+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
A C C R A we are still waiting for more MRs ooooooooooooooo

adunbi

Sep 10, 2013
Nigerian Immigration Visa application services include:

Combined Expatriate Residence Permit and Aliens Card (CERPAC)
Business Visa / Entry Permit
Temporary Work Permit (TWP)
Tourist Visa / Entry Permit
Transit Visa / Entry Permit
Official / Diplomatic Visa / Entry Permit
Subject to Regularization (STR) Visa / Entry Permit
Direct Transit Visa (airside) / Entry Permit
Explanatory Note
Staying in the Nigeria – Expatriate Training package

Read more here :lawandvisas.com/nigeria-immigration

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
gabrilla said:
Yes oooo... Accra, abeg let my people go ooo :))

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
dada-karma said:
Yes oooo... Accra, abeg let my people go ooo :))
Dada i like ya style , my papa say anybody wey raise person hand dey equally raise him own. Your time go come too
Gbam

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Gabil said:
Dada i like ya style , my papa say anybody wey raise person hand dey equally raise him own. Your time go come too
Gbam
Gabil... Amen and thanks darling! It is so na... If someone wanna climb to the top without a ladder, we can as well help push him/her upwards na... Wen they get there, dem sef fit throw rope down make we follow climb na ;)

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
gabrilla said:
'and PPR OOOOOOOOOOOOOO :p :p :p

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Ikemba said:
Amen oooo... Ikemba, all join jare... Our God no go ever forget us all!

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Ikemba said:
Ikemba, I agree with you, but you know those of you expecting PPR have already scaled through. They are only giving you time to pack all the packables during this period of PPR expectation. It is well sha.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
gabrilla said:
Ikemba, I agree with you, but you know those of you expecting PPR have already scaled through. They are only giving you time to pack all the packables during this period of PPR expectation. It is well sha.
Gabrilla, thats true talk ooo... I know what's on Ikemba's mind... The wait has been tiring! Don't worry its a done deal already!!

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Hello great minds,
I saw the below somewhere on the web and thought I should share for the sakes of some other JJCs like moi ;)

Abbreviations

<J26 An applicant whose application arrived at CIO prior to June 26th 2010
>J26 An applicant whose application arrived at CIO on or after June 26th 2010
AOR Acknowledgement of receipt letter.
BDEC Background Decision
CHC Canadian High Commission - refers to the Canadian embassies, Visa offices, and Consulates.
CIC Citizenship and Immigration, Canada - the umbrella body which governs both CIO and local CHC offices
CIO Centralized Intake Office in Sydney Nova scotia - where you sent your application. Sometimes it is mentioned as CIU (Centralized Intake Unit).
FILE BF'D TO File Brought Forward date
FINDEC Financial Decision
FOSS is a central database of applications
IMMCAT Immigration Catergory
M01-MO7 level of Medical assessment. M01 means perfect
MEDDEC Medical Decision
NCR No Criminal Record
NOC National Occupation Classification
OREQ Other Requirement
PER Confirmation of Positive final Eligibility Review from CIO
PCC Police Clearance Certificate
PI Principle immigrant
PPS point at paper screening stage
PS Prescreen (another explanation is Paper selection)
PSDEC Paper Selection Decision
RPRF Right of Permanent Residence Fees
SEC CRIM Security criminal
SELDEC Selection Decision
SW1 Skill Worker 1
XREF cross referenced applicant

NB: There is one particular part I do not understand well... The AOR and PER. Is it like the same now, unlike before say (2006-2012)? if you got this, ''Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.'' in your mail, does it signify PER?
Please I need one of our many seniors to educate us about this.
Best regards, as we await more tsunamis of MRs et al this beautiful week :)

Dada-Karma

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
To God be the glory, i completed the medicals yesterday... a short summary below;

i got my meds request letter from accra on friday and the auto-generated mail attaching the Medical forms on saturday, i called both Asaju hospital & consultant practice for appointments enquiries, Asaju told me that the earliest appointment i can get was wednesday 18th september while Consultant practice told me i can walk in on any day except sunday for the Meds without appointment except that they will only attend to 10 individuals on weekdays & 3 on saturdays.

i decided to go to Consultant practice on monday i.e yesterday, my good firiend Gabil advised me to go there as early as 4am :eek: to beat the crowd cos they also attend to US immigrants too... i got there around 6am with my wife and we were the first to get there, even the security guys were still sleeping. we had to wait in the car till around 7:30am when we were given a plain paper to write our names and indicate the country we wanted medicals for.

