+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
I trust Babe Mandie to have responded to some little chats here but for the demise of the Presido..... :-X :-X :-X cries.

Mandie, on behalf of all of us on this thread, we say e pele o. Our heart goes to you and the great people of Ashante Gold Coast NOW GHANA.

May the Lord give you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

Please lets observe one minute silence for Professor Attah John Mills.. Am sure he deserves it afterall..... :-[ :-[ :-[

Mandie do let us have the burial arrangement so that we can plan with you guys.....Surely, he deserve a befitting burial. If Obama can visit Ghana in preference to Naija then something good is in Ghana and that's rule of law at least!

babymart

Jan 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Congratz Orire on d arrival of ur new baby.May God shower His love and care on him and ur entire household..And to all new recipient Of PPR,congratulations and smooth landing in advance!!

nolzi

Jul 21, 2012
@ Flaky
I dont think that you have anything to worry about. Sometimes sending messages can actually cause a delay in your processing.
Your timeline is almost the same as mine, but as many here can testify, AVO does not strictly follow the order of submission, Meaning that it is not strictly on a first come, first served basis. Some people who did their medicals in May and June got their PPR before me who did mine in April like you. I know it can cause anxiety, because i have been in your shoes.
Infact when I started seeing the rain of PPR in the house, i went to check my e-cas and it was still reading in-process. AT least your own is reading medicals received. By saturday when i saw my PPR mail i went to check my e-cas again to see if it had changed and when. to my surprise, it was still reading in-process and i had my ppr mail in hand.
so i encourage you not to bother yourself. Your PPR is already on the way and u will get it soonest, IJN

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Well Pa (Alfa nla) Right tank God for Profs like in d house we wld ve tot is BH dt evaded....
Pa Right! Ma Ig said u'r d chairman of our next meeting dt faaaaji go sele make we no worry. Means no shaking for on d 18th @ Barcelos GRA....so my pple na Pa Right dey in charge o chairmansss go land like PPR don dey land for smtym now.
Gbam Gbam Gbosa!
Kayb

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Orire congrats on your addition.when i read ur post i knew there was no way the baby will wait anylonger.cosidering that i myself gave birth to my twins at 36weeks .Thank God for the baby. As Ma tinu has said pls i will suggest you include that name in his name. indeed he is GODSWILLt,also bring our rice to the meeting on the 18th i cant wait to purge my stomach a day to that event.
PA Right are u indeed going to attend the burial of the president?abeg bring the money wey you go spend there, make we use am jolificate on the 18th and buy a lot of chairwomans for the babes in the house.
vikolo nice write up.we babes are coming soon on our own gist when we see ourselves in accra.

vce2012

Jul 24, 2012
Dear friends,
I have been one of the secret members of this forum since I discovered it in 2008.
I applied for this canada thing in 2007, when there was no progress, I learnt through this forum that I can reapply under the then new system.
So in Feb 2010 I reapplied.
In April 2012 I got my medical request, medical done on 24th April 2012.
Today Tuesday 24th July, I got my PPR
Hope to be in Accra to pick up the thing, by God's Grace.

Regards

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
nolzi said:
@ Flaky
I dont think that you have anything to worry about. Sometimes sending messages can actually cause a delay in your processing. ( I have a contrary opinion on this. This is what most agents will tell you but from my own experience I have found out that it does not. I bombarded accra with ton of emails during processing of my visa)

Your timeline is almost the same as mine, but as many here can testify, AVO does not strictly follow the order of submission, Meaning that it is not strictly on a first come, first served basis. Some people who did their medicals in May and June got their PPR before me who did mine in April like you. (Agreed 100%)
so i encourage you not to bother yourself. Your PPR is already on the way and u will get it soonest, IJN (yes ohhhhhhhhhh)

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
1. Canadian Tafi
2. Pa Right
3. Golden Apple
4. Klode
5. Jackson
6. Tokzee
7. Vikolo
8. Noikefx
9. Calabar
10. Diamondx
11. Toluwanile
12. Guvcode
13. Kpopi77
14. Ajibade
15. Jedidiah
16. Daysey
17. Cd0107
18. Beenilly
19. Kcsider
20. TJ2010
21. Nolzi
22. Orire
23. CFAdoc
24. vce2012

Congrat to the new PPR and PR holders. Ire yii akaari o.

