+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

inlimbo

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2009
File Transfer...
18-06-2009
Interview........
02-06-10
Maybe someone here can settle my mind...how soon after Accra receiving your medical results, were you contacted for picking up your visa? Anyone?

teejay

Aug 25, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
Nomination.....
02-2012
AOR Received.
02-2012
IELTS Request
03-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Request
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
18-08-2012
Interview........
SKIPPED
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
soon
To God be the glory, I landed in Calgary on the 1st of April,2013 enroute Doha, my landing was done in Montreal. There were very many new immigrants waiting to formalise their landing hence i got delayed such that I missed my flight to Calgary.

When it was my turn, they asked of my POF which i showed them all,(2 drafts and cash). They checked the drafts (UBA & FIRST BANK) and confirmed my cash to be sure it was up to what is required of a family of 5. They asked me of the contents of my lug gages and i told them they were clothes and books (thank God they believed me otherwise, 'dem for see ORISIRISI'

I was now welcomed to Canada, by PP was stamped and visa crossed.

N0 1 challenge started when I went to my airline QATAR to tell them I missed my connecting flight and I needed a rebook, i was informed that all flights were fully booked until the third day.

After much wahala with them (I shouted and screamed at them cos I was already a certified Permanent Resident) which wasn’t yielding good fruits, I had to call myself to order by looking out for a fresh airline and booked newly from Montreal to Calgary.
So far I have done my SIN, account opening,health scheme; WIND unlimited contract package which allows me call US & CANADA free.
Job hunting follows shortly.

My advice
Pls try to avoid landing in a province other than where you are going to settle.
God bless us all

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
teejay said:
To God be the glory, I landed in Calgary on the 1st of April,2013 enroute Doha, my landing was done in Montreal. There were very many new immigrants waiting to formalise their landing hence i got delayed such that I missed my flight to Calgary.

When it was my turn, they asked of my POF which i showed them all,(2 drafts and cash). They checked the drafts (UBA & FIRST BANK) and confirmed my cash to be sure it was up to what is required of a family of 5. They asked me of the contents of my lug gages and i told them they were clothes and books (thank God they believed me otherwise, 'dem for see ORISIRISI'

N0 1 challenge started when I went to my airline QATAR to tell them I missed my connecting flight and I needed a rebook, i was informed that all flights were fully booked until the third day.

After much wahala with them (I shouted and screamed at them cos I was already a certified Permanent Resident) which wasn't yielding good fruits, I had to call myself to order by looking out for a fresh airline and booked newly from Montreal to Calgary.
So far I have done my SIN, account opening,health scheme; WIND unlimited contract package which allows me call US & CANADA free.

My advice
Pls try to avoid landing in a province other than where you are going to settle.
God bless us all

Congrats Teejay on your successful landing!!Pray that God favour and grant your heart desires as you begin a NEW LIFE in canada.
Cheers!!

Busco

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
Feb. 2012
IELTS Request
Feb. 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
15/08/2012
Med's Done....
16/08/2012 and 2nd test done on 05/10/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
09/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
inlimbo said:
Maybe someone here can settle my mind...how soon after Accra receiving your medical results, were you contacted for picking up your visa? Anyone?
Patience is your new medication but you can target between 1-2 months if you have a clean medical report.

Busco

Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2010
Doc's Request.
July 2010
AOR Received.
Feb. 2012
IELTS Request
Feb. 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
15/08/2012
Med's Done....
16/08/2012 and 2nd test done on 05/10/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
09/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/02/2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
teejay said:

After much wahala with them (I shouted and screamed at them cos I was already a certified Permanent Resident) which wasn't yielding good fruits, I had to call myself to order by looking out for a fresh airline and booked newly from Montreal to Calgary.

My advice
Congrats Teejay on your successful landing!!Pray that God favour and grant your heart desires as you begin a NEW LIFE in Canada.
It shall be a land full of milk and honey for you.wishing you God's success, best job, best accomodation and best of luck.
Cheers, Busco.

gabrilla

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
teejay said:

My advice
God bless us all
teejay, thank God for your successful landing.

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
teejay said:

My advice
God bless us all

Teejay Congrat on your successful landing. I believe you can still land in a city which is not your final destination, the only thing there is to ensure enough waiting before your departing flight. A 3 or 4 hours waiting time isnt bad, as it gives you all freedom to arrange yourself after landing formalities.

All the best bro.

lizman

Star Member
May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2012
AOR Received.
18-04-2012
Med's Request
31-10-2013
Med's Done....
20-11-2013
Passport Req..
10-10-2014
Congratulations to yejydo, sogood , lukeke and tee jay on your successful landing . May the good lord bless and favour you all and all that concerns you as you all begin a new life in Canada

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
@ teejay, congrats.

Busy-Bee

teejay

Aug 25, 2012
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2010
Nomination.....
02-2012
AOR Received.
02-2012
IELTS Request
03-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Request
15-08-2012
Med's Done....
18-08-2012
Interview........
SKIPPED
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
soon
Emperor said:
Teejay Congrat on your successful landing. I believe you can still land in a city which is not your final destination, the only thing there is to ensure enough waiting before your departing flight. A 3 or 4 hours waiting time isnt bad, as it gives you all freedom to arrange yourself after landing formalities.

All the best bro.

Hummm, you sounded the very same way i did when I was booking as I had 3 and a half waiting hours to transit to calgary after immigration rites, unfortunately, it took close to 5 hrs before it got to my turn (very strange). when I saw people too that were waiting I knew immediately that i was not the determinant of the time to spend @ d immigration office.I coughed out fresh 700 usd to book flight back to calgary d next day cos the airline i initially booked for (AIR CANADA) couldnt get a space for me until after day 3 in Montreal.

Sincerely, it makes more sense landing in your province or make a very long space btw your connecting flight and Immigration wahala, what works for A, may not, for B

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
teejay said:

My advice
God bless us all
Congratulations Teejay for your successful landing in the new Land. May God prosper you and all yours. Amen.

Bukonla80

Oct 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2011
Doc's Request.
05-03-2012
Nomination.....
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
Application received at CIO 29-08-2012, CC charged on 22/10/2012, AOR received on 27/10/2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Medical Request received on 26-11-2012 from Accra VO
Med's Done....
7-12-2012; 25/2/2013 furtherance medical test requested - Medicals Received 12-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Received Passport Request on 19-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-2014
Oluwagbemileke said:
@ JODAV
Thank you for your reply. I'm unable to lay my hands on the papers now because I'm still at the office. I'll join the thread back to tell you what it is.I never took the IELTS exam. He(agent) did the application without any supporting document. In the CIC response, they mentioned something your application is not processed but I'm just wondering when the agent said it's still ok, is someone trying to play with my head hence I resort to this thread. Thank you
@Oluwagbemileke, I want to assume you have seen the letter from CIC!!!! so what does it say?.....

Temi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/02/2012
AOR Received.
21/03/2012
Med's Request
30/01/2014
Med's Done....
7/02/2014
Interview........
13th May 2014
Passport Req..
13th May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
13th May 2014
Good to know that you have finally landed yejydo, my big sister. Faithful is He that has promised for He will do it. I wish you and family a glorious life in Canada. Congrats.

Favor

Feb 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Congratulations Teejah on your successful landing. You and your household will surely find favor in Canada! And thanks for the piece of advice.

Cheers.

teejay said:

My advice
God bless us all

inlimbo

Star Member
Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-2009
File Transfer...
18-06-2009
Interview........
02-06-10
Busco said:
Patience is your new medication but you can target between 1-2 months if you have a clean medical report.
Thank you for your reply.