+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
kpopi77 said:
Good Day My Noble Naija People,

This is to say a big thank you for all your prayers and well wishes on the receipt of my PPR. Dont mind my coming soo late to contribute, i have been on the road for the last one week and only just settled back to my desk today. Ofcourse after havng picked up the ugwu leaf yesterday. I pray for Gods speed for all expectant forumites.

Also, i seize this opportunity to congratulate all those that have received one positive update or the ther. I pray that the almighty will perfect that which he has begun IJN.

Kpopi77
Congrats to you my bro and Godspeed as you prep to land!!!!!! :)

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Fight After Exam.

''Sani and Aliyu dey scatter figth outside
examination hall.......othe r classmate dey shout
wetin happen na ! weitin happen na !!! ...

Aliyu:This ldiot copy me for exam!
Sani: copy wetin! i no write anything na , na
blank sheet i submit!!!!

Aliyu: una don see am! Na blank sheet i
submit too......The examiner go think say we copy each other !!!=))

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Re: طلب عمل في كندا

spokes said:
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right, abeg translate the whole thing na ??? ???
OK - By pop's demand I go translate:

Korti Youcef wrote in Arabic: I am a young married I am 27 years old and I have a child one year old. I want to immigrate to Canada for a change and it seemed life so good you to help. And experienced for several occupations, including driving machines and manufacture of tubes of high pressure and driving trucks. And have a lot of my friends in Canada for that encouraged so I hope everyone who reads this is my request to help me find a job and live there. Please contact me at the earliest deadlines to youcef0772@hotmail.fr or email at the following number 213772113044

And yours sincerely Pa Right replied : Unfortunately, we do not speak nor write the language you've written. Arabic is the specials of the Arabs, and those who understand this. Meanwhile, try to visit www.gc.cic.ca for a better understanding of everything about Canada. Bye......

I think I deserve 7 GBAM GBAM GBOSA!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Re: طلب عمل في كندا

Right said:
OK - By pop's demand I go translate:

Korti Youcef wrote in Arabic: I am a young married I am 27 years old and I have a child one year old. I want to immigrate to Canada for a change and it seemed life so good you to help. And experienced for several occupations, including driving machines and manufacture of tubes of high pressure and driving trucks. And have a lot of my friends in Canada for that encouraged so I hope everyone who reads this is my request to help me find a job and live there. Please contact me at the earliest deadlines to youcef0772 @ hotmail.fr or email at the following number 213772113044

And yours sincerely Pa Right replied : Unfortunately, we do not speak nor write the language you've written. Arabic is the specials of the Arabs, and those who understand this. Meanwhile, try to visit www.gc.cic.ca for a better understanding of everything about Canada. Bye......

I think I deserve 7 GBAM GBAM GBOSA!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
You deserve am joor! GBAM GBAM GBOSA x7 ;D ;D :D

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congratulations Orire,may the lord bless the new addition.

Ig

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
a minute silence for ghanian president attah mills whom passed on today

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Amen

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
Thanks boss, will do that as soon as possible. thanks

kbert

Star Member
Jul 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
SOON
Nomination.....
BY HIS GRACE
AOR Received.
BY HIS GRACE
File Transfer...
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Request
BY HIS GRACE
Med's Done....
BY HIS GRACE
Interview........
OVER COME
Passport Req..
VERY SOON
VISA ISSUED...
BY HIS GRACE
LANDED..........
BY HIS GRACE
NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

ooooooooooooooooooooooo President Evans John Atta Mills, may your soul rest in peace....

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
10/06/2010- 1st AOR received
IELTS Request
Done and submitted with Docs to Accra- September 2010
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
DECEMBER 2012 by GOD'S GRACE
Hi Great People!
I finally picked up my visa yesterday. It was surely a memorable day as I caught so much fun.. I laughed a lot, ate and drank a lot of ''chairman''...lol

I made the journey with Kcsider on sunday, got to accra late in the night and checked into accra central view hotel (Thanks to Goldenapple for the background info which was helpful). We took the single bed at 35 cedis. While paying we saw another nigerian at the reception and we talked a bit about how to get Nigerian food at that time of the night. (Little did we know that the guy is a member of this great forum).

