+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DIAMONDX said:
@ Emo Congrats. Point of correction nobody is ur sparing patner in this forum u only choose to get upset easily at the slightest comment. Ezinne. Spicey seglad n d rest did nt wrong u besides y do u dwell in d past
God will perfect what he started n for others that r waiting for MR God will come tru for all

@ Right

You hv spoken well and like an elder you that you r it will b wrong for an elder too sit n watch things get spoilt n nt talk God bless u

@ Gabiil
Hv u gone to the meachnic village ?

Bdx. Congrats.

I was only trying to trivialize the entire stuff. Thanks for your comments. We all are a great big family. However I reserve my comment concerning all those who abandoned the thread instead of coming out to do something like our Pa Right did.

Leadership no be by mouth o. We can tell one by their effort and contributions.

Of a truth there must be diversities of views and position in a space like this. We all must open our heart and learn from one another.

I believe we are still one solid family.

Where is Ezinne? Did she travel? where is she? Is she hiding her MR?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
DIAMONDX said:
@ Emo

Pls did u at anytiime update ur doc.
Not at all brother. Na God's favour o. I just don't like the idea of update. We indeed ask God, that we do not want any story but the MR & RPRF. And He answer by the two. GBAM!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
emmy_est said:
Congrats. EMO and BDX.

May the rain of MR go round in Jesus Name
Amen. Thanks

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Naija Pikin said:
Wao!, this is good news! Congrats EMO!,I tried to reach you on your mobile, but can't get through.
Congratulations also to BDX, I can't wait to see many more members receive MRs and PPRs. I am sure my main man, Pa'Right would soon hit the screen with the news of his PPR.

@ ALL, I am so sorry about my long silence, I was actually busy trying to tidy up things. I am still committed to this Naija forum, and I definitely would share with you every step of the way. May I also mention that OMOGE has been busy gathering all the crayfish, egusi, ugu leaf, bitter leaf, utazi, Cameroon pepper, knorr, etc. Infact, she is packing 2 suitcases of Naija food.I have warned her o!, I no go take because of Naija food make Canada immigration officials go turn me back for airport :mad:

May I also share this with you; For a family of 7, I paid N1,331,456 (Lufthansa), as against N2,438,676(same Lufthansa). We would also enjoy free hotel accommodation for one night in Lagos, since we are coming from Port Harcourt. I got this huge discount through International Organisation For Migration (IOM). In the letter you will receive from Accra VO when the PR visa is issued, you would be advised to contact IOM for your travel arrangements. Most of us do not take note of that paragraph, as we are quick to regard the letter as the usual generic thing, and of course would be more interested in the PR visa on our passports.

@ Pa'Mufu take note :p

You see what I mean. How can one value this kind of plus we have here? That is a saving of $7,000 plus. That can buy the family a good car or furnish the house out there, instead of just flying with it. Thanks for the info. I got it on phone and here again gidigba. +5 for you

landing in Calgary I guess?

Safe trip

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
I checked this thread less than 24 hours ago and now it has jumped 2 pages? :eek: :eek:

Congrats @EMO and @BDX for being the main catalysts for this :p. Suddenly the thread is alive again in many ways than one! And it shall be for all of us IJN, Amen!

And reacting to one of the comments I just read, I don't get the sense that this thread is polarized at all!!! I would say it is still vibrant. It has new characters and personalities who contribute to form and keep changing this unique tapestry we have here.

I am sure we wouldn't wish it to be the same. As long as this thread exists and attracts new entrants, the dynamism of life is bound to play out!!! And that is change!!!!

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
spokes said:
I checked this thread less than 24 hours ago and now it has jumped 2 pages? :eek: :eek:

Congrats @ EMO and @ BDX for being the main catalysts for this :p. Suddenly the thread is alive again in many ways than one! And it shall be for all of us IJN, Amen!

And reacting to one of the comments I just read, I don't get the sense that this thread is polarized at all!!! I would say it is still vibrant. It has new characters and personalities who contribute to form and keep changing this unique tapestry we have here.

