+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
tokszeeeee said:
yippppppppppppppppppppppppppp

fill in d gap for me ooooooooooooo

My PPR -......GO SOON--------- land ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

accra is workinnggggggggggggg

i did it to give the thread more life .. it was becoming boring with naija's problems gist btw Right and tinuade.

i claim am IJN

i LAFFFFFFFFF TIREE
Tokszeeeee, If today is APRIL 1 i would have understood, buy i think this joke is quite expensive, especially at this time time that AVO and indeed CIC has been quiet even in the face of obvious need for them to talk or act.In my humble opinion, i think that this post created more upset that the fun you may have intended to hand over to the forum. I second Pa thejackson in saying that this business at this stage is serious business and will advice we all know where to draw the line in matters like. Nobody has the monopoly of posting on this tread and lets not begin to make it a child's play. thank sir :( :( :(

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Ikemba said:
Tokszeeeee, If today is APRIL 1 i would have understood, buy i think this joke is quite expensive, especially at this time time that AVO and indeed CIC has been quiet even in the face of obvious need for them to talk or act.In my humble opinion, i think that this post created more upset that the fun you may have intended to hand over to the forum. I second Pa thejackson in saying that this business at this stage is serious business and will advice we all know where to draw the line in matters like. Nobody has the monopoly of posting on this tread and lets not begin to make it a child's play. thank sir :( :( :(
Bilisi ya zo! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Ikemba said:
I agree with u Ikemba ;D ;D ;D thank sir :-\ :-\

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
@ Tinuade,

Thanks for refocusing our attention to the common course. I totally agree with you.

@ Tokzee

What a joke! Anyway, you do well.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ikemba said:
:D

yejydo

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think every1 shld just relax!! ???Dont get anxious over cic dilemma.. ???
i also think tokzee s joke gave some therapy ;) ;) ;) ; ... its good to laugh and relax
For all senior and young MR holdrs... PPR must drop ni.. whichever way cic resolves
Havin waited 2,3 or more years... u are nearer than when u started so dont despair
and @all d friends in d house xpecting various updates.. lets be patient.. and keep busy constructively... bo pe bo ya .. akololo a pe BABA!!!! ;D
Good nite all.

kaledge

Nov 8, 2011
Please help, i got this from my agent and i dont know and undertand what to do next.
Date: 15-06-2012
File: XXXXXXXXXXXX

BABATUNDE KALEJAIYE
CANADIAN STUDIES LIMITED
NO 6 ALI AKILU ROAD, CHALLENGE BOOKSHOP
BUILDING PO BOX 9187 KADUNA
NIGERIA
Dear BABATUNDE KALEJAIYE,

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the Regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment for College and Other Vocational Instructors NOC code 4131. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum possible

Education

Official language proficiency

Experience

Arranged employment

Adaptability

Total

kaledge

Nov 8, 2011
Please help, i got this from my agent and i dont know and undertand what to do next.

BABATUNDE KALEJAIYE
CANADIAN STUDIES LIMITED
NIGERIA

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker and have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada. Subsection 75(1) of the Regulations prescribes the Federal Skilled Worker class as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada’s official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Your application was assessed based on the occupation(s) in which you requested assessment for College and Other Vocational Instructors NOC code 4131. The table below sets out the points assessed for each of the selection criteria:

Points assessed
Maximum possible

Education

Experience

Arranged employment

Adaptability

Total

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaledge said:

BABATUNDE KALEJAIYE
CANADIAN STUDIES LIMITED
NIGERIA

Pursuant to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002, skilled worker applicants are assessed on the basis of the requirements set out in subsection 75(2) and the criteria set out in subsection 76(1). The assessment of these requirements determines whether a skilled worker will be able to become economically established in Canada. The criteria are age, education, knowledge of Canada's official languages, experience, arranged employment and adaptability.

Points assessed
Maximum possible

Education

Experience

Arranged employment

Adaptability

Total
Did you submit proof of English? You should have scored 15points there. You could appeal but the details of your case are not clear to me.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ kaledge, I hope u av not paid ds agent for ds shoddy job. They are suppose to advise u on possibilities to make up d few points for ur eligibility. If u give more details seniors on d forum will advise on what u need to do if ther is to make up the few points to make up d eligibility points requirement. U are welcome.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
kaledge said:
If these r ur real names, i advise u delete the posts immediately

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My Dear Kaledge,

Please remove your names and address from the thread. Haba, this means that you did not take time to read the thread from the begining. Agreed that you are a bit distressed because of the bad news but hey, you just gave out your details like that, on air!

Now back to business, your consulatnt is a fluke gbam! He should know that your application would not fly based on the documents you submitted. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one that urge you to submit quickly.

Without being told, I could tell that you had a Bachelors. Because if you had done HND, you would have scored 22 points in education and that would have pushed you to 66 points.

Your strong opportunity would have been to resit IELTS and aim at scoring highest and in your own case, 12 points!

It is rather unfortunate that your NOC is even one of the endangered spec. 4131! omo, they refuse them like mad at LVO for JD mismatch.

I advise that you try other options of migrating to Canada like the Provicial Nominee Prog. (e.g. Manitoba PNP).

Please note in your mind that your consultant messed up your opportunity of migrating to Canada. He only acted as a conduit pipe or at best a mail runner to dump your application. He never worked on it at all! A consultant refused a friend of mine to submit IELTS of 9 points because he was afraid that the application would not fly. My friend sat again and scored 13 points, today she has done her Medicals.

I wish you the best in your sojourn.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
My Dear Kaledge,

Please remove your names and address from the thread. Haba, this means that you did not take time to read the thread from the begining. Agreed that you are a bit distressed because of the bad news but hey, you just gave out your details like that, on air!

Now back to business, your consulatnt is a fluke gbam! He should know that your application would not fly based on the documents you submitted. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one that urge you to submit quickly.

Without being told, I could tell that you had a Bachelors. Because if you had done HND, you would have scored 22 points in education and that would have pushed you to 66 points.

Your strong opportunity would have been to resit IELTS and aim at scoring highest and in your own case, 12 points!

It is rather unfortunate that your NOC is even one of the endangered spec. 4131! omo, they refuse them like mad at LVO for JD mismatch.

I advise that you try other options of migrating to Canada like the Provicial Nominee Prog. (e.g. Manitoba PNP).

Please note in your mind that your consultant messed up your opportunity of migrating to Canada. He only acted as a conduit pipe or at best a mail runner to dump your application. He never worked on it at all! A consultant refused a friend of mine to submit IELTS of 9 points because he was afraid that the application would not fly. My friend sat again and scored 13 points, today she has done her Medicals.

I wish you the best in your sojourn.
Awon Chief Oloye lon soro........ GBAM

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ kaledge, hope u take as sacred d advise u av been given on this Nija forum n run with it all. Do not give up as u read there are so many routes to ds destination. See u in Canada IJN amen.