+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Eldorado

Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th January 2012
Nomination.....
30th March 2012
File Transfer...
18th July 2012
Med's Request
25 Sept 2012
Med's Done....
28 Sept 2012
Passport Req..
06 Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 Dec 2012
YomexTEV said:
To God be the glory , we landed succesfully on 22nd of December 2012 and presently resides in Ancaster Ontario. my family and i had a nice trip from Lagos to Toronto with Alitalia airline. we paid $5,030 for family of four.
@ Lagos airport, we got to MM airport around 3.50pm since our flight was scheduled for 8.45pm. went sraight to Alitalia stand. there was no queue, our luggage was weighed (7bags of 22 kg each) , checked and passed on for tagging. we had no problem with the security personnel

Congrats YomeTev

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Merry Xmas my peoples, it is jingle bell jingle bell for everybodies, i am jubilate with all of yous. as we is bite chickenses and goatses i am hope that we is remember why we is celebrate xmas. let the love of the small pikins Jesus who is borns unto us today fill up our heart and spread over our familys and friendses. make we also remembering all the suffering peoples who is not have any meat and rice to bite today, let we also reach out to thems.

I am in canada city now, it is snow fall come down, we peoples is celebrate white christmas. small time now we is go church come back and begin to bite we own turkeys and drink minerals and fanta :D, and me Alagba Mufu, aka Naija Pikins ;) will be swallow CHAIRMANSES :p .

talk to you my peoples when i soonest can talkings my experience. I am have small story for yous of how i am return for canada city from Naija. You is know nah? ;), small drama for Naija airport with my PR card ;) and my experience for canada city airport as returns resident 8). for now please make all jolly jolly this great and beautiful day. ONE LOVE!!!!! :-*

YomexTEV

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
@ All, merry christmas. It snows here and my kids are seriously enjoying white christmas. it is all about family get together.

YomexTEV

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
on question concerning booking. i booked my air ticket from canada. you may wish to contact this agent cos they are reliable and can get cheap one way ticket ;
MOKTRAVEL
PHONE : 416-632-0435
FAX : 416-631-0465
email : moktravel@hotmail.com

my kids are 5yrs and 3yrs, so they got seat. recall we are family of four.
@ TJ2010 and babynmart, i hope these answer your question. cheers and merry christmas.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Pa mufu, so is 4get ya inlaw? Happy xmas and newyear

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
YomexTEV said:
on question concerning booking. i booked my air ticket from canada. you may wish to contact this agent cos they are reliable and can get cheap one way ticket ;
MOKTRAVEL
PHONE : 416-632-0435
FAX : 416-631-0465
email : moktravel @ hotmail.com

my kids are 5yrs and 3yrs, so they got seat. recall we are family of four.
@ TJ2010 and babynmart, i hope these answer your question. cheers and merry christmas.
Thanks YomexTEV for your response.!!wishing you and yours the best anada can offer!!

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Gabil said:
Pa mufu, so is 4get ya inlaw? Happy xmas and newyear
oma gabil!, gabils gabils. i am not forgeted you, it is long time sha' that i am familiarise with you, how is you?.thank God for Christmas, i am saw you for forums again, but i am thoughting of you sometimes, and i am wonder why you is not hallah me again. Merry Christmas to you and familys, i trust you is having a greatness day. enjoy yourself my inlaw. :D

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
priceless said:
How many years do they give for uk?also you knw the visa fees vary per duration to stay.If I apply for 2yrs can they increase to 5yrs based on canada pr?I have a function to attend in uk after landing and am thinking of renewing.pls forum members ure advice!Merry xmas all excuse my manners .
With your Canadian PR visa am sure you can get a 5 or 10 years UK visa. Unlike the US visa which is a flat fee, the UK visa fee is dependednt on the number of years you are applying for. UK will give you what you applied for.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
Emperor said:
Merry christmas and happy new year in advance.

May the joy that was brought by the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ make this season and the coming year a fruitful one for you and your family.

I pray the year 2013 will be the year for us all to remember for good most especially with respect to our Canadian immigration desire/aspiration
I have said Amen to your prayers for us all ...re 2013.

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
zajeb said:
I hail u my peoplea. Merry Xmas and Happy new year.May this season bring u happiness,peace and Joy in Jesus Name.Amen
Amen. Wish you the same.

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
Atlast, Alagba,Jp,chief,Otunba , Pa Mufu unveil ;D ;D ;D ... After all the suspense, waiting for your gist at MMA on your PR card.

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAppy holidays distinguished forumites... sorry to have been away for a while...
Congratts to every1 with juicy updates...PRvisas.. especially EMO.. long awaited... congratts
Richierich and YomexTEV on successful landing...and others not mentioned
@shaddy, hold d forth.. it ll soon be here..
as MI1 finally winds close .. i hope MI2 s gettin readdy for d Open heavens...

May d joyful sounds of Christmas fill ur hearts with peace and Love..... Complments all!!

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
Congratulations yomextev on ur successful landing. Wish all the best in canada land.

swinglow

Oct 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
20/04/2010
File Transfer...
21/07/2010
Med's Request
05/06/2012
Med's Done....
14/06/2012
Interview........
skipped
Passport Req..
02/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/10/2012
LANDED..........
15th march 2013
MUFU said:
Merry Xmas my peoples, it is jingle bell jingle bell for everybodies, i am jubilate with all of yous. as we is bite chickenses and goatses i am hope that we is remember why we is celebrate xmas. let the love of the small pikins Jesus who is borns unto us today fill up our heart and spread over our familys and friendses. make we also remembering all the suffering peoples who is not have any meat and rice to bite today, let we also reach out to thems.

I am in canada city now, it is snow fall come down, we peoples is celebrate white christmas. small time now we is go church come back and begin to bite we own turkeys and drink minerals and fanta :D, and me Alagba Mufu, aka Naija Pikins ;) will be swallow CHAIRMANSES :p .

talk to you my peoples when i soonest can talkings my experience. I am have small story for yous of how i am return for canada city from Naija. You is know nah? ;), small drama for Naija airport with my PR card ;) and my experience for canada city airport as returns resident 8). for now please make all jolly jolly this great and beautiful day. ONE LOVE!!!!! :-*

Complements of the season. Have u gone to finally settle? Waiting to hear ur experience

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
My dear forum members,

Kindly take a view on this youtube video - it gives an insight how to get a job in Canada and to make it happen quickly.

The video gives insight on the following:
- What is important to Canadian employers - what all new immigrants must be aware of to succeed quickly
- The value ranking of soft and hard skills by Canadian employers - what % ratio all immigrants should have to fit into an organisation and how to get promoted within very short time at work.
- How to network? - the guidelines on how, where, when to network. What opportunities exist here?
- How your CVs should be tailored to meet Canadian standards - not a mirror of your local country you came from
- General advise - pls take note of this seriously, I found it very useful in relation to the Canadian context

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhA3zeELPzc

Please, I hope you will find this useful - it takes about 45 minutes to complete the video with Q&A . with this I guess you will not need further guidance from anyone.

Regards.