I am sure we wouldn't wish it to be the same. As long as this thread exists and attracts new entrants, the dynamism of life is bound to play out!!! And that is change!!!!
@ Spokes, "THE CHANGE WE BELIEVE IN AND THE CHANGE WE CAN TRUST"

jodav3

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2011
AOR Received.
21/11/2011
Med's Request
25/10/2013
Med's Done....
06/11/2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 17, 2014
LANDED..........
11/6/2014
Hello Mardie and others, As a follow up to my maiden post yesterday, I need to be educated by all of una on the stages involved in this Canada waiting game. What do you guys mean by M1. M2, M3, AOR, RBVO. It is frustrating waiting and keeping your money in bank for too long a time and not being able to make critical decisions. I beg my details are as follows:

I applied in July 2011, Got response in October, 2011 and have been in In-process since then. The last date of modification on the CIC website was 2012.03.06. No communication whatsoever apart from the letter used to notify me of the acceptance of my application. Do I belong to MI, M2 or M3 as mentioned in some of the posts? Am I doing well or not? I have practically shut down decisions on critical aspects of my life. In 3 months time it will be one year and no MR, RPRF etc Se bi dey talk say the fast track thing will happen within 1 year? I beg I will appreciate your answers to my concerns good people of Naija. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
@ ALL,
checked my e-cas now and the magic line" we started processing on the 6th April" been added after waiting 5mths in process and seeing guys getting MR :D ;D :D.
now i can really sit back and expect medicals, GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOD be praised in my affairs forever :) ;) ;).

fj6

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
@EMO, congrat. The remaining process will be a perfect sail through.

@ BDX, CONGRAT.wishing u d best.

@ Naija Pickin, congrat and thank you for that info. Wow! all dat saving on ticket fare is wonderful.i am going to check out d site right now.Greetings to Omoge and d whole family.cheers

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
mayoress said:
Hello to everyone. I'm new on dis forum and av being enjoying every bit of it. I'm an intending applicant for July 2012.
@ All.
I'm having a little problem with the proof of fund. Can i combine my spouse's bank stmt with mine(d principal applicant)? And if i av to use only my own bank stmt, won't huge deposit into my account by friends affect my application?
thank you.
me slef i am combination accounts but the name for the account is jointed with abeke my wife.
but some poepols have talk this matters well well.
make you start to looking here; http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/proof-funds-t29606.0.html

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Ikemba said:
@ Spokes, "THE CHANGE WE BELIEVE IN AND THE CHANGE WE CAN TRUST"

@ Ikemba
nke abuo, I dey hail o ;)

FJ6 said:
@ ALL,
checked my e-cas now and the magic line" we started processing on the 6th April" been added after waiting 5mths in process and seeing guys getting MR :D ;D :D.

fj6
congrats, @ FJ6!!!!!!!

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FJ6 said:
@ ALL,

fj6
Congrats,

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:
Okay friends.

I am the one who went in process and now just this afternoon had my MR.

But the whole thing was misrepresented. I had been in meetings for most of today. Sometimes, I wonder how I manage to put things up here. I love Naija and I love our imperfections as well. After all He (if you know what I mean) loved me.

I did not make the In process thing public because unlike others, the date my app was received was not mentioned and the date it went in process was also not mentioned. So quietly I got bothered.

Forgive me all my sins and let's all enjoy our togetherness. Nothing will pull us apart. I was called names here and I once said bye, you will still notice that am always here.

You all remember my sparing partners Ezinne, Seglad, Spicey ...... who knows.......Right? But here together we will continue to win and get the desires of our heart as sanctioned by Him( if you know What I mean)

Thanks

Below is the development.

Applied 11 June 2010
1st AOR 27 Oct 2010
RBVO 31 Dec 2010
In Process ? April 2012
MR 23 April 2012
RPRF 23 April 2012

Pa Right am with you.

Pa MUFU sorry Mr Ogedengbe am with you

All you willing to fight. Omo Esu lo n ja jeje l'Omolorun se jeje. Interpreter oya e laaaaa
Congrats, Emo and i wish you sucesss in the remaining process.
seun

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
FJ6 said:
@ ALL,

fj6
Congrats, God who started the good work will complete it IJN.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
FJ6 said:
@ ALL,

fj6
Congrats FJ6