@ Orire
Congratulations on the arrival of the new man. we all may be seeing a baby God is seeing a man He ordained to be a Nigerian by birth and a Canadian by Naturalization and all perfectly fitting in to His plan for him

Please do the following ASAP and you will be fine. It took AVO about 13 days to reply my mail and by then trust me all my update docs are in their office 5days before their snail email response.

1. Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)
3. Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
4. Notorized copy of Birth Ceertificate
5. Notorized copy of International Passport
6. 4 copies of the right size passport photograph for the baby ( Names written behind them)
7. A covering letter stating the specific change that occur in the family
8. $150.00 CAD bank draft ( Write the name of the baby, the P/A UCI & Application No writen at the back)

As for fighting CHC, a guy who is not having a good handle on the sword cannot start asking the kind of death that kill his father o........

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
27-October-2010(Another Doc's Request:24-Feb-2012)
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Thank you Sir! There will be both chairman and that other one for elders :D

Right said:
@ Oriire,
Congratulations and may the almighty perfect every step of your remaining journey. You have done well to send mail to Accra.

However, do not complicate your case by considering anything legal. Are you prepare to go into legal battle with CHC bearing in mind that the suit will only be heard in Canada and not Nigeria!

Have you forgotten that there is no contract yet between you and Canada? I will expanciate this if ONLY you request!
You have done a very good thing by informing them, I am 100% sure they would not give your new born baby a temporary visit/tourist visa. But will issue him MR. It would even fasten your own case as your MR will not expire before the issuance of your PPR. Give & Take say, in 6 months time, you'd conclude everything.

Lets be +ve and pray. I wish you goodluck. BTW when are we having the Chairman.......August 18, 2012 I suppose? ;D ;D ;D

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Thanks very much sir! I just have just sent you a PM
EMO said:
1. Canadian Tafi
2. Pa Right
3. Golden Apple
4. Klode
5. Jackson
6. Tokzee
7. Vikolo
8. Noikefx
9. Calabar
10. Diamondx
11. Toluwanile
12. Guvcode
13. Kpopi77
14. Ajibade
15. Jedidiah
16. Daysey
17. Cd0107
18. Beenilly
19. Kcsider
20. TJ2010
21. Nolzi
22. Orire
23. CFAdoc
24. vce2012

Congrat to the new PPR and PR holders. Ire yii akaari o.

@ Orire
Congratulations on the arrival of the new man. we all may be seeing a baby God is seeing a man He ordained to be a Nigerian by birth and a Canadian by Naturalization and all perfectly fitting in to His plan for him

Please do the following ASAP and you will be fine. It took AVO about 13 days to reply my mail and by then trust me all my update docs are in their office 5days before their snail email response.

1. Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008]
2. Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] (PDF, 170 KB)
3. Additional Family Information [IMM 5406]
4. Notorized copy of Birth Ceertificate
5. Notorized copy of International Passport
6. 4 copies of the right size passport photograph for the baby ( Names written behind them)
7. A covering letter stating the specific change that occur in the family
8. $150.00 CAD bank draft ( Write the name of the baby, the P/A UCI & Application No writen at the back)

As for fighting CHC, a guy who is not having a good handle on the sword cannot start asking the kind of death that kill his father o........

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PA(PROF)HON( ELDER )PA RIGHT AS HE ADDS ANOTHER YEAR TO HIS AGE TODAY.WISHING YOU LONG LIFE ,GOODHEALTH AND ABOVE ALL PEACE.AGAIN I SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Orire

May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-June-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-October-2010
IELTS Request
27-October-2010
Med's Request
05-April-2012
Med's Done....
11-April-2012
Dear Forum Member
Thanks for celebrating with me the arrival of our new baby and the unparallel quality of advice you have so far offered, even out of your tight schedule. May you be celebrated and highly honoured by the Almighty God. Amen

As recommeded by the house,I have decided to abide by the positive steps only .

Thanks for being there for me