+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right; Professor of Papiology, GCON, :eek: Happy birthday to you o :p

We celebrate with you and yours on this birthday and wish you many more celebrations IJMN!
LLNP :D

Where are the chairmanses? ??? ??? ???

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Hey Mandie, no doubt you know our thoughts are with you and your countrymen and women and our arms extend across the borders to impact our warm and heartfelt embrace at this time of grief in your country!!!!

I will use another Nigerian language and say Ndo!

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
tinuadeadebola said:
@ PA,PROF RIGHT
Happy Birthday!!! Another reason you have to Chair the next meeting plenty Chairmen and Chairwomen!!!!
May the lord perfect that which he has started in your life and may he grant you great wisdom and direction in the days and years ahead.
Love from us all.
Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Totally in agreement :D
How are you my sis ;)

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
vce2012 said:
Dear friends,
I have been one of the secret members of this forum since I discovered it in 2008.
I applied for this canada thing in 2007, when there was no progress, I learnt through this forum that I can reapply under the then new system.
So in Feb 2010 I reapplied.
In April 2012 I got my medical request, medical done on 24th April 2012.
Today Tuesday 24th July, I got my PPR
Hope to be in Accra to pick up the thing, by God's Grace.

Regards
Congrats to you o :).

But wait o, una no think say the visa quota go finish? ??? ??? ???

wunmi

Jul 20, 2012
Hello friends,congratulating the latest ppr holder.it is my prayer that for as many of us that are expectant this month will not pass us by IJN,if you believed it can i hear you say amen.because the word of God said the grace latter shall surpass the former.meaning between this week and next week there shall be abundant of ppr the name that is above all other names.i also to commend the effort of all the members of this great forum for a job well done,honestly you guys are wonderful and my prayer for you all is that God in is infinite mercy perfect all that concern you in jesus name.watch out am the next online!!!

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
spokes said:
Hey Mandie, no doubt you know our thoughts are with you and your countrymen and women and our arms extend across the borders to impact our warm and heartfelt embrace at this time of grief in your country!!!!

I will use another Nigerian language and say Ndo!
jodav3 said:
@ Mandie

Accept my condolence for the death of your President. In the year that King Uzziah died, I see the Lord....... You will receive the much desired good news like prophet Isaiah in Jesus name. Let me congratulate you in advance.

@ Ma Ig.

I sense in my spirit that the avalanche of prayers you have been receiving from all and sundry is working wonders and very soon, we will all rejoice with you.
Thanks guys for your message of condolence. It is indeed a sad loss for Ghana. I thank God for how far he has brought Ghana in terms of her democracy, note how swiftly the Vice was sworn in as President....#iamaproudghanaian!

RIP Prof John Fiifi Evans Attah Mills, demre fa dueii :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

*Mandie*

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
12-04-2012. Additional Doc Req-5/11/13
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Right said:
OK - By pop's demand I go translate:

Korti Youcef wrote in Arabic: I am a young married I am 27 years old and I have a child one year old. I want to immigrate to Canada for a change and it seemed life so good you to help. And experienced for several occupations, including driving machines and manufacture of tubes of high pressure and driving trucks. And have a lot of my friends in Canada for that encouraged so I hope everyone who reads this is my request to help me find a job and live there. Please contact me at the earliest deadlines to youcef0772 @ hotmail.fr or email at the following number 213772113044

And yours sincerely Pa Right replied : Unfortunately, we do not speak nor write the language you've written. Arabic is the specials of the Arabs, and those who understand this. Meanwhile, try to visit www.gc.cic.ca for a better understanding of everything about Canada. Bye......

I think I deserve 7 GBAM GBAM GBOSA!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam Gbam GBOSAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
vce2012 said:
Dear friends,
I have been one of the secret members of this forum since I discovered it in 2008.
I applied for this canada thing in 2007, when there was no progress, I learnt through this forum that I can reapply under the then new system.
So in Feb 2010 I reapplied.
In April 2012 I got my medical request, medical done on 24th April 2012.
Today Tuesday 24th July, I got my PPR
Hope to be in Accra to pick up the thing, by God's Grace.

Regards
Welcome on board. Congrats and journey mercies.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
Tinuadeadebola walahi i like d way u speak ur mind always. Anyway thats by the way.pls are you a male or female. Mandie i comend ur hospitality reading from thoes that has been to accra and met you. Ma Ig thank u for starting this thread. Every other member una too much....

Melody2003

Jul 2, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10- 2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
To all PPR and PR holders, many congratulations. Very soon MRs will be sharing our testimonies with you as well.

@ Mandie, we are so sorry for your loss o. May His soul rest in peace. Also thanking you for your hospitality towards our pples. God will not forget your labor of love oo, infact for this act of yours expect the expected soonest.

@ Elder Right, The Lord will make you to see many more brighter days in good health especially in Canada, as we all wish you Long Life & Prosperity.

