+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Hakpoguma said:
My dear forum members,

Kindly take a view on this youtube video - it gives an insight how to get a job in Canada and to make it happen quickly.

The video gives insight on the following:
- What is important to Canadian employers - what all new immigrants must be aware of to succeed quickly
- The value ranking of soft and hard skills by Canadian employers - what % ratio all immigrants should have to fit into an organisation and how to get promoted within very short time at work.
- How to network? - the guidelines on how, where, when to network. What opportunities exist here?
- How your CVs should be tailored to meet Canadian standards - not a mirror of your local country you came from
- General advise - pls take note of this seriously, I found it very useful in relation to the Canadian context

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhA3zeELPzc

Please, I hope you will find this useful - it takes about 45 minutes to complete the video with Q&A . with this I guess you will not need further guidance from anyone.

Regards.
Thanks by putting this on again. It had actually being around for a while now. But it is a good one for all it worths.......

Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.......

Cheers

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Naija Pikin,

To buy chairman for this country na wahala o, I don't know if you noticed. Unlike Lasgidi for Naija, buying Chairman is like buying pure water, many Iya Tawa Joint.

So, my people if you belong to the "Elder Caucus" and love to take chairman, go to liqour shop after 12 noon and it should not be displayed o or else, peace officer will challenge you.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Temperature watch 26-12-2012

Saskatoon -28 deg
Winnipeg -24 deg
Calgary -23 deg
Toronto -5 deg
Vancouver + 2 deg

If temperature is the your major concern, please be advised.

Cheers

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
EMO said:
Temperature watch 26-12-2012

Saskatoon -28 deg
Winnipeg -24 deg
Calgary -23 deg
Toronto -5 deg
Vancouver + 2 deg

If temperature is the your major concern, please be advised.

Lol what about other Cities!! Thanks anyways for us landing in winter we wld be well guided!

Merry Christmas my peeps

Cheers

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@All,
All of us at Toronto wish you a Merry Christmas and extend our best wishes for a Happy New Year.

Each year during the holiday season we take great pleasure in setting aside our regular duties to send a heartfelt message to our friends and family. We are blessed by each relationship that makes our friendship possible. We celebrate the reason for the season, which is salvation through Jesus Christ.

May Peace, Joy, Hope and Happiness be yours during this Holiday Season and throughout the New Year.

Wishing you a Joyous Holiday Season and a New Year filled with Peace and Happiness.

Seglad

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,
In the spirit of the season, I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year ahead with more successes and victories in all our plans and projects. I pray for more and more PR visas and landings in the new year IJN.

As the curtain falls on this great year, it has become very imperative that all landed members in Canada gather for a meeting which among other things will be an opportunity for us to discuss and determine our future in this great country. We are here for real success and the time to start is now.

A meeting of all landed "Eagles" Canada-wide has been scheduled for Saturday, 29th December, 2012 @ 1:00pm Eastern Standard Time in the Toronto axis.

For further details, please PM Oloye, Seglad or my humble self.

Your attendance at this ground-breaking meeting will be deeply appreciated.
Do all stay blessed. See you there!

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012

No cause for alarm. Full details available at the following

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca

merry xmas ans happy new year

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
iii said:
Dear All,
In the spirit of the season, I wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year ahead with more successes and victories in all our plans and projects. I pray for more and more PR visas and landings in the new year IJN.

As the curtain falls on this great year, it has become very imperative that all landed members in Canada gather for a meeting which among other things will be an opportunity for us to discuss and determine our future in this great country. We are here for real success and the time to start is now.

A meeting of all landed "Eagles" Canada-wide has been scheduled for Saturday, 29th December, 2012 @ 1:00pm Eastern Standard Time in the Toronto axis.

For further details, please PM Oloye, Seglad or my humble self.

Your attendance at this ground-breaking meeting will be deeply appreciated.
Do all stay blessed. See you there!

Hi Folks,
Wishing you all Merry Xmas and Wonderful new year ahead.
It will be a great thing to see all landed Naijas in Our first meeting here in Canada as announced by iii. We shall be looking forward to seeing you all. Pls let us know those that will be attending through PM for proper planning.

Keep enjoying the goodness of God.

