+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
If the person wish to inform the house, fine....but really I may not be able to divulge the person although he is a prejuner as in MI1.... ;D ;D ;D

But the idea of receiving and keeping anything from Accra to oneself or telling one caucus or the other is really killing the morale on this thread. This is not the idea and the spirit to which this great thread was formed. I have been with many respectable pas and mas, but the latest attitude is unacceptable and if things continue like this, some of us may continue to just read and 'Waka-pass' the thread. Am sure many don't care but the networking we have made so far is unprecedented. That I am happy about. :-X

I can assume that the issue started when two people had misunderstanding on this thread, one continue and the other abandoned...then came the Pa Mufu Saga, which was of course disgusting at least to me. We pleaded him to stop but he/she refused. Then many people began to suspect one another up till now. As I am writing, a lot of experienced landed Naijas and yet-to-land naijas only read and pass without comments. Some of us that still lend our voices were doing that bcos of the remaining love for Naija thread. Really we have indeed got it wrong. Nobody is indispensable but then the love, affection and trust we share is fading. We need to revitalize this thread. I wish to see those old write ups not dry and expensive jokes of Mufu etc...Please!

All of you will recall the jokes of Naija Pikin and I, it was what many members always look forward to read on a daily basis...of course Naija Pikin is Ibo and am Yoruba. We never had issue. This is just a clarion call to us all.

U ve said it all let's make amends people pls

Mufu its time to disclose ur identity

What do u think it wt make us hate u we still like u

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Disclosing his/her identity will spoil the fun.
Is like asking lagbaja to show his face.
ABI Wetin una think ??????

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
All of you will recall the jokes of Naija Pikin and I, it was what many members always look forward to read on a daily basis...of course Naija Pikin is Ibo and am Yoruba. We never had issue. This is just a clarion call to us all.

[/quote]

That sounds like a self-absorbing statement!!! I think by now no one really cares about the idenity of MUFU...it is just his comical post that bring this thread alive....I was particularly against MUFU at the initial stages until I 'warmed up' to him because he brings humour to the thread.
Leave the guy alone....! :p :p :p :p :p :p :-*
*Mandie*

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Omo Naija said:
Pa Right,

It will be very nice if you just speak for yourself & not try to act like a leader on this forum.... i personally was disgusted by you & Naija pikin's jokes while it lasted but i respected your rights to express yourself & kept my reservations to myself.

Please, please & please... Leave Pa Mufu ALONE !!! A whole lot of us on this forum & i personally enjoy his write-ups... moreover, this is a public forum with free entry & free exit.

Lets try to respect everyone's rights to express themselves in any way they wish to.... GBAM !!!!!
GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY PA MUFU IS DISGUSTING AND I WILL GIVE YOU TWO REASONS WHY HE IS NOT. CARRY GO PA MUFU GCFR. NO SHAKING

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Okay friends.

I am the one who went in process and now just this afternoon had my MR.

But the whole thing was misrepresented. I had been in meetings for most of today. Sometimes, I wonder how I manage to put things up here. I love Naija and I love our imperfections as well. After all He (if you know what I mean) loved me.

I did not make the In process thing public because unlike others, the date my app was received was not mentioned and the date it went in process was also not mentioned. So quietly I got bothered.

Forgive me all my sins and let's all enjoy our togetherness. Nothing will pull us apart. I was called names here and I once said bye, you will still notice that am always here.

You all remember my sparing partners Ezinne, Seglad, Spicey ...... who knows.......Right? But here together we will continue to win and get the desires of our heart as sanctioned by Him( if you know What I mean)

Thanks

Below is the development.

Applied 11 June 2010
1st AOR 27 Oct 2010
RBVO 31 Dec 2010
In Process ? April 2012
MR 23 April 2012
RPRF 23 April 2012

Pa Right am with you.

Pa MUFU sorry Mr Ogedengbe am with you

All you willing to fight. Omo Esu lo n ja jeje l'Omolorun se jeje. Interpreter oya e laaaaa

omoba7

Apr 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-13
I enjoy pa Mufu, I won't deny the fact that he brings smiles to my face once in a while, especially when the thread is dry. I laughed so much during the timing chain saga.

Congrats EMO, wish you God blessings all through the rest of the process.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
mandiebraxton said:

That sounds like a self-absorbing statement!!! I think by now no one really cares about the idenity of MUFU...it is just his comical post that bring this thread alive....I was particularly against MUFU at the initial stages until I 'warmed up' to him because he brings humour to the thread.
Leave the guy alone....! :p :p :p :p :p :p :-*
*Mandie*
Mandie,

I am not talking only about Pa Mufu. The attitude of our members has changed greatly. We need to revive that love. Most people don’t comment anymore and when I asked them they said the members have polarized the thread.

