+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

shaddy

Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2010
Doc's Request.
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
21-09-2010
IELTS Request
19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
teejay said:
To God be the glory, I landed in Calgary on the 1st of April,2013 enroute Doha, my landing was done in Montreal. There were very many new immigrants waiting to formalise their landing hence i got delayed such that I missed my flight to Calgary.

When it was my turn, they asked of my POF which i showed them all,(2 drafts and cash). They checked the drafts (UBA & FIRST BANK) and confirmed my cash to be sure it was up to what is required of a family of 5. They asked me of the contents of my lug gages and i told them they were clothes and books (thank God they believed me otherwise, 'dem for see ORISIRISI'

I was now welcomed to Canada, by PP was stamped and visa crossed.

N0 1 challenge started when I went to my airline QATAR to tell them I missed my connecting flight and I needed a rebook, i was informed that all flights were fully booked until the third day.

After much wahala with them (I shouted and screamed at them cos I was already a certified Permanent Resident) which wasn't yielding good fruits, I had to call myself to order by looking out for a fresh airline and booked newly from Montreal to Calgary.
So far I have done my SIN, account opening,health scheme; WIND unlimited contract package which allows me call US & CANADA free.
Job hunting follows shortly.

My advice
Pls try to avoid landing in a province other than where you are going to settle.
God bless us all
congratulation!!!!!!!! we thank God for everything,i wish you luck in oyinbo land and abundant blessing and everlasting success...please keep the flag flying.i will be in toronto soon...

sidowu

Mar 24, 2013
hi,

I did my medical test at asaju on 28th february and I havent heard anything since then,does it usually take along time to for the visa to be ready after the medical test?

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Congrats teejay and famlily for landing successfully in calgary. May u prosper in all that u do from now on.

Congrats too Geelado and welcome to toronto. I pray u settle quickly in this beautiful city u have chosen.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
sidowu said:
hi,

I did my medical test at asaju on 28th february and I havent heard anything since then,does it usually take along time to for the visa to be ready after the medical test?
The trend for sometime now is that you get a passport request between 1-3 months after medical if there are no issues with your medical examination. Has your medical examination result updated in your ecas?

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
ojooluseguno said:
Hello All,

I am preparing to apply this May 4 but need advise on mode of payment for the application fee.

I am considering using my naira mastercard from GTB... Is this advisable? Has anyone used it for such transaction before?

Thanks
Why not pay online and you just include the receipt in your application. I actually used GTB US Dollar Visa Classic Card and it worked as my card was charged successfully and got an sms from GTB even before I received my AOR from CIC Nova Scotia.

mide

Mar 26, 2013
hi everyone,
I am an ardent reader of this forum, from the days of the Pas and Mas most of whom have landed now, but decided to come out of the woods and be a regular member if you all permit me. I want to say a big congratulations to all the landed Naija Canadians to be, I pray you all find favour in the land IJN. Although it is very frustrating waiting for accra to respond, it is even more frustrating when it is difficult embarking on major projects because of ones immigration plans but I pray God crown all our efforts with success. I am MI 3.
Mide

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
mide said:
hi everyone,
I am an ardent reader of this forum, from the days of the Pas and Mas most of whom have landed now, but decided to come out of the woods and be a regular member if you all permit me. I want to say a big congratulations to all the landed Naija Canadians to be, I pray you all find favour in the land IJN. Although it is very frustrating waiting for accra to respond, it is even more frustrating when it is difficult embarking on major projects because of ones immigration plans but I pray God crown all our efforts with success. I am MI 3.
Mide
Welcome on board and Amen to your prayer.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
mide said:
hi everyone,
Mide

Mide,

Flesh and blood has not revealed that to you! The stand still in ones plan is the real issue in this waiting game. We are all receiving grace to be patient. Anyway, you are welcome all the same! Victoria acerta!

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
mide said:
hi everyone,
Mide
Thanks, Mide. you are right on spot -'difficulty in embarking on major projects'. This is very true for most forumites.
Amen to your prayers on us all. We seek more speed on the response from AVO with reference to good updates.
However, you are very much welcome on board, Mide - we hope to read more from you -being out from the woods. :)) . lol. Cheers.

Mar 28, 2013
Congrats Sogood on ur successful landing may d land bring you greatness.
@ oluwagbemileke u need to tell us all u have in d letter from cic, if the situation can still be salvage maybe they give u an ultimatum to submit the supporting documents. See is better to follow their instructions and if you can mail them explaining your situation they can attend to you and immediately cut off the agent. Than to apply under this new fswp it will be very tight that is the truth, so my advise lets know the full content of the letter, we have better consultant in house then any agent in the world that wil help u free of charge.
Kayb

@Jodav, Double portion, Kayb, et al

I am sorry for my long absence from the thread. Please Guys, I will find your assistance handy and well appreciated than going through any representative here in Naija as I came to find my case with the agent laughable.

Going forward Guys, I have decided to apply for the FSWP when it re-opens by May 4, at the moment, I am taking time to get myself well prepared for it, my IELTS test comes up this month by God's grace. I am really rearing to go.

@Kayb, please how do I get connected to the in-house consultant? I will appreciate your assistance brother. My email contact is shadybrains@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you

sidowu

Mar 24, 2013
Emperor said:
The trend for sometime now is that you get a passport request between 1-3 months after medical if there are no issues with your medical examination. Has your medical examination result updated in your ecas?
I don't understand what you mean by ecas,I submitted my application at the VAC in ikeja and was only given a tracking number,the update I received there was just that my passport has been resubmitted on 1st of march to the embassy.Its a visitor visa to join my husband

Mar 28, 2013
Bukonla80 said:
@ Oluwagbemileke, I want to assume you have seen the letter from CIC!!!! so what does it say?.....
Honestly, it was not until l read wide about the whole thing (how it works) I understood that, since my form was returned to me, my application wasn't processed hence the need for CIC supporting letter stating the reasons and subsequently requesting for my supporting documents should I want to re-apply.

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
@ Kayb, please how do I get connected to the in-house consultant? I will appreciate your assistance brother. My email contact is shadybrains @ yahoo.co.uk

Oluwagbemileke,

The forumites (all of us) are the great consultant being referred to. Just come to the forum and post question on any challenge you may have and be rest assured you will be answered. This is about the only great assembly of Nigerians (and Ghanaians) I have ever seen. Even to the point of you wanting to achieve anything in Canada while you are in Nigeria, it is considered done on this forum. May God bless David Cohen and his team for this service to humanity.

Ma IG. You started it all.............. you will find succour in this life and eternally.

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
mide said:
hi everyone,
Mide
Welcome on board Mide!!Patience is the key cos nothing Good Comes EAsy!

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Emperor said:
Why not pay online and you just include the receipt in your application. I actually used GTB US Dollar Visa Classic Card and it worked as my card was charged successfully and got an sms from GTB even before I received my AOR from CIC Nova Scotia.
Thanks for your response.

Actually, I don't have a GT US VISA card.. What I have is GT Naira Master Card.

Has anyone used this to pay for the FSW application fee before?

Regards