+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
BDX said:
'Am still a bonafide member on this thread o Pa Right. I would have given my testimony earlier but my internet no co-operate.

Hello house! I got my MR and RPRF this afternoon (3:00PM). God is great.
My time line is:
Application - June 14, 2010
Others r just as EMO

@ EMO, congrats o. As we open this week with good news, more and more shall roll in IJN. (Amen)
@BDX,

Congrats on your MR

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
MUFU said:
@ uchematt. it is i. i am it. what it is?.have you okay now?.
i am thank all my forums membarses who is stand up up for alagba mufutau.all the thing that will be make your heartes jolly jolly,God will give it to all of yous :-*
@ pa right is say my jokings is expensive.please master pa right i want halfs the moneys for the jokings.so i can fit to use it for take bought the emirates ticketses.o se sir.
i am congrat oga EMO and my forums membar BDX.as americans man is talk it; we ain't seen nothing yet, the gadem MR is sure gonna rain down pretty soon than ya all think ;)

Yeah men. keep shooting.
@ Right thanks. The thread is re consolidating
@ Mr Ogedengbe Thanks
@Gabil,Ikemba and all thread members that are waiting thanks. Your time will come soonest. Landed Naija and all that are waka passing thanks. I got to that street street too. But I decided no to lodge there.
Keep contributing your bits. A candle they say lose nothing lighting other candles.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
BDX said:
'Am still a bonafide member on this thread o Pa Right. I would have given my testimony earlier but my internet no co-operate.

My time line is:
Others r just as EMO

@ EMO, congrats o. As we open this week with good news, more and more shall roll in IJN. (Amen)
Thanks brother

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
BDX said:

My time line is:
Others r just as EMO

A big congratulations to you! Accra is definitely raining the MRs. I think it is fair to request for the release of MRs for post June 2010 too. I can't wait to get that wonderful e-mail, I heard it makes you weak in the knees :p :p :p
*Mandie*

DIAMONDX

Mar 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Emo Congrats. Point of correction nobody is ur sparing patner in this forum u only choose to get upset easily at the slightest comment. Ezinne. Spicey seglad n d rest did nt wrong u besides y do u dwell in d past
God will perfect what he started n for others that r waiting for MR God will come tru for all

@ Right

You hv spoken well and like an elder you that you r it will b wrong for an elder too sit n watch things get spoilt n nt talk God bless u

@ Gabiil
Hv u gone to the meachnic village ?

Bdx. Congrats.

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
EMO said:
Wao!, this is good news! Congrats EMO!,I tried to reach you on your mobile, but can't get through.
Congratulations also to BDX, I can't wait to see many more members receive MRs and PPRs. I am sure my main man, Pa'Right would soon hit the screen with the news of his PPR.

@ ALL, I am so sorry about my long silence, I was actually busy trying to tidy up things. I am still committed to this Naija forum, and I definitely would share with you every step of the way. May I also mention that OMOGE has been busy gathering all the crayfish, egusi, ugu leaf, bitter leaf, utazi, Cameroon pepper, knorr, etc. Infact, she is packing 2 suitcases of Naija food.I have warned her o!, I no go take because of Naija food make Canada immigration officials go turn me back for airport :mad:

May I also share this with you; For a family of 7, I paid N1,331,456 (Lufthansa), as against N2,438,676(same Lufthansa). We would also enjoy free hotel accommodation for one night in Lagos, since we are coming from Port Harcourt. I got this huge discount through International Organisation For Migration (IOM). In the letter you will receive from Accra VO when the PR visa is issued, you would be advised to contact IOM for your travel arrangements. Most of us do not take note of that paragraph, as we are quick to regard the letter as the usual generic thing, and of course would be more interested in the PR visa on our passports.

@ Pa'Mufu take note :p

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
@Naija Pikin,

Plus 1 for you. That information is invaluable.

Naija Pikin said:
Wao!, this is good news! Congrats EMO!,I tried to reach you on your mobile, but can't get through.
Congratulations also to BDX, I can't wait to see many more members receive MRs and PPRs. I am sure my main man, Pa'Right would soon hit the screen with the news of his PPR.

@ ALL, I am so sorry about my long silence, I was actually busy trying to tidy up things. I am still committed to this Naija forum, and I definitely would share with you every step of the way. May I also mention that OMOGE has been busy gathering all the crayfish, egusi, ugu leaf, bitter leaf, utazi, Cameroon pepper, knorr, etc. Infact, she is packing 2 suitcases of Naija food.I have warned her o!, I no go take because of Naija food make Canada immigration officials go turn me back for airport :mad:

May I also share this with you; For a family of 7, I paid N1,331,456 (Lufthansa), as against N2,438,676(same Lufthansa). We would also enjoy free hotel accommodation for one night in Lagos, since we are coming from Port Harcourt. I got this huge discount through International Organisation For Migration (IOM). In the letter you will receive from Accra VO when the PR visa is issued, you would be advised to contact IOM for your travel arrangements. Most of us do not take note of that paragraph, as we are quick to regard the letter as the usual generic thing, and of course would be more interested in the PR visa on our passports.

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
spokes said:
Pa(Prof)(etc)Right(professor of papiology), which eagle abeg? Tell us na
Congrats. EMO and BDX.

May the rain of MR go round in Jesus Name

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Naija Pikin said:

Thanks. Naija Pikin. This information is most welcome.

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
@ EMO,
i can understand your pain and great joy, CONGRATULATION. its really sad being in in-process without date for mouths while others are celebrating the real in-process thing. i pray mine also come out pleasantly like yours.

@ IKEMBA,
thanks for the great INFO.

fj6 with love for this great group.

Arese

Apr 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 01-12-2011
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
08-02-2014
Passport Req..
15-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-05-2014
LANDED..........
14-08-2014
Congrats to EMO & BDX.
May it keep on raining MRs & RPRFs for all of us in due time IJN-Amen.

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Hello to everyone. I'm new on dis forum and av being enjoying every bit of it. I'm an intending applicant for July 2012.
@ All.
I'm having a little problem with the proof of fund. Can i combine my spouse's bank stmt with mine(d principal applicant)? And if i av to use only my own bank stmt, won't huge deposit into my account by friends affect my application?
thank you.

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
mayoress said:
Hello to everyone. I'm new on dis forum and av being enjoying every bit of it. I'm an intending applicant for July 2012.
@ All.
I'm having a little problem with the proof of fund. Can i combine my spouse's bank stmt with mine(d principal applicant)? And if i av to use only my own bank stmt, won't huge deposit into my account by friends affect my application?
thank you.
It is perfectly fine to combine you and your wife's statement as proof of funds. I will however advice against putting in a lumps sum of money at one go. VOs are not 'fools', they will definitely ask for source of funding if they become suspicious. So go ahead and use your wife's account too (I believe she is on your application). All the best!
*Mandie*