The next day I and Kcsider got to the embassy before 6.30am after a 2-3 mins drive from the hotel. We met just one person at the gate and in less than one hour the queue extended to over 30 persons. At 8am the embassy started attending to us, after security screening at the gate, they collected our passports/forms/passport photos and asked us to wait.
While waiting, I then met the guy I saw at the hotel the previous night and I said ''hey we met at the hotel last night...''we got talking and the forum came up in the conversation, noticed we are both members, introduced ourselves and the next second the guy screamed so you are vikolo? I have been following your timeline because ours is similar!!!! The person I am talking about is CD0107. (Omo come see scream and laugh na!).I met so other guy that were not members of the forum but I told them about the numerous benefits and we should have them on as new members very soon.

At about noon after a 3 hours wait (Hunger wan wound me within this period), the embassy officials informed everyone waiting to come back as from 2.30pm for visa collection. Actual visa collection started at about 3.30pm and by 4.30pm yours truly picked up his...I was like finally ''so i don grab this ugwu leaf''

From here we proceeded to the airport ( KCsider, CD0107, Goldenapple's friend Dapo and Myselfy) . KCsider and I managed to get seats on the AERO evening flight and while waiting for the flight to be announced we decided to spend the remaining Cedis on us on a few drinks. We got talking with another guy who was at the embassy as well and lo and behold it was KPOKI 77...''na there shak take start oh''' Gisting, yabbing, laughing....we talked as if we knew each other from ages....It was real fun...The people at the airport must have wondered who are these group of 5 guys that are having a swell time.

Having the visa is a sweet relief and my prayer to all those waiting is that the finish line will be reached earlier than expected. To the person that started this forum madam IG, your case will be concluded in a very very short time...I DON TELL BABA GOD SAY YOU MUST SMILE OHHHH

My response to Orire will follow in another post.

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
10/06/2010; Addtnl doc request 1st December 2011, submited and acknowledged by accra in January 2012
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
File transfer 15/06/10: 2nd AOR recd 26/10/2010- Ecas status: IN PROCESS since Dec 2010
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
goldenapple said:
I have said this before, filling Imm8 form and taking it along does not hurt - you lose nothing. You decide. All the best!
My visa had information that I provided on the forms I submitted yesterday. The information that changed was

1. My passport number, issue date and expiry date
2. The height of my kids

It is good to complete the Imm8 again.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
vikolo said:
Hi Great People!
I finally picked up my visa yesterday. It was surely a memorable day as I caught so much fun.. I laughed a lot, ate and drank a lot of ''chairman''...lol

I made the journey with Kcsider on sunday, got to accra late in the night and checked into accra central view hotel (Thanks to Goldenapple for the background info which was helpful). We took the single bed at 35 cedis. While paying we saw another nigerian at the reception and we talked a bit about how to get Nigerian food at that time of the night. (Little did we know that the guy is a member of this great forum).

The next day I and Kcsider got to the embassy before 6.30am after a 2-3 mins drive from the hotel. We met just one person at the gate and in less than one hour the queue extended to over 30 persons. At 8am the embassy started attending to us, after security screening at the gate, they collected our passports/forms/passport photos and asked us to wait.
While waiting, I then met the guy I saw at the hotel the previous night and I said ''hey we met at the hotel last night...''we got talking and the forum came up in the conversation, noticed we are both members, introduced ourselves and the next second the guy screamed so you are vikolo? I have been following your timeline because ours is similar!!!! The person I am talking about is CD0107. (Omo come see scream and laugh na!).I met so other guy that were not members of the forum but I told them about the numerous benefits and we should have them on as new members very soon.

At about noon after a 3 hours wait (Hunger wan wound me within this period), the embassy officials informed everyone waiting to come back as from 2.30pm for visa collection. Actual visa collection started at about 3.30pm and by 4.30pm yours truly picked up his...I was like finally ''so i don grab this ugwu leaf''

From here we proceeded to the airport ( KCsider, CD0107, Goldenapple's friend Dapo and Myselfy) . KCsider and I managed to get seats on the AERO evening flight and while waiting for the flight to be announced we decided to spend the remaining Cedis on us on a few drinks. We got talking with another guy who was at the embassy as well and lo and behold it was KPOKI 77...''na there shak take start oh''' Gisting, yabbing, laughing....we talked as if we knew each other from ages....It was real fun...The people at the airport must have wondered who are these group of guys that are having a swell time.