At 8:10am, all the people on the list including us were given customized deposit slips to pay into the hospitals Zenith bank account, which a branch was quite close from the hospital. After payment, all canadian immigration applicants were asked to do their e-medical registration in a different building. the registration required the medical form, copy of Int'l passport data page & 4 passport photographs ( i really argued with them about the passport photographs cos the medical form sent from accra indicated that if the DMP is e-medical enabled, passport photographs wont be required) i had only 3 passports which they gladly accepted.

After the registration, a form was printed out for us to sign which entailed us agreeing to have our medical details stored in the e-medical database & shared with sister organizations if the need arises.

We were then directed to another room to provide urine & blood samples, our height & weight recorded there also. after about 5 mins, we were moved to another room for X-ray, their X-ray machines were quite state of the art 8)... they requested for our IME no.( Immigration Medical Exam) which was inputed and tagged us with the X-ray immediately on the E=-medical database.

After X-ray, we proceeded to another room to see a doctor who asked us several questions about our medical history and did an eye test for us.

dats all :p... we were through exactly 12noon....

We proceeded to Alagbon which was quite close for updated PCC ( Police character Certificate), we got that at 3k per person within 2hrs.

Yesterday was a fruitfuil day and i thank God for his favor.

I wish every other expectant person on this forum Godspeed in whatever point their application is currently in.

It is well....

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
Omo Naija said:
To God be the glory, i completed the medicals yesterday... a short summary below;

i got my meds request letter from accra on friday and the auto-generated mail attaching the Medical forms on saturday, i called both Asaju hospital & consultant practice for appointments enquiries, Asaju told me that the earliest appointment i can get was wednesday 18th september while Consultant practice told me i can walk in on any day except sunday for the Meds without appointment except that they will only attend to 10 individuals on weekdays & 3 on saturdays.

i decided to go to Consultant practice on monday i.e yesterday, my good firiend Gabil advised me to go there as early as 4am :eek: to beat the crowd cos they also attend to US immigrants too... i got there around 6am with my wife and we were the first to get there, even the security guys were still sleeping. we had to wait in the car till around 7:30am when we were given a plain paper to write our names and indicate the country we wanted medicals for.

At 8:10am, all the people on the list including us were given customized deposit slips to pay into the hospitals Zenith bank account, which a branch was quite close from the hospital. After payment, all canadian immigration applicants were asked to do their e-medical registration in a different building. the registration required the medical form, copy of Int'l passport data page & 4 passport photographs ( i really argued with them about the passport photographs cos the medical form sent from accra indicated that if the DMP is e-medical enabled, passport photographs wont be required) i had only 3 passports which they gladly accepted.

After the registration, a form was printed out for us to sign which entailed us agreeing to have our medical details stored in the e-medical database & shared with sister organizations if the need arises.

We were then directed to another room to provide urine & blood samples, our height & weight recorded there also. after about 5 mins, we were moved to another room for X-ray, their X-ray machines were quite state of the art 8)... they requested for our IME no.( Immigration Medical Exam) which was inputed and tagged us with the X-ray immediately on the E=-medical database.

After X-ray, we proceeded to another room to see a doctor who asked us several questions about our medical history and did an eye test for us.

dats all :p... we were through exactly 12noon....

We proceeded to Alagbon which was quite close for updated PCC ( Police character Certificate), we got that at 3k per person within 2hrs.

Yesterday was a fruitfuil day and i thank God for his favor.

I wish every other expectant person on this forum Godspeed in whatever point their application is currently in.

It is well....
Thanks for this post. God bless.