+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
tinuadeadebola said:
My People
I have read your comments about our great Nation Nigeria and one cant but feel sad about the things happening. I tell you if we start it there would be no end as we all have instancies of corruption!!! Bad leadership!!! Gross inefficiencies!!! Boko Haram and much more to share. These ills pervades all sectors of the economy Education, political, economic, religion!!!,health, water etc name it!!!

My advise is lets not over wash our dirty Linen in the public as some persons have insulted Naija on some thread in this forum infact one Asian guy actually said certificates from Naija are mostly fake and should not be relied upon internationally infact i had to quarrel with them it was a thread started by student visa applicant Acca247 in 2011. What am saying is that analysing this issue over and over again here further makes us subject of doubt and -ve perception amongst our fellow would be Canadians so lets get back to the immigration topic.

On the issue of temporary/permanent stoppage of the FSW lets keep finger crossed and our intending immigrants should start looking at all other options of entering Canada. We trust God for wisdom.

NB i typed from my phone so pls excuse my errors.
Ma Tinu
Its a global village o. If not mentioned here,all our newspapers are now on the internet and anybody who is connected can read all the Faroukish way of handling serious matter and the under G way of resolving it by the rogues in our lower chamber.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
My people - Ututu Oma ;D ;D ;D

The piece below by Noel makes for an interesting read for some of us who are already considering Calgary above Toronto. Surprisingly, Calgary did not make the top 23 on the list :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

..Toronto takes 8th spot in revamped liveability index
..By Noel Hulsman
.PostsEmail .By Noel Hulsman | Insight – 14 hours ago

........Trending Today ».
..'BlackBerry Blackforest': Is RIM launching a new tablet in 2013?
.Highest paying jobs in the U.S. in 2012
.Best places to build your high-end vacation home
.Even loaded foreigners have a hard time buying in NYC
.Best Buy Canada sues culprits in Samsung phone leak......The Economist has ranked the best cities in the world to live and Toronto has come out on top. Well, not the very top, that would be Hong Kong, but Toronto is the only North American city to crack the top 10 with an eighth-place showing. That puts us behind Paris (#4) and Sydney (#5), understandably enough, but well ahead of universally admired spots such as Madrid (#13) San Francisco (#18) and Singapore (#22).

The rankings, which were announced this week, were put together by the Economist Intelligence Unit, and looked at how the world's biggest cities stacked up against each other in terms of green space, sprawl, natural assets, cultural assets, connectivity, isolation and pollution. Each city was given a grade from 1 to 5, with 1 being the best, on how strong they were in each area.

To no surprise, or at least not to anyone who's been on the Gardner Expressway or Don Valley Parkway in rush hour, Toronto received a paltry 4.5 in the sprawl department. That's better, however, than how the city did on cultural assets, where we scored a rock bottom 5.0.

It would be tempting to blame this one on Daniel Libeskind's deconstructivist (and much derided) Royal Ontario Museum design, or on Jack Diamond's underappreciated Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts but the survey only took into consideration the presence of UNESCO World Heritage sites in the area. With no ruins or hieroglyphics to speak of, Hogtown never stood a chance. Incredibly, Washington, D.C. and Boston were also dismissed with 5s on the cultural asset front.

Where Toronto did shine though was with its abundance of green space and relatively low levels of pollution, earning the highest possible marks in both categories. No city in the top 10 equals Toronto in green space, according to the survey, and only Sydney has as little pollution.

Toronto received favourable marks for connectivity (1.8) yet poor scores in both the isolation and natural asset realms.

Fortunately, there were no marks handed out for weather conditions.

For those wondering how Vancouver and Calgary -- two perennial contenders in the 'best cities' charts -- fared, the simple answer is perhaps the cruelest: They weren't considered.

While both joined Toronto to form a hat trick, filling out the top 5 in the Economist's previous iteration of the livability index, this latest survey represented an attempt to assess aspects of a city that "can be enjoyed by all and escaped by none", according to the report's methodology.

As it was an inaugural effort, the Economist selected only 70 of the 140 cities surveyed in the livability study, making the cuts on the basis of size.

Although Vancouver and Calgary were left out altogether, Toronto did not escape unscathed by the new criteria employed. Of all of the most recently ranked top cities, Toronto suffered the biggest drop, falling from 4th in the liveability report to 8th here.

Sadly, last place on both studies went to the same city: Harare, Zimbabwe.

Top 10 Cities in the Spatially Adjusted Liveability Index

1.Hong Kong

2.Amsterdam

3.Osaka

4.Paris

5.Sydney

6.Stockholm

7.Berlin

8.Toronto

9.Munich

10.Tokyo

Other North American cities and their rankings:

8. Toronto

14. Washington DC

15. Chicago

16. New York

17. Los Angeles

18. San Francisco

19. Boston

21. Atlanta

23. Miami

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
tinuadeadebola said:
My People
Momo Tinu, I strongly disagree. It is a fraud to say Naija is good whereas it is bad. You know this as an Accountant! Lets call a spade a SPADE. Who is fooling who? Oh ho, we should come here and begin to applause PHCN for giving us uninterrupted electricity, that water runs fromour taps, there are god roads? I beg I would be the last person to advocate that!

We were doing interview in my office and a graduate from one federal university with a 2.1 could not define what economics is yet s/he read Economics. What the Asian guy was trying to tell us is what is obvious. There is decay in all our social lives!

Just like my dear bro wrote that the world is a global village, Pa EMO missed it, its now a global palm where you go into the world by mere looking at your bb,ipad,etc. So who do you want us to fool Aunty Tinu?

