+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Larrywhisky

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sahik said:
Very correct kainos. I got mine at the Oyin jolayemi office same day.
@Sahik, my dorm account is in US$ and not CAD$, I hope that will fly for the bank draft because CIC wrote in bold "must be in Canadian dollars". Will the draft be in equivalence to a CAD$?

Thanks!

Kainos

Mar 11, 2013
Larrywhisky said:
@ Sahik, my dorm account is in US$ and not CAD$, I hope that will fly for the bank draft because CIC wrote in bold "must be in Canadian dollars". Will the draft be in equivalence to a CAD$?

Thanks!
Hello Larry I Guess CIC must have sent you an email to request for the FEE. If it was accra, they accept Cedis, canadian dollar draft or US dollar drafts. You can get US dollar draft same day, canadian dollar draft maybe second day. Trust me US dollar draft will go. The following link may be of interest to you. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d
Cheers!

Kainos

Mar 11, 2013
Kainos said:
Hello Larry I Guess CIC must have sent you an email to request for the FEE. If it was accra, they accept Cedis, canadian dollar draft or US dollar drafts. You can get US dollar draft same day, canadian dollar draft maybe second day. Trust me US dollar draft will go. The following link may be of interest to you. http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/visas/fees-frais.aspx?view=d
Cheers!
Lest if forget, The above is for right of permanent residence fee I must say. For initial application fee u can just pay online with your card and attach the receipt they will send to your email to your application. It is usually faster.

Larrywhisky

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kainos said:
Lest if forget, The above is for right of permanent residence fee I must say. For initial application fee u can just pay online with your card and attach the receipt they will send to your email to your application. It is usually faster.
@Kainos, when you say card, do you mean naira debit card? again I usually don't see a receipt for debit card operations(only seen for online transfer payments) except you're talking about the payment confirmation page.

please clarify, thanks!

Kainos

Mar 11, 2013
Larrywhisky said:
@ Kainos, when you say card, do you mean naira debit card? again I usually don't see a receipt for debit card operations(only seen for online transfer payments) except you're talking about the payment confirmation page.

please clarify, thanks!
Hello Larry,

I actually forgot to ask if you were a federal skllied worker(FSW) applicant or a provincial Nominee. If a FSW, then please visit GT bank Oyin Jolayemi for your Canadian Dollar Draft. If a provincial Nominee you can just payonline with your Card here- https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?lob=11
Cheers!

Jovic

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2010
Doc's Request.
12-05-2010
Med's Request
26-04-2012
Med's Done....
15-05-2012
Passport Req..
27-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
MAKY said:
Wow a lot of updates here and there.Our God is indeed a good God Congratulations to all that have received one update or the other am so happy for you guys.I just imagined how I felt when ours came lol

For those expecting Our good God will do it.We will live to see the good of this land yes the good of this land(i mean canada land)......indeed the difference is clear...which is close up lol.

For those preparing to land dont forget your drivers license oh ...thoes weh no sabi drive make una go learn oh.

Those that just landed be focused,be positive, watch and pray

The founder of this forum Ig may God continue to bless you.

@Maky,
Long time, regards to your family.

@ Biolah.
Congratulations. I rejoice with you.
Hope Wolex is still getting in touch with you?

Jovic

Crest

Sep 26, 2012
Dear All,

I sent details of the new addition to my family to Accra three weeks ago via EMS. How do know I confirm if Accra has received the document? Do I send an email to Accra?

Please help with your advice as your usual.

Crest

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
Crest said:
Dear All,

I sent details of the new addition to my family to Accra three weeks ago via EMS. How do know I confirm if Accra has received the document? Do I send an email to Accra?

Please help with your advice as your usual.

Crest
Yes, send them a mail, they will reply you within a week.

Larrywhisky

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kainos said:
Hello Larry,

I actually forgot to ask if you were a federal skllied worker(FSW) applicant or a provincial Nominee. If a FSW, then please visit GT bank Oyin Jolayemi for your Canadian Dollar Draft. If a provincial Nominee you can just payonline with your Card here- https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/order.do?lob=11
Cheers!
Hello Kainos,
I'm a FSW applicant. Thanks for the responses!!!

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
guvcode said:
For many of us planning to land and live in Calgary, it is good to be aware of the happenings over there, for the past 48 hours, many sections of Calgary city and other communities has experienced massive flooding, leading to an estimated 100,000 people been displaced, lets pray for our landed folks and get in touch to find out how they are.

More info and updates @ http://www.calgarycitynews.com/

Note: We can also take a lesson about areas to get accommodation from this event (study the area as much as you can to understand the associated potential issues)

Guvcode
Out prayers goes to them at this period.
May God protect all Calgarian affected by the flood.

ayd

Star Member
May 21, 2012
spokes said:
Dear All :),

Well, Zajeb has given an early shot of yesterday. So I will talk around that. Fortunately, I got the visa really quick (my name was called as soon as I walked in) and raced to the airport (I had a flight to catch and didn't spend the night in Accra).