Oloye

TJ2010

Jun 5, 2010
Hello landed chiefs. Merry Christmas. I want to seek an advice from you. I am planning to land in Toronto in April. I want to know if its safe to book a flight for a family of 4 online through vayama or wakanow. It seems cheaper and convenient compare to the price given by local Nigerian agents. But one need to be careful about online things. Any suggestion about booking. Also I am planning to stay around 399 Bathurst street in Toronto where Toronto Western hospital is. I am doing an attachment in the hospital when I land. I need your assistance about getting a cheap accomodation in an area that will make me accessible to the hospital. I need any good appartment within the range of 500 to 600 per month. I was told houses are expensive close to the hospital but I dont have to stay close to the hospital just a place that will make me easily accessible. Thanks. I wish to attend the meeting but I will not land until April but I will attend the next meeting by Gods grace. Thanks

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Oyinbo says:" better late than never"....thus here my oration goes:

@ Emo, Lucasvilla et all that "plucked the leaves" recently CONGRATULATIONS. May the rest of the journey bring to you all joy and fulfillment.

@ Shaddy, though it tarries it will surely come to pass by His grace. Remember Emo's quote: "He (God) makes all things beautiful in His time"! Keep planning for your landing.

@ Omoelle, richierich5618 and recently landed friends
, CONGRATS....looking forward to joining you guys in 2013 by His grace.

@ All, Happy Holidays!

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
This is to wish everyone all the best during and after this festive season. I pray for more memorable good tidings in 2013!

Season's Greetings!!

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Naija Pikin,

To buy chairman for this country na wahala o, I don't know if you noticed. Unlike Lasgidi for Naija, buying Chairman is like buying pure water, many Iya Tawa Joint.

So, my people if you belong to the "Elder Caucus" and love to take chairman, go to liqour shop after 12 noon and it should not be displayed o or else, peace officer will challenge you.
Pa' Prof Right, I have noticed o, infact here in Mississauga, Chairman is sold by government at the LCBO shops. Even wine and spirits are sold there too. And when you buy, you have to drink at home, and after that you sleep. You dare not drive after a bottle of Chairman. Anyway I have been swallowing plenty Chairman Sandwich :p( chairman with goat meat pepper soup :D). While I am taking my sandwich, Pa' Seglad will be taking his own coke sandwich :p, the Pa' has a sweet tooth, he likes plenty sugar :D

@Landed eagles, count me in on the proposed meeting, I full ground.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Naija Pikin said:
Pa' Prof Right, I have noticed o, infact here in Mississauga, Chairman is sold by government at the LCBO shops. Even wine and spirits are sold there too. And when you buy, you have to drink at home, and after that you sleep. You dare not drive after a bottle of Chairman. Anyway I have been swallowing plenty Chairman Sandwich :p( chairman with goat meat pepper soup :D). While I am taking my sandwich, Pa' Seglad will be taking his own coke sandwich :p, the Pa' has a sweet tooth, he likes plenty sugar :D

@ Landed eagles, count me in on the proposed meeting, I full ground.
We still dey this CHAIRMAN page? Thank God for Canada....... Pa right CHAIRMAN is regulated.......may be you need some form of evaluation for you to be licensed? I know you will rather go for license to pluck dollars and not CHAIRMAN
HAPPY PROSPEROUS 2013

emceemouli

Aug 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
We still dey this CHAIRMAN page? Thank God for Canada....... Pa right CHAIRMAN is regulated.......may be you need some form of evaluation for you to be licensed? I know you will rather go for license to pluck dollars and not CHAIRMAN
HAPPY PROSPEROUS 2013
Hi

Happy New year to everyone.I have created the following website to help New and Existing Canada Immigrants to find all the information they need in a single location. Please do let me know what information I can add to this site to make it more useful.

https://sites.google.com/site/newcanadianimmigrants/

Please feel free to check it

Thanks
Chandra

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO said:
HAPPY PROSPEROUS 2013
Naija Pikin, BSC, BCCB Hons, Please warn ya brother EMO o.....He has come with his analysis of how bad Chairman is again o.

Haba wetin concern you. May be you don't know let me tell you. In Alberta province, there is a uatity of chairman permited in your blood to be able to drive it is 0.08 level. :D :D :D

However, taking of Chairman is good for the heart to function properly read ya element of biology again.

Canada is full of stress, work and fun. Chairman is da bomb aspect of it. :p :p :p So better you join before it is late.

Pa Naija Pikin, my dearest, I miss the isi ewu + Chairman for ya side, I can imagine the way omoge will prepare the Ngwonngwon knowing fully that the soup is for the "Wind beneath the wings" ;D ;D ;D