+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ The Jackson

It is not my theory. I got it from this forum it worked for some fsw applicants

Thank u for the info

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Hello ma people,
I was a bit tied up with training and certifications efforts.

Regarding the matter of analysis and the rest about Accra and other VO's. Except when an insider is talking, everyone analysis will be at best a good guess.

My suggestion is this, if you have done all that you needed to do and having cross checked, you are satisfied that you are good and firm. That is all the T's crossed and all the I's dotted. Then the next thing to do, is to begging to add value to yourself and be ready for the possible shock (does not necessarily means its negative) that may welcome us in the maple leave country.

Canada a gbe wa o.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
fly7251 said:
Cic must have given VO's instructions we dont know of, im talking from informations and links i gathered from this thread and elsewhere. These are my permutations
1) Bill C-38 would be passed before we get a clearer picture.
2) Yea CIC is in great Dillemma cos they have to process 900 applications before October 14 by court order. This applicants are initially pre february 2008, that their files were to be returned.
As we all know, legal issues are ussually premised on precedence, a cousin of mine in Nova scotia told me last night, that Jason Kenney currently has about 2000 litigants against him now in court, having heard the decision of the judge on the 900 litigants.(rumour)
3) It was assumed but not clear that CIC has filed a case telling the apex court to hold judgements and hearing of further proceedings, as this issue is a critical one that can tell on the economy and future of Canada as a whole (rumour my people in NS)
4) Hence some of the reasons for the 90 day halt that David cohen pulled while filling for his 200 litigants, we can all do the maths now
sources
http://www.canadavisa.com/lawyers-successfully-delay-backlog-reduction.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ottawa-loses-legal-battle-over-immigration-backlog-t108581.0.html
please dont mind my writing
This 90 day halt, is it peculiar to AVO, because it seems things are happening in other treads :eek: I read this on another tread and it was posted yesterday. I am sure some of us may have seen this.

" Hi Guys,

Today I received my passport back with stamped visa. Quite ecstatic to reach the PR status. I want to thank all the members in the forum whom advises turned out to be very instrumental in the complete application process. I hope everyone in waiting queue to get rapid processing and best of luck for future.

Thanks Again."

fly7251

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2011
Med's Request
03-02-2014
Med's Done....
20-02-2014
mandiebraxton said:
Well I think AVO has been working 100 years halt if you ask me! :p :p :p A very eventful week everyone!

*Mandie*
lol.. that was funny!. ;D :D @ Ikemba,I think the 90 days hault is peculiar to backlog address issue alone. while some pre 2008 applicants are now assumed to be a priority for their VO's in respect to the court ruling.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Ikemba said:
This 90 day halt, is it peculiar to AVO, because it seems things are happening in other treads :eek: I read this on another tread and it was posted yesterday. I am sure some of us may have seen this.

" Hi Guys,

Today I received my passport back with stamped visa (Congratulation brother, At least Accra is working). Quite ecstatic to reach the PR statusI will feel the same. I want to thank all the members in the forum whom advises turned out to be very instrumental in the complete application process. I hope everyone in waiting queue to get rapid processing and best of luck for future.

Thanks Again."

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
" Hi Guys,

Today I received my passport back with stamped visa (Congratulation brother, At least Accra is working). Quite ecstatic to reach the PR statusI will feel the same. I want to thank all the members in the forum whom advises turned out to be very instrumental in the complete application process. I hope everyone in waiting queue to get rapid processing and best of luck for future.

Thanks Again."

@ Emo, am I missing something? :p :p
*Mandie*

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Mandie,

That quoted post by Pa EMO was from another thread not Naija!

From what I have just seen, I can at least authoritatively confirmed that Visa Offices have started issuing PPRs to those that did their medicals some two months ago! Whao, it was a great relief indeed!!!!!!

Alanta where are thou? :eek: :eek: :eek:

GBAM GBAM GBAM oooooooooooooooooooooo ;D ;D ;D ;D

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Right said:
Mandie,

From what I have just seen, I can at least authoritatively confirmed that Visa Offices have started issuing PPRs to those that did their medicals some two months ago! Whao, it was a great relief indeed!!!!!!

My geeee

am here,

Putting on my dancing shus ready to digiit :p

Got a new dance steps bn practicing non stop o ;D

Do ave an eventful wk ahead.

Luv all ya. :-*

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
@ Emo, that post was from another tread. I merely lifted it to show that Visa offices are working and that Accra should not be left out of it. :p :p :p

Akerekoro

Mar 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 6th, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 19th, 2011
Med's Request
Sept 11th, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 28th, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Oct 25th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 30th, 2013
LANDED..........
Jan 2nd, 2014
Ikemba said:
@ Emo, that post was from another tread. I merely lifted it to show that Visa offices are working and that Accra should not be left out of it. :p :p :p

AVO, AVO and AVO. How many times did l called you? Do the needful!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Akerekoro said:
AVO, AVO and AVO. How many times did l called you? Do the needful!
Two and half :p :p :p

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Right said:
Mandie,

i am danced Alanta too ;D ;D ;D ;D. i have takings some bottles of chairmanes and naking my heads :p :p :p :p

Maldini

Feb 7, 2012
Dear Colleagues,

I have gone ahead to do my medical test, without my wife doing it because she is presently pregnant and also avoiding the risk of exposing the pregnancy to x-ray.

She will do her her own test after Baby delivery.

I have informed accra about this development waiting for response.

Meanwhile, does anybody know if accra will require a newly born baby (even if the baby age is within 0-4 months) to do medical test that includes x-ray test ?.

Thank you.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Na wa for this people o! Can you imagine this situation?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-working-visa-to-expire-on-aug-currently-waiting-for-ppr-t110965.0.html

May God help us all.