+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
guvcode said:
Great Ikemba and Emo

It's actually there on the Schedule 1 (IMM 0008) form, it says on the 9th question

Have you, or, if you are the principal applicant, any of your family
members listed in your application for permanent residence in Canada,
ever:

Option 1
Option 2

Option 3: been refused refugee status in, or an immigrant
or permanent resident visa or visitor or temporary
resident visa to, Canada or any other country, or
have been refused a Certificat de sélection du
Québec (CSQ) to Quebec?

And further down we have

If your answer to any of these questions is YES, provide details below.
Na wa o! Naija. Your longer throat dey too much! Like many other persons, I did not see this question as such before now. Anyway, many of us have entered some of these countries afterward. I dont think we should bother our heads about this. On MR release we stand. Nothing less.

@CFA
Thanks for the interesting story of your landing. The problem with some of us on Driver Licence and many other things we do is that we don't like stress especially on official or government issues, I have always gone to FRSC Ojodu (for those in Lagos) to renew my Driver Licence whenever it falls due and have always done biometrics and my picture captured directly. If you take the pains of going through this process, you can never have a fake driver licence. Regrettably, you pay the same amount but ended up with fake licence. I do see many people carrying fake driver licence around. Bros and sis, if you have always given somebody your passport photo to help you renew your licence, chances are that you are carrying a fake licence and you may not know until you get to Canada.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Ikemba said:
I like this page, 1010 "ten ten". I decree ten PPR and ten MR this week in Jesus name. Amen ;D
Amen o 8) :p

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Costa D said:
Thank you all for your support and prayers at this time.

A befitting burial for my husband is paramount now.Service of songs will be next week and burial following.

I am going through an unexplainable period of sadness, pains and agony.

Bye all for now.....................
Costa D, God will wipe away your tears. These Sadness, Pains and Agony are but a moment.
They will soon vanish. Just continue to look unto God Almighty. He will do everything that concerns you well.
You will never no sorrow, pain and agony again.
There is nothing in this life that happens that God did not know about it. He knows everything and He allow somethings to happen to us for our own good. "He created everything and they are all good"

Hakpoguma

Mar 25, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
8/05/2014 (ie 8th May 2014)
@Ikemba

I have just said ....Amen, Amen to your prayers.

What a great week we have ahead of us! - IT IS WELL, IJNA.

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
CFAdoc, congratulations on your successful landing. May God perfect your ways in Canada.

guvcode

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
16-July-2012
LANDED..........
Feb 2013
jodav3 said:
Na wa o! Naija. Your longer throat dey too much! Like many other persons, I did not see this question as such before now. Anyway, many of us have entered some of these countries afterward. I dont think we should bother our heads about this. On MR release we stand. Nothing less.
While I do not also think it's something to be overly concerned about, we need to interpret what is required of us accurately, I also got refusal at some point and have entered the country afterward, but a number of times the border officers claimed there was a red flag on my status, after explaining the circumstances for the refusal, one eventually offered to remove the flag, and not had any issue since then, but I still filled same on the form before i submitted, and it didn't affect the final decision.

And in conclusion on more MRs and PPRs I stand also

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Ikemba said:
I like this page, 1010 "ten ten". I decree ten PPR and ten MR this week in Jesus name. Amen ;D
Amen

Hibee

Sep 13, 2012
I just heard about PNP for canada immigrant and i'm about to start the processing, as given to me by a friend whose travelling is succesful and will be travelling by March 2013. I've not get in touch with my friend for some weeks, but i just want to confirm where can 1 raise a bank draft in CAD in Nigeria.

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
You Can raise a CAD Draft from Access Bank ( Ligali Ayorinde, VI) OR GtBank( Awolowo rd, Ikoyi).

You MUST Ђåvε̲̣ a Domicillary account with them sha oo

Hibee said:
I just heard about PNP for canada immigrant and i'm about to start the processing thru AKcanada, as given to me by a friend whose travelling is succesful and will be travelling by March 2013. I've not get in touch with my friend for some weeks, but i just want to confirm where can 1 raise a bank draft in CAD in Nigeria.

TrustingGod

Star Member
Sep 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
19-10-2013
Med's Request
25-12-2013
Med's Done....
23-01-2014
Passport Req..
19-07-2014
LANDED..........
19 N0v 2014
@Hibee/Tokszeeeee
Can you please educate me on how to apply for the pnp.I was once interested in applying to Alberta but I could not understand clearly the load of info.Is it that one has to be in eg Alberta to apply or have a relative.How does one get nominated in the 1st place?Joor,break it down for me.thanks a lot

idkolapo

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Med's Request
21-05-2012
Med's Done....
24-05-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2012
You can also try GTBank Oyinjolayemi branch.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
EMO said:
Thanks brother or sister for the info. There alot to draw from it. Amongst which are
1. Getting one's car ASAP ( I will like to add that we need not spend fortune to land the first car. Know the terrain first)
2. Sorting out the License issue ASAP (May be we need to ask FRSC to ascertain the authenticity of the one's we have at the moment)
3. Get a host or one who willing to show us round and mentor us. Abeere ona kii si na ( one who ask for direction never struggle to find his/her path)
4. Naija MasterCard don mess me up before o? what are the charges attached to every transaction? What of VISA debit card?
CFAdoc experience will be very different from that of others, pretty surprising to read his condemnation of the transport system; I seriously disagree! GTA's public transport is one of the best around and I say this bodly. You actually live cheaper with the buses, train, etc as long as you get the schedule right.
Yes, you need a car if you are stuck with Nigerian way of doing things, and I don't mean this in a negative way but it does come at a great cost. I thought CFAdoc was going to include vehicle insurance cost in GTA to balance the discuss. By all means, people should get a car once they can afford it but only after proper due diligence. I believe there is a cost to own vehicle information all over the web in Canada to aid this decision.

Yes, find a host if possible but you will still be ok if you can't find one. It is 2012 and everything is on the web, land with your laptop and stay in a good accommodation with free wifi (I used an hotel with free breakfast, free local calls and free wifi for about $55/night for about 10 nights). I placed an ad on kijiji to rent an apartment and ended up with a nice Italian realtor and the rest is history. You may even do better than most of us..on the other hand, your host may be a big disadvantage except he/she is your close relative or friends with an open mind. You will make great friends from the church, mosque, community centers and these will be very helpful in your quest for integration.
Bottom line is to be open, take each day as it comes and make a lemonade if life throws lemon at you.

GTB mastercard is good but a very big rip off with the exchange rate and N1,000 ATM charges for every withdrawal. It gets worse if the bank ATM wont let you take more than $600 at a time. Hold the card but only for emergencies, better to carry maximum cash allowed ($10,000 per person or so).

All the best folks..

neddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just came back from AVO about 50 minutes ago with my PR visas live.

Today, AVO issued about 40 PR visas with about 90 percent being nigerian recipient so I think they are working

you are next on the line for your miracle in Jesus Name. Amen. Tired now but I shall post details later

Thank you all for your support.

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
neddy said:
Just came back from AVO about 50 minutes ago with my PR visas live.

Today, AVO issued about 40 PR visas with about 90 percent being nigerian recipient so I think they are working

you are next on the line for your miracle in Jesus Name. Amen. Tired now but I shall post details later

Thank you all for your support.
Congratulations on the receipt of your PRV, God will perfect the rest of the journey for you and all yours.