+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gspreet

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 Dec 2014
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-06-2015 Submitted on 15-06-2015 Collected PP with VISA 26-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
LANDED..........
06-09-2015
I request you all please visit weblink
http://faqmp.ichannel.ca
and for Vote for Jim Karygiannis (Liberal).
And Also share it on you Facebook a/c

dada-karma

Apr 9, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
19-08-2013 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
15-08-2013 (GCMS Notes)
Hello fellows,
I guess I am the newest person to join this interesting forum... I look foward to participating actively here. Meanwhile, I'm a newbie applying for this yr (2013) FSW. Though I started the process sometimes april last yr until it was temporarily suspended in july or so 2012. I'll really appreciate any info for new applicants as they are available.
I wish us all the very best!
Peace

ayd

Star Member
May 21, 2012
hello all, this is to inform the house that myself,hubby and 2 kids landed safe and sound in Toronto on 3rd April 2013 via British Airways :D

still in the process of settling down and so far we have done the SIN, bank statements and going for the Health Insurance this week.

the landing process was soooooooooooooooooooooooo long cos there was one guy on the queue that was being checked for over 1 hr. by the time they got to us i guess they were tired but not enough not to as for the POF. they even took down the details of the draft sef :eek:

didnt ask anything about the food so all our snails, ewedu, knoor chicken cubes and other contrabands scaled thru ;D

pls who are the landed seniors make i at least call to pay tribute as i have arrived in their territory.

just to say a big thank you to everyone for their various contributions and all and to pledge my allegiance to this wonderful forum. love you guys loads ;)

for all still waiting, sincerely been there,done that, so just be patient and make good use of this time cos once your PRV is issued things move so far you dont even realise your 6 months is alomost up. a piece of advice i can give is that if you are planning to work in a regulated profession, check the regulatory body website in the province where you are landing and start doing your credential evealuation and assessment. it will save you a whole lot of wait time looking for your desired job.

will keep you posted as things unfold

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
ayd said:
hello all, this is to inform the house that myself,hubby and 2 kids landed safe and sound in Toronto on 3rd April 2013 via British Airways :D

still in the process of settling down and so far we have done the SIN, bank statements and going for the Health Insurance this week.

the landing process was soooooooooooooooooooooooo long cos there was one guy on the queue that was being checked for over 1 hr. by the time they got to us i guess they were tired but not enough not to as for the POF. they even took down the details of the draft sef :eek:

didnt ask anything about the food so all our snails, ewedu, knoor chicken cubes and other contrabands scaled thru ;D

pls who are the landed seniors make i at least call to pay tribute as i have arrived in their territory.

just to say a big thank you to everyone for their various contributions and all and to pledge my allegiance to this wonderful forum. love you guys loads ;)

for all still waiting, sincerely been there,done that, so just be patient and make good use of this time cos once your PRV is issued things move so far you dont even realise your 6 months is alomost up. a piece of advice i can give is that if you are planning to work in a regulated profession, check the regulatory body website in the province where you are landing and start doing your credential evealuation and assessment. it will save you a whole lot of wait time looking for your desired job.

Congrats Ayd on your successful landing!Wising you and your household the best life in canada!

cynmax

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
ayd said:

Congrats on your successful landing God will make Canada home full of milk and honey for you

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
ayd said:

Congrat bro. All the best in your new country. ;)

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
ayd said:
Haba Emperor, after all this time! i be woman o~~~~ :mad:
congratulation for the successful landing in canada,i wish you all the best in canada. if your proof of fund is not up to cic required amount.what will happen but have more than $10000. just want to know....

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
ayd said:
Haba Emperor, after all this time! i be woman o~~~~ :mad:
Congrats ayd you can check the landed seniors out on the landed Naija thread. Meanwhile I just sent you a pm.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
ayd, congrats.

Busy-Bee

Cynthybaby

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-10
Med's Request
30-05-12
Med's Done....
28-06-12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23-10-12
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-12
LANDED..........
Soon by His grace
ayd said:

Congrats on ur safe landing. May Canada favour you and family in Jesus name. Amen

Kaybaba

Jan 9, 2013
Dear Forumites,
I joined this forum few months back and I have always been following the trend of events. I would like to say a big CONGRATULATIONS to the seniors on this thread as well as many who have received one update or the other.
My Concern: I applied for FSW in December 2009. In March 2010, I got a positive response to submit my complete documents to Accra. I did submit the documents includine IELTS result. In March 2012, I got MR and I did Medicals alongside my family members on the 1st of June 2012. Since then, I haven't heard from Accra. Between August 2012 and March 2013 I have written Accra at least 4 to 5 times. I always got this standard response from them:
Dear Applicant,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Be assured your application is in queue for review; however an exact schedule is not available at this time. As you know, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.
Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times:
No further action is required by you at this time.
I have been wondering what the problem could be and what next steps to take. I know that at least one will get a response from the seniors here. Please what do you think I should do because the family medicals expires on the 1st of June 2013. My old passport expired last Saturday. My daughter's expired as well. My wife's expires in June. no line has been added to my ecas so far. The last is ''Your file was reviewed and we started processing on the 12 of January 2012. If I have to go by the processing times, mine has gone far beyond the 31 months for 80 percent of the cases.
I am just worried and I don't consider GCMS notes as an option.
What is the way forward? Keep waiting or your advice? Smiles :)