Is whats happening in the National house of Assembly between Farou-Cash and Ole-dola a hidden drama? Are they spreading their dirty shirts in the cupboard? Honestly, if I have my way......I would wage war!

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
@ Pa Right Please dont get me wrong i have not said you should come here and paint a beautiful picture of Nigeria neither have i said you should come here and lie i definately would not support that.

We are all pained by the events happening and if you read my post well i did mention we all have one sour story or the other to tell about our country but in my opinion thats not the purpose of the forum or the thread. I know we cant help but mention some of these things here and there but i still feel it serves no good purpose for us to start xraying Nigeria on the forum i might be wrong but this is my opinion.

@Pa EMO. I do agree the world is a global village i just do not want us to help magnify the ills here so the thread can remain focussed on Canada, last year Pa Right and Awoderu almost turned a certain thread to Naija discussion forum and i indeed voiced out my displeasure then just as am doing now. Dont get me wrong i dont support what is going on neither do i shy away from public debate have been a student activist all my life, but i also chose avenues for such debates.

@all i pray CIC gets its act together and start releasing MR and PPR so we can get back to our regular discussions. Meanwhile can anyone throw light on the 3months suspension mentioned by Orire? Does it mean CIC would not do any work in the next 3 months?

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Meanwhile can anyone throw light on the 3months suspension mentioned by Orire? Does it mean CIC would not do any work in the next 3 months?

On which tread did Orire post the three months stuff?

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
CALGARY VS TORONTO

Gene and environment are two factors that determined the characteristics of an organism, man inclusive. It is an open secret that children who are raised in a nice and beautiful settings tend to perform better than those who are brought up in remote or shanty areas-There may be few exceptions.

All along, when I started my preparation of relocating to Canada in 2003( United states, UK or EU never appeal to me), i have constantly not fallen in love with BIG CITIES.Naturally, I love a serene and peaceful set up. I did my credential evaluations in 2005 and licensing in
2007-2010 and was successful.

From the results of my professional licensing, AB, MB, ON, NB, provinces regulatory bodies offered to issue me with a one-year practicing license.Thus , in Dec 2008, I was offered a job by the a company in Manitoba based on my licensing.
I am going to AB because I will be able to quickly fit in into the job market in my occupation although, ON offered the same.

CALGARY- From available information, the city is homely and not hostile to immigrants. The cost of living is low and taxes not biting.
There are Universities spread across AB.The population of the city is not "AJEGULERISED "

TORONTO- A modern and beautiful city. I will later do my PhD in the University of Toronto so that I will tell SALISU BUHARI about "TORONTOGATE" I love the city but I hate large crowed. I be gentlemen o

But while are people especially in this forum not talking about going to YUKON, NORTH WEST TERRITORY,NUNAVUT, abi no Canada be
that? or Oyinbo no dey there.?

Sincerely, I want to be where my heart is. As we all look up to God for wisdom and directions, let;s watch and pray

Oh Accra, Oh Accra Oh Accra,release MR to my brothers
Oh Accra, Oh Accra, Oh Accra, release PPR to ME AND MY BRETHERN
@

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
, anything can happen as it is not over until it is over.
Okay, before we really can know where all these is heading. as it been ascertained that CIC would have to deal with the over 300k applications?. The last genuine information that i know of is the 90 day halt by the team of David Cohen while the govt claims the court ruling would be nullified when Bill-C38 becomes law. "or am i missing somethin?" Anywayz, i hope and pray that we wont get hurt as you said

@Ikemba am sorry it was not Orire but another person here is the quote above. I dont understand what the writer meant by 90 day halt is it by Cic or by the Consultant or do consultant ever halt operations?

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
thejackson said:
The population of the city is not "AJEGULERISED "

Oh Accra, Oh Accra Oh Accra,release MR to my brothers
Oh Accra, Oh Accra, Oh Accra, release PPR to ME AND MY BRETHERN
@
Thanks Pa Jackson -
it has always been my intention to land in Calgary. A friend in Edmonton is insisting that Calgary is more expensive than Edmonton. Toronto seems not to be within my Radar - not sure why. ;D ;D ;D ;D

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Just stumbled on dis SA forum on Manitoba EV:

http://www.sacanada.org/topic/16381-manitoba-exploratory-visit-for-pr-route/

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Kcsider said:
Thanks Pa Jackson -
it has always been my intention to land in Calgary. A friend in Edmonton is insisting that Calgary is more expensive than Edmonton. Toronto seems not to be within my Radar - not sure why. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Try Saskatoon. And you will be happy.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
mayoress said:
Just stumbled on dis SA forum on Manitoba EV:

http://www.sacanada.org/topic/16381-manitoba-exploratory-visit-for-pr-route/
All there is to life is not about the ostentatious living that our corrupted society values above serene and sensible ones. That must be a guy from SA and still was blown away by things he saw.

He needs to visit PHC. Then do another write up.

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Bros Awoderu

Hope you are fine. Please come back and hand over the key you use to open the door to PPR ROOM
Many people are waiting to enter the room. This is very urgent

Has anyone enter the PPR ROOM after Bros Awo?

tokszeeeee

Star Member
Dec 30, 2011
Mississauga ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18-10-2012
yippppppppppppppppppppppppppp ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;) ;) :) :)

fill in d gap for me ooooooooooooo

My PPR ---------------- land ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

halleluyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

accra is workinnggggggggggggg

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........