To all forumites waiting for AVO response for PPRs, MRs, even AORs, our waiting shall not be in vain ooo, we shall all receive speedily.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally sent a mail to accra yesterday night by 9pm and the responded now telling me that my spouse can pick up the visas with a note from me authorizing her to pick up the visas

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
mandiebraxton said:
Thanks guys for your message of condolence. It is indeed a sad loss for Ghana. I thank God for how far he has brought Ghana in terms of her democracy, note how swiftly the Vice was sworn in as President....#iamaproudghanaian!

RIP Prof John Fiifi Evans Attah Mills, demre fa dueii :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

*Mandie*
Mandie, my heartfelt condolences to you in particular and all Ghanaians in general at this time of a great loss to your Country. May God inspire your new President to continue to move your nation in the right direction.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
spokes said:
Congrats to you o :).

But wait o, una no think say the visa quota go finish? ??? ??? ???
Spokes, the Visa no de finishoooooooo. it is also know as unbefisted, in Dutch, Indefinite in Uk Green card in US, PR in Canada and i call it Elibe Agwu Agwu :eek: :eek:. 8) :p :p

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Re: طلب عمل في كندا

Right said:
OK - By pop's demand I go translate:

Korti Youcef wrote in Arabic: I am a young married I am 27 years old and I have a child one year old. I want to immigrate to Canada for a change and it seemed life so good you to help. And experienced for several occupations, including driving machines and manufacture of tubes of high pressure and driving trucks. And have a lot of my friends in Canada for that encouraged so I hope everyone who reads this is my request to help me find a job and live there. Please contact me at the earliest deadlines to youcef0772 @ hotmail.fr or email at the following number 213772113044

And yours sincerely Pa Right replied : Unfortunately, we do not speak nor write the language you've written. Arabic is the specials of the Arabs, and those who understand this. Meanwhile, try to visit www.gc.cic.ca for a better understanding of everything about Canada. Bye......

I think I deserve 7 GBAM GBAM GBOSA!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Pa Right...Gbam, Gbosa.... Thumb up for you.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
vikolo said:
Hi Great People!
I finally picked up my visa yesterday. It was surely a memorable day as I caught so much fun.. I laughed a lot, ate and drank a lot of ''chairman''...lol

I made the journey with Kcsider on sunday, got to accra late in the night and checked into accra central view hotel (Thanks to Goldenapple for the background info which was helpful). We took the single bed at 35 cedis. While paying we saw another nigerian at the reception and we talked a bit about how to get Nigerian food at that time of the night. (Little did we know that the guy is a member of this great forum).

The next day I and Kcsider got to the embassy before 6.30am after a 2-3 mins drive from the hotel. We met just one person at the gate and in less than one hour the queue extended to over 30 persons. At 8am the embassy started attending to us, after security screening at the gate, they collected our passports/forms/passport photos and asked us to wait.
While waiting, I then met the guy I saw at the hotel the previous night and I said ''hey we met at the hotel last night...''we got talking and the forum came up in the conversation, noticed we are both members, introduced ourselves and the next second the guy screamed so you are vikolo? I have been following your timeline because ours is similar!!!! The person I am talking about is CD0107. (Omo come see scream and laugh na!).I met so other guy that were not members of the forum but I told them about the numerous benefits and we should have them on as new members very soon.

At about noon after a 3 hours wait (Hunger wan wound me within this period), the embassy officials informed everyone waiting to come back as from 2.30pm for visa collection. Actual visa collection started at about 3.30pm and by 4.30pm yours truly picked up his...I was like finally ''so i don grab this ugwu leaf''

From here we proceeded to the airport ( KCsider, CD0107, Goldenapple's friend Dapo and Myselfy) . KCsider and I managed to get seats on the AERO evening flight and while waiting for the flight to be announced we decided to spend the remaining Cedis on us on a few drinks. We got talking with another guy who was at the embassy as well and lo and behold it was KPOKI 77...''na there shak take start oh''' Gisting, yabbing, laughing....we talked as if we knew each other from ages....It was real fun...The people at the airport must have wondered who are these group of 5 guys that are having a swell time.

Having the visa is a sweet relief and my prayer to all those waiting is that the finish line will be reached earlier than expected. To the person that started this forum madam IG, your case will be concluded in a very very short time...I DON TELL BABA GOD SAY YOU MUST SMILE O

My response to Orire will follow in another post.
First of all THANKS to GOD ALMIGHTY for Journey mercies and to all forum members for show of love and brotherliness ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Vikolo for the details of our movement and my prayer this morning is that MR,PPR and other updates from Accra will continue to flow in this forum IJMNA. FEW mistakes i made that i would like our current PPR holders to note

*Review the original documents as you collect your visa - Please ensure you receive all your original documents as they are being given to you by the visa officer. dont get too carried away by the visa and forget your original docs. You will need them in the future
* Eat in the morning before jetting out to the embassy - Ahhhh hunger nearly finish me. ??? ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( You can come with some snacks - i am sure they will allow u to take snacks while waiting
* Do not go with a sim that does not have roaming as you may need to communicate - thanks to Vikolo who voluntered his phone for our collective use 8) 8) 8) 8)
*i failed to see Mandie even though Tolu told me that her office was close by :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Please advise if i should make arrangement to go and see Mandie :p :p :p :p :p

Mandie - please accept my condolences on the death of President Atta Mills

Kcsider