I can see that many seniors who ordinarily contribute on the thread have decided to stay off. Even Ig the owner of the thread don’t comment as usual. I know Ig too well!

Well, I have said my mind. I will not want to join issue with anybody. I was not sent to do anything! I only discovered that many group outside the thread is taking over. Some now discuss on blackberry. Ig created this thread for Naijas and not for caucus. Let’s think of many Naijas that will stumble on this thread in the future.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO,

Sorry you are the 2nd person then. The first person is surely a member and does not feel like alligning with the thread anylonger! :-X :-X

I am talking like this bcos I love Naija thread....If we give out information, then we could use that to follow up with Accra. We are here first, because of our application to Canada.....So??? :-\

EMO said:
Okay friends.

But the whole thing was misrepresented. I had been in meetings for most of today. Sometimes, I wonder how I manage to put things up here. I love Naija and I love our imperfections as well. After all He (if you know what I mean) loved me.

I did not make the In process thing public because unlike others, the date my app was received was not mentioned and the date it went in process was also not mentioned. So quietly I got bothered.

Forgive me all my sins and let's all enjoy our togetherness. Nothing will pull us apart. I was called names here and I once said bye, you will still notice that am always here.

You all remember my sparing partners Ezinne, Seglad, Spicey ...... who knows.......Right? But here together we will continue to win and get the desires of our heart as sanctioned by Him( if you know What I mean)

Thanks

Applied 11 June 2010
1st AOR 27 Oct 2010
RBVO 31 Dec 2010
In Process ? April 2012
MR 23 April 2012
RPRF 23 April 2012

Dear EMO

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 An original police clearance certificate for yourself and your spouse

 Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee for yourself and your spouse

 Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members.

 Explanation from your spouse as to what she was doing and where she was living from 10/2000 to 05/2001 and from 06/2006 to 08/2006

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Section Immigration | Immigration Section (JF)
accra.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Télécopieur | Facsimile +233 302 21 15 24
42 Independence Avenue
PO Box 1639, Accra
Haut-commissariat du Canada | Canadian High Commission
Gouvernement du Canada | Government of Canada

Pa Right am with you.

All you willing to fight. Omo Esu lo n ja jeje l'Omolorun se jeje. Interpreter oya e laaaaa

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
EMO said:
Okay friends.

Thanks

Applied 11 June 2010
1st AOR 27 Oct 2010
RBVO 31 Dec 2010
In Process ? April 2012
MR 23 April 2012
RPRF 23 April 2012

Dear EMO

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination for yourself, and all family members.

 Explanation from your spouse as to what she was doing and where she was living from 10/2000 to 05/2001 and from 06/2006 to 08/2006

Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the Canadian High Commission for Ghana in Accra at the address indicated below.

Regards,

Immigration Section

42 Independence Avenue
PO Box 1639, Accra

Pa Right am with you.

EMO, CONGRATULATIONS, WISHING YOU GOD'S FAVOUR IN THE REST OF THE PROCESS.

Gabil

Oct 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-07-2011
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-10-2013
Emo a big congratulations to you. E bi like say I go fight pa mufu so dat me too go get MR. Lol

BDX

Dec 17, 2010
Right said:
EMO,

Sorry you are the 2nd person then. The first person is surely a member and does not feel like alligning with the thread anylonger! :-X :-X

I am talking like this bcos I love Naija thread....If we give out information, then we could use that to follow up with Accra. We are here first, because of our application to Canada.....So??? :-\
'Am still a bonafide member on this thread o Pa Right. I would have given my testimony earlier but my internet no co-operate.

Hello house! I got my MR and RPRF this afternoon (3:00PM). God is great.
My time line is:
Application - June 14, 2010
Others r just as EMO

@EMO, congrats o. As we open this week with good news, more and more shall roll in IJN. (Amen)

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
uchematt said:
Pls who is this pa mufu mentioned in so many discussions here
@ uchematt. it is i. i am it. what it is?.have you okay now?.
i am thank all my forums membarses who is stand up up for alagba mufutau.all the thing that will be make your heartes jolly jolly,God will give it to all of yous :-*
@ pa right is say my jokings is expensive.please master pa right i want halfs the moneys for the jokings.so i can fit to use it for take bought the emirates ticketses.o se sir.
i am congrat oga EMO and my forums membar BDX.as americans man is talk it; we ain't seen nothing yet, the gadem MR is sure gonna rain down pretty soon than ya all think ;)

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
@EMO,

Congrats on your MR.

EMO said:
Okay friends.

Thanks

Applied 11 June 2010
1st AOR 27 Oct 2010
RBVO 31 Dec 2010
In Process ? April 2012
MR 23 April 2012
RPRF 23 April 2012

Dear EMO

Please note:

Regards,

Immigration Section

42 Independence Avenue
PO Box 1639, Accra

Pa Right am with you.