+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Tosode

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
Root
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 16
Nomination.....
19 July 16
AOR Received.
17 Nov 16
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
upfront 15 Aug 17
Med's Done....
passed + ADR 21 Aug 17
Hey guys,
I've got an issue right now which i need answer to, i'm yet to add evidence of my networth into my online application. I'm not in naija at the moment but in the uk presently but i've got a bank account which i operate on a weekly bases from here. My worries now is that i'm thinking of getting my uk and naija bank account statement and include the two with my application. Is it right?

BEKK_1

Sep 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-02-2012
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
03-10-2012
Med's Request
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
27-11-2012
Interview........
Med. Received 27-09-2013
Passport Req..
01-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Tosode said:
Hey guys,
I've got an issue right now which i need answer to, i'm yet to add evidence of my networth into my online application. I'm not in naija at the moment but in the uk presently but i've got a bank account which i operate on a weekly bases from here. My worries now is that i'm thinking of getting my uk and naija bank account statement and include the two with my application. Is it right?
Hi Tosode,
This is not an issue, you can do that.

Geelado

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010.
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2010
Med's Request
May 28, 2012
Med's Done....
June 14, 2012
Passport Req..
November 9, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 12, 2012
LANDED..........
April 2013
Hello everybody!

My family and I landed in Toronto on April 1st and I am sure everybody know what that means. From Abuja to London Heathrow their we have 3 hrs wait before departing to Toronto with BA.

Checkin in Naija was a bit stressful thank God we arrived airport early and with our unique Ghana must Go our luggage draw attention but thank God we scale thru customs and immigrations.

The landing formalities was ok and easy just like every other persons. The only thing that was different in my own case is that my POF was counted to confirm I actually I av the correct amount.

So far we av settled down in our own accommodation which was pre arranged by a family member. We av gotten our SIN number yesterday, we av also open our bank accounts.

Today we av appointment for our children school. Everything is based on appointment here.

I will share more experience as time goes on.

I congratulate everyone that has one development or the other.

Geelado

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
Anyone in the house got update for MR, PPR or Permanent residence fees? Hope one of us have an update.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Pilele01 said:
Anyone in the house got update for MR, PPR or Permanent residence fees? Hope one of us have an update.
Hi Pilele01, what is your timeline? I am sure the news would have been shared if there was one.... Fingers crossed for the month of April....

*Mandie*

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
Geelado said:
Hello everybody!

My family and I landed in Toronto on April 1st and I am sure everybody know what that means. From Abuja to London Heathrow their we have 3 hrs wait before departing to Toronto with BA.

Checkin in Naija was a bit stressful thank God we arrived airport early and with our unique Ghana must Go our luggage draw attention but thank God we scale thru customs and immigrations.

The landing formalities was ok and easy just like every other persons. The only thing that was different in my own case is that my POF was counted to confirm I actually I av the correct amount.

So far we av settled down in our own accommodation which was pre arranged by a family member. We av gotten our SIN number yesterday, we av also open our bank accounts.

Today we av appointment for our children school. Everything is based on appointment here.

Geelado
Congrats!

Busy-Bee

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Pilele01 said:
@ Pilele, that is the scarce news we are all expecting! Have you heard any :)

@ Geelado, congrats. Thank God your POF was intact.....May you find favour in the land.

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
@ Mandie, you're welcome back after a very looooooooooooooooooooong break 8), with ur resurface in the forum I pray Accra will start pouring out the long awaited already prepared MRs' for FSW MI 2s & MI 3s.

Busy-Bee

teejay

Aug 25, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
Nomination.....
02-2012
AOR Received.
02-2012
IELTS Request
03-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Request
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
18-08-2012
Interview........
SKIPPED
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
soon
Geelado said:
Hello everybody!

Geelado

CONGRATS, GOD WILL OPEN DOORS FOR YOU IN CANADA IJN

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Geelado said:
Hello everybody!

Geelado
To God be the glory. Myay you prosper from the land called Canada.

Congrat.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Congratulations Geelado on your successful landing. Thank God your POF was complete as per family size based on CIC requirement - good advise for future PRV arrivals to Canada.
Happy, the family is settling down well. May God prosper your ways in Canada, IJNA. Congrats!.

Geelado said:
Hello everybody!

Geelado

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Geelado said:
Hello everybody!

Geelado
Congrats Geelado on your successful landing!May you and yours found favour as you possess your new land-Canada!!

Pilele01

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011 FOR QCS
Doc's Request.
7 march 2013 for court disposition letter, RPRF
Nomination.....
QCS Received 9 Nov 12
AOR Received.
Medical result received on ecas march 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
3 Dec 2012 rec in Novo Scotia
Med's Request
Feb 7, 2013
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2013
Interview........
9 Nov 2012 for QCS
Passport Req..
7/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/10/2013
LANDED..........
Landed in montrel 2/11/2013.
mandiebraxton said:
Hi Pilele01, what is your timeline? I am sure the news would have been shared if there was one.... Fingers crossed for the month of April....

*Mandie*
@mandie, did apply through QSW. Got CSQ on the 9th of nov 2012 in Paris , cic in nova scotia received application 3 Dec 2012. Got an email from cic that my file is complete on the 18th of jan 2013. Got RPRF 6/2/13, MR 7/2/13. Did medical 14/2/13 in Manchester, medical received on the 22/2/13 in London visa office. Received medical result has been received on ecas on the 1/3/13. Received intimidating email on the 7th of march for court disposition documents. Sent them all documents as regards my police caution. PR awaiting.

lizman

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
Congratulations Geelado on your successful landing in Toronto.

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Hello All,

I am preparing to apply this May 4 but need advise on mode of payment for the application fee.

I am considering using my naira mastercard from GTB... Is this advisable? Has anyone used it for such transaction before?

Thanks