+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
taymos said:
Hello everyone, I thank God for journey mercies and everybody who rejoices with me. I landed from Accra few days ago. I received my PRV and COPR on the 10th Sept. 2013. I was so happy beyond imagination. Once again, I thank you all in this wonderful forum for your advise and support. God will continue to be with you all, for those expecting AOR, MR, PPR, etc, your time has come. Amen!!!!!!.
Congrats Taymos and thank God for journey mercies... God'll grant you more mercies as you plan to Land... Go on... we dey come for una back!

God Chosen

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello My People.
My wife couldn't make the september 2013 admission due to the strike action and she defer the admission to september 2014 because there is no febuary admission ...
She just receive an offer of admission september 2014 for the same school & course last week, then i sent a mail to Lagos VO and the admission letter was attached to the email...
Pls i want to know how if they respond quickly to their emails or i should send a copy via post to them.
Pls i need some response
Thanks
God's Chosen

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
MIDAS said:
Hello house,
To God be the glory I received my MR n RPRF this morning. I am also asked to do another police certificate/report. I am so excited because the Lord has been good to me. House listen to my story cos we have a good n faithful God who is aware of our anxieties n will take care of it at appropriate time. I av been looking forward to this MR for long but in May while checking the US visa lottery result DV 2014, I discovered I am one of the winners for 2013 visa lottery over a year after the result came out, I could not check cos I lost my confirmation number. But as God will av it the US govt aware that a lot of people cannot claim their win bcos of lost confirmation number decided to put a way u can retrieve ur lost confirmation number while checking the result and voila I won for 2013. Despite the perceived lateness as the lottery will expire on 30th September 2013, I quickly started the process n got a response for interview in early September. While trying togather all requirements for the US visa interview my family especially my wife has her mind on Canada and has not shown much enthusiasm on the US interview. Here we are Canada has finally opened up to my family before I start spending money on the US process. I am so elated please thank God on my behalf. Please help me to thank God cos He said I will knock on one door n He will open several doors for me.
I am praying that not one single person on this forum will miss this train of success in the mighty name of Jesus amen. Please don't stop praying n believing that God will do it. Stay blessed all.
Hello House, to the glory of God, my family did our US visa lottery interview about two weeks ago and I picked up our visas today, but know what the Canada PR is the real deal to my wife o, a beg make una help me pray make the PPR land quickly as she has shown little or no indifference to the US visa. Thank you for ur prayers and congrats to all great members that recently received updates, we are getting closer to our dreams IJN amen

babakura

Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2011
Nomination.....
23-09-2012
AOR Received.
02-01-13
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Interview........
ecas Med received: 19th March 2013
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 th Nov 2013
LANDED..........
20 Nov 2013
MIDAS said:
Hello House, to the glory of God, my family did our US visa lottery interview about two weeks ago and I picked up our visas today, but know what the Canada PR is the real deal to my wife o, a beg make una help me pray make the PPR land quickly as she has shown little or no indifference to the US visa. Thank you for ur prayers and congrats to all great members that recently received updates, we are getting closer to our dreams IJN amen
It is well ... GOD will plant your feet where you will you succeed and prosper heaps

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Jodav,

I just sent you a PM.

Cheers, HAA

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
jodav3 said:
@ Phunrae,

Make you jolly jolly enjoy the forum with us and do not allow longer throat trouble you. Like prophet Hosea for bible, go and marry sister Patience and learn from her virtue. Your time shall surely come!
I beg Na P A T I E N C E oooooooooooooo, ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D, I can't but second my brother's candid response, your time will not elude you in Jesus Name, Amen so remain coooooool 8) 8) 8)

Busy-Bee

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Jodav,

I just sent you a PM.

Cheers, HAA

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
MIDAS said:
Congrats, these is double portion, double favour, double honour, what a way of entering the last quarter of the out going year. May the Good Lord Divinely direct you which to opt for.

Busy-Bee

phunrae

Jun 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/05/2013
AOR Received.
PER 12/08/2013
Busy B said:
I beg Na P A T I E N C E oooooooooooooo, ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D, I can't but second my brother's candid response, your time will not elude you in Jesus Name, Amen so remain coooooool 8) 8) 8)

Busy-Bee
Amen o, Patience na my middle name sef i don 4get.......lol na make persn 4 no ao to plan hin life na cos e be like say na longsufferin go dey appropriate.........

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
I just want to say congratulations to those who have received their MRs and visas. I wish u guys all d best in the remaining process and ur stay in canada.

To all those still expectant. May the Lord will cause His face to shine upon you and speed up d remaining process.

I missed u all

starblessing

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
zeemama said:
Hello all;
The God of sudden visitations has placed on my lips new songs of testimony i got a mail from accra that said "YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATON. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING."..........I guess this is the long awaited PPR.
To everyone believing God for different forms of progress in their application, i see God perfecting all that concerns u.
Thanks for your encouragement and show of love....See u at the top
Hi Zeemama, I sent u a PM. Pls check.

starblessing

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
olusheg said:
Dear friends,

All honor and adoration be unto the Lord .

I finally got the priceless Ugwu leaf stamped on our passport yesterday.

My experience is not different from what others that had pluck the ugwu leaf shared,but it was frustrating waiting for close to 6hours moving around accra .

I would like to use this opportunity to thank everyone for being there all through the process which started in august last year, most especially Mayoress that introduced me to the best set of people on planet earth and also Ma ig my wonderful sister and friend, great Emperor, Madam Tinu,Ikemba(the great warrior),biolah,smallie,double portion,gabrilla,Busy B, akerekoro,Jodav3,babakura,Hakpoguma,pilele01,dada-kama,tangowisky,starblessing,gabil,preferred,ekundapsy,bukonlaand others i did not mention.

May the good Lord grant everyone of us our heart desire. Amen
Congrats Olusheg, I don't blame u 4 getting ur Ugwu leaf fast oooh. :p :p

starblessing

Star Member
Dec 19, 2012
B-jay said:
@ Starblessing congrats on your PRV. I wish you well in your/our new land. God be with you!

@ Olusheg congrats on your PPR. Please go to Accra quickly to pluck your long over-due Maple Leaf. Cheers!

....and to the rest PPR expectants,it's coming right soon.

Best wishes to the rest of us waiting for MR.the rain has started already.

Accra please keep it coming!

B-Jay
Thanks B-jay