registration required the medical form, copy of Int'l passport data page & 4 passport photographs ( i really argued with them about the passport photographs cos the medical form sent from accra indicated that if the DMP is e-medical enabled, passport photographs wont be required) i had only 3 passports which they gladly accepted.

After the registration, a form was printed out for us to sign which entailed us agreeing to have our medical details stored in the e-medical database & shared with sister organizations if the need arises.

We were then directed to another room to provide urine & blood samples, our height & weight recorded there also. after about 5 mins, we were moved to another room for X-ray, their X-ray machines were quite state of the art 8)... they requested for our IME no.( Immigration Medical Exam) which was inputed and tagged us with the X-ray immediately on the E=-medical database.

After X-ray, we proceeded to another room to see a doctor who asked us several questions about our medical history and did an eye test for us.

dats all :p... we were through exactly 12noon....

We proceeded to Alagbon which was quite close for updated PCC ( Police character Certificate), we got that at 3k per person within 2hrs.

Yesterday was a fruitfuil day and i thank God for his favor.

I wish every other expectant person on this forum Godspeed in whatever point their application is currently in.

It is well....
Congrats Omo Naija... Gradually u're getting there... Be on d lookout on ur Ecas for it being received in a weeks time! I wish you all da best!

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulations Omo naija.

Ig

tok

Nov 16, 2011
DEAR MY PPL,
ANOTHER THING WE NEED TO DISCUSS HERE ,ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT WANT TO MOVE NOW TO CANADA. THE RIGHT TIME TO MOVE BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER CONDITION IN CANADA AND ALSO HOW TO GET MODERATE , SECURE AND AFFORDABLE AIRFLIGHT TO CANADA.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION IS HIGHLY WELCOME
TOK

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello My People.
My wife couldn't make the september 2013 admission due to the strike action and she defer the admission to september 2014 because there is no febuary admission ...
She just receive an offer of admission september 2014 for the same school & course last week, then i sent a mail to Lagos VO and the admission letter was attached to the email...
Pls i want to know how if they respond quickly to their emails or i should send a copy via post to them.
Pls i really need some response
Thanks
God's Chosen

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
God Chosen said:
Hello My People.
My wife couldn't make the september 2013 admission due to the strike action and she defer the admission to september 2014 because there is no febuary admission ...
She just receive an offer of admission september 2014 for the same school & course last week, then i sent a mail to Lagos VO and the admission letter was attached to the email...
Pls i want to know how if they respond quickly to their emails or i should send a copy via post to them.
Pls i really need some response
Thanks
God's Chosen

Well done God's chosen,God will see u thru.I will suggest u go to their office in person with all the correspondence from the school.

Its my personal opinion though,seniors in the house might have a different one.

God bless

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
Omo Naija said:
To God be the glory, i completed the medicals yesterday... a short summary below;

i got my meds request letter from accra on friday and the auto-generated mail attaching the Medical forms on saturday, i called both Asaju hospital & consultant practice for appointments enquiries, Asaju told me that the earliest appointment i can get was wednesday 18th september while Consultant practice told me i can walk in on any day except sunday for the Meds without appointment except that they will only attend to 10 individuals on weekdays & 3 on saturdays.

i decided to go to Consultant practice on monday i.e yesterday, my good firiend Gabil advised me to go there as early as 4am :eek: to beat the crowd cos they also attend to US immigrants too... i got there around 6am with my wife and we were the first to get there, even the security guys were still sleeping. we had to wait in the car till around 7:30am when we were given a plain paper to write our names and indicate the country we wanted medicals for.

At 8:10am, all the people on the list including us were given customized deposit slips to pay into the hospitals Zenith bank account, which a branch was quite close from the hospital. After payment, all canadian immigration applicants were asked to do their e-medical registration in a different building. the registration required the medical form, copy of Int'l passport data page & 4 passport photographs ( i really argued with them about the passport photographs cos the medical form sent from accra indicated that if the DMP is e-medical enabled, passport photographs wont be required) i had only 3 passports which they gladly accepted.

After the registration, a form was printed out for us to sign which entailed us agreeing to have our medical details stored in the e-medical database & shared with sister organizations if the need arises.

After X-ray, we proceeded to another room to see a doctor who asked us several questions about our medical history and did an eye test for us.

dats all :p... we were through exactly 12noon....

We proceeded to Alagbon which was quite close for updated PCC ( Police character Certificate), we got that at 3k per person within 2hrs.

Yesterday was a fruitfuil day and i thank God for his favor.

I wish every other expectant person on this forum Godspeed in whatever point their application is currently in.

It is well....
Congratulations once again,God's speed in the remaining process.pls what is the coslt implication of the medicals for 2 adults and 1 kid consultant practise.

Thank u and God bless

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
the cost is 28k per individual either adult , child or baby.

arewaincalgary said:
Congratulations once again,God's speed in the remaining process.pls what is the coslt implication of the medicals for 2 adults and 1 kid consultant practise.

Thank u and God bless

arewaincalgary

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
15-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Interview........
waived by HIS grace
Passport Req..
APRIL 2014
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 2014
LANDED..........
JANUARY 2015
Omo Naija said:
the cost is 28k per individual either adult , child or baby.

thank you my brother