Having the visa is a sweet relief and my prayer to all those waiting is that the finish line will be reached earlier than expected. To the person that started this forum madam IG, your case will be concluded in a very very short time...I DON TELL BABA GOD SAY YOU MUST SMILE OHHHH

My response to Orire will follow in another post.
Congratulations once more. That was brief and concise 8) 8) We are eagerly waiting for our turn :p :p :p

vikolo

Star Member
May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
2nd May, 2012
Med's Done....
7th May, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th July, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23rd JULY, 2012
LANDED..........
PLEASE PARDON MY RESPONSE IN CAPS.

Orire said:
Checking with my Gynaecologist, he was of the opinion that the baby( already at 38wks 3days) delivery should have been earlier(EOD) and we immediately concurred. To God be the glory, we now have another baby boy. (CONGRATULATIONS)

In conjuction with my Consultant, these are my likely steps
. Inform CHC of the present situation for the best approach(mail already sent) ....GOOD.

Proceed to Accra with fully updated forms including the new baby and see if visa will be issued for the rest of the family just to complete landing while the baby will be allowed on temporary visa pending his PR.
(THIS IS A WRONG MOVE IF YOU ASK ME. ONCE YOU PICK THE VISA ADDING THE BABY WILL TAKE A VERY LONG PROCESS. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRAVEL WITH HIM. I DO NOT THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET TEMPORARY VISA THAT DAY BECAUSE IT TAKES SOME PROCESS AND HAVE ITS OWN RULES

YOU HAVE 60DAYS SO WAIT A BIT AND DO THE FOLLOWING
1. GET YOUR BABY'S INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS
2. SEND THE PASSPORT, NEW IMM8 FORMS, NEW BANK STATEMENT SHOWING POF FOR YOUR NEW FAMILY CONFIGURATION, PAY THE BABY'S FEES $150, PAY YOUR LANDING FEES...I AM SURE ACCRA WILL SEND THE MR FOR THE BABY IMMEDIATELY.
3. AFTER ACCRA RESPONDS, GET THE BABY'S MR DONE AND ENSURE IT IS SENT TO PARIS ASAP
4. SEND ACCRA ANOTHER EMAIL ONCE ALL THESE IS DONE AND ASK FOR NEXT STEPS
I AM VERY SURE THAT ACCRA WILL EXPEDITE THIS..
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR APLICATION AND YOUR LANDING MUST HAPPEN BEFORE THE MR YOU DID EXPIRES. ACCRA KNOWS THIS AND WILL WORK WITHIN THE TIMELINE.

In case they behave funny(Pa Awoderu's sister initial scenerio and one other forum member) then we consider legal actions.
THIS IS NOT NECESSARY AS YOUR CASE IS QUITE STRAIGHTFORWARD. YOUR ARE ALREADY ELIGIBLE AND YOUR VISA IS ALMOST SET BUT MR HAS TO BE DONE FOR YOUR BABY TO ENABLE HIM TRAVEL WITH THE REST OF THE FAMILY.. JUST BE A BIT PATIENT AS I AM SURE IT WILL NOT TAKE A TIME LONGER THAN NECESSARY TO ADD HIM. I SEE ALL THESE ACCOMPLISHED WITHIN 60DAYS AND IF NOT ACCRA WILL GIVE YOU AN EXTENSION

I am trying my best possible not to misrepresent data while I expect them to respond favourably since their inability to keep up with timeline added up to the present. (NA WAH FOR YOU OHH..NO LET ACCRA SEE THIS STATEMENT OH)

Great people, what do you think?

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@All
My pple, e kule o. Thank God that this daughter of zion finally got her ugwu leave ystday too. Vikolo has said hw embassy matter went already and there's no need for vain repeatition. It's such a wonderful feeling to handle the visa at last. I pray that this experience will go round everybody very soon in Jesus name. To God be the glory.

@Mandie
Thanks for the warm reception. God bless and perfect all that concerns u. Sorry on the passing away of the president.

You are welcome

Toluwanile

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
23 Feb 2010
File Transfer...
20 March 2010
Med's Request
21 Mar 2012
Med's Done....
26 April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 July 2012
LANDED..........
sept 2012
@Kbert
You are welcome to the forum.Thanks for the assistance given me while in your country. I pray that God will grant your heart desires in Jesus name.