+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Larrywhisky

Star Member
May 25, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:

@ Double portion, ANigerian
has answered all your questions.

I left Lagos 0715 (0615 Accra time) and got to Accra 0715 (0815 Lagos time).

I got to the embassy by 0815 (0915 Lagos time) for submission of passport.

I got my visa by 1530 (1630 Lagos time) and was on the flight to Lagos by 1800 (1900 Lagos time).

I got to Lagos by 2000. And in between getting to the embassy and picking my visa I worked in a friendly visit, lunch and window shopping ;D ;)

All in a days job.
@Spokes, very useful info. "All in a days job" Like that last line!!

gregg

Jun 23, 2013
olusheg said:
Hello Guys,

Kainos is absolutely right, foreign draft can only be process at plural house branch of Gtbank (oyin jolayemi) and that is where our foreign operation unit is located .So it is advisable you go there and you will surely get it same day
Hello, Please I would like to know if I need to have an account to be able to get this bank draft and how much commission do they charge. If I need a draft of 550 canadian dollars how much in naira should I expect to spend including the commission.

Finally, I would like anyone to tell me what happens if after submitting application and the settlement fund is not left intact in the bank. Thanks in advance for your replies.

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
gregg said:
Hello, Please I would like to know if I need to have an account to be able to get this bank draft and how much commission do they charge. If I need a draft of 550 canadian dollars how much in naira should I expect to spend including the commission.

Finally, I would like anyone to tell me what happens if after submitting application and the settlement fund is not left intact in the bank. Thanks in advance for your replies.
you must have a domicilliary dollar account with the bank or have someone who has a dollar acctount raise the draft on your behalf........i dont know how much is charged.
you mat touch your settlement fund but be ready to produce the evidence that you have it (bank statement) and explain why you have a lumpsum deposit at time

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Okoro24 said:
Guys,

Please do they contact the references you give for work experience?

Okoro24
If the VO is convinced about the experience you claimed to have had with the company,your references may not be contacted. In my own case they did not contact any of my references.

wole cash

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2014
Happy New Month fellow forumites. Happy Canada Day!! May the month of July bring forth abundant updates from Accra Visa Office.

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Happy new month to all Canadians in d house and pray we all celebrate the next Canada Day in Canada city...cheers
Kayb

Maldini

Feb 7, 2012
Dear colleagues,

I have finally renewed my wife's international passport, it took two weeks to do the renewal.
Why it took two weeks was that it involved change of my wife's maiden name to her marital surname.

The process started from passport office Ikoyi, Lagos and finished at Immigration Headquarters in Abuja.

Any change of name due to marriage (including change of name by virtue of other things) is always done at the immigration headquarters at Abuja, the person will also appear in person in Abuja to do Data Capture again in abuja, since they already have information (inclusing biometric information) about the other name in their database.

I will go to accra and pick the visa , since accra has told me in their Visa notification mail in mid june, 2013 that i must come and pick the Visa before my medical examination expires in a date in August, 2013 .

However, because of this short time left for me to actually prepare and live in Canada, couple with i and my wife works here, We cannot resign within three weeks and move to canada.

What we plan to do is to go to Canada and spend two weeks and come back to Naija before the August date,

I have a friend in Canada, i am going to specify his address as the address that they should send our permanent residency cards to when they finally process them, he will then send the PR Cards down to us here in Naija.

I have seen from some sites and forums that it is possible to enter Canada then go out of canada while the PR card is being processed by the Canadian Government.Hope this does not have any effect ?.

Landed seniors in Canada how long does it take for the Canadian government to process the PR Card after landing ?.

What are the things that are required at the point of entrance to Canada ?

Regards,

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
May your new month be filled
with
Happiness
Love
Good Will
and
All kinds of success.
Happy New Month!

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
Kayb said:
Happy new month to all Canadians in d house and pray we all celebrate the next Canada Day in Canada city...cheers
Kayb
Amen and Happy new month to everyone

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
Gabil said:
with
Happiness
Love
Good Will
and
All kinds of success.
Happy New Month!
Amen

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
wole cash said:
Happy New Month fellow forumites. Happy Canada Day!! May the month of July bring forth abundant updates from Accra Visa Office.
Amennnnnnn

stanone

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Hello fellow Nigerians :) Please i would like to ask if anyone here has used the services of applechoice Nigeria to Immigrate to Canada as a worker . I understand that they offer services such as this but i would like to know if they are genuine or fakes . I would appreciate some response thanks a lot.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Gabil said:
with
Happiness
Love
Good Will
and
All kinds of success.
Happy New Month!
Amen.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
wole cash said:
Amen, Amen, Amen.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Stanone,

Shine your eyes o! with the number of posts you have, you do not seem to be a newbie. Does it mean you have not applied before? I am of the view that you can do it yourself having been on this forum for sometimes now. Some of us use Agent then because we were not aware of the existence of this forum at the time we applied

Good luck brother.