Now my narrative starts: It was a quick trip for me really(came in to Accra same day and left same day), actually the immigration officials at the Accra airport almost got me thinking it would be a sin not to spend the night in Accra :eek:.
I got up 3 am in the morning, got to the airport by 5am and got to Accra by 7.15 am. Went through the early morning rush traffic (an organized version of the Lagos kind) and ended up getting to the embassy by 8.15 am. Took up the rear in the queue, submitted passports by about 9.15 am; took a brisk walk of sorts to see our delectable Mandie in her office round the corner; spent some time there; took off after wards to kill some time (it was my first time in Ghana and at this point I regret not spending one or 2 days to soak it all up). Had lunch with Mandie by 2pm, and made a grand entrance into the embassy again by 3.20pm.
As if they were waiting of me, called my surname promptly and I picked up, quickly checked for correctness of details in visa and COPR and started racing to the airport immediately (amidst early evening traffic).

This is an experience for everyone and no one will be left behind IJMN. The reality of it all is still sinking in together with the trepidation and excitement that comes with an enormous change that is about to happen.

At this point, I pray that mine and everyone's expectation of this experience is never cut short. And I join my prayer with Zajeb's for IG who started this platform of sharing and caring for us all. She will sing a new song still about this PR journey IJMN. Amen!

I mustn't also fail to thank you all: for the great moments we have had on this thread. I thank God I was introduced to this forum (in a very fortuitous circumstance) and have the privilege of interacting with many fine people who enriched the experience in various ways. You've been great, guys. God bless you all mightily.
Let further updates rain!!!

CONGRATS SPOKES & ZAJEB. GOD IS FAITHFUL

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
guvcode said:
For many of us planning to land and live in Calgary, it is good to be aware of the happenings over there, for the past 48 hours, many sections of Calgary city and other communities has experienced massive flooding, leading to an estimated 100,000 people been displaced, lets pray for our landed folks and get in touch to find out how they are.

More info and updates @ http://www.calgarycitynews.com/

Note: We can also take a lesson about areas to get accommodation from this event (study the area as much as you can to understand the associated potential issues)

Guvcode
Hey brother, we are all fine and I have also observed that most of the landed are not affected by the flood..... though one or two were given evacuation order for safety reason..... but the head's up is that we should avoid accommodation in low line areas just like you rightly mentioned. At the moment more than 70% of the roads affected are cleaned up and the situation continues to improve....... wonderful.....

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
EMO said:
Hey brother, we are all fine and I have also observed that most of the landed are not affected by the flood..... though one or two were given evacuation order for safety reason..... but the head's up is that we should avoid accommodation in low line areas just like you rightly mentioned. At the moment more than 70% of the roads affected are cleaned up and the situation continues to improve....... wonderful.....
Good to know sir, that's really good news, and our prayers go out to others affected by this.

nig2can

Jun 20, 2013
To chucks

Insert Quote
Quote from: chucks on June 23, 2013, 02:03:50 pm
hey guyz new to de forum...jus hopin i could get some insight on how to go about appling for a visa..i was deported from canada bout a year ago i hav a son i would like to visit...what steps do i need to take please..is it safe to go for the parent/grand parent visa??

Hello chucks, your entry back to Canada depends on the reasons for your deportation. You may be able to return given some circumstances. You honestly need an immigration consultant or lawyer to assist with your case. The forum is not an ideal place to seek help for such issues. A licensed immigration consultant is coming to Lagos from Canada on the 8th of July. She is with MOAF Consulting and might be able to help you. I think you should seek professional help on tis issue. She is assisting with my residency application as she has done with my friends and she is reasonable with prices. Try her out and see what she says. Their email is immigration@moafconsulting.com. I wish you all the best with the case..

Double portion

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011
AOR Received.
01-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-08-2011
Med's Request
17-04-2013
Med's Done....
25-04-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2013
spokes said:
Dear All :),

Well, Zajeb has given an early shot of yesterday. So I will talk around that. Fortunately, I got the visa really quick (my name was called as soon as I walked in) and raced to the airport (I had a flight to catch and didn't spend the night in Accra).

Now my narrative starts: It was a quick trip for me really(came in to Accra same day and left same day), actually the immigration officials at the Accra airport almost got me thinking it would be a sin not to spend the night in Accra :eek:.
I got up 3 am in the morning, got to the airport by 5am and got to Accra by 7.15 am. Went through the early morning rush traffic (an organized version of the Lagos kind) and ended up getting to the embassy by 8.15 am. Took up the rear in the queue, submitted passports by about 9.15 am; took a brisk walk of sorts to see our delectable Mandie in her office round the corner; spent some time there; took off after wards to kill some time (it was my first time in Ghana and at this point I regret not spending one or 2 days to soak it all up). Had lunch with Mandie by 2pm, and made a grand entrance into the embassy again by 3.20pm.
As if they were waiting of me, called my surname promptly and I picked up, quickly checked for correctness of details in visa and COPR and started racing to the airport immediately (amidst early evening traffic).

This is an experience for everyone and no one will be left behind IJMN. The reality of it all is still sinking in together with the trepidation and excitement that comes with an enormous change that is about to happen.

At this point, I pray that mine and everyone's expectation of this experience is never cut short. And I join my prayer with Zajeb's for IG who started this platform of sharing and caring for us all. She will sing a new song still about this PR journey IJMN. Amen!

I mustn't also fail to thank you all: for the great moments we have had on this thread. I thank God I was introduced to this forum (in a very fortuitous circumstance) and have the privilege of interacting with many fine people who enriched the experience in various ways. You've been great, guys. God bless you all mightily.
Let further updates rain!!!! :-*
Spokes,
Please which airline did you go on? I like that early morning flight, I will also like to know if you know any hotel close to CIC. don't mind my questions, I believe the glory will be revealed soon.