+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MAKY

Sep 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2009
Nomination.....
09-03-2010
AOR Received.
11-11-2010
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
11-11-2011
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2012
LANDED..........
11-11-2012
congrats ladapo4luv., Oomoge,busybee.....The good lord will continue to bless us all

NAIJA1

Dec 15, 2011
Eljo said:
SNNIT is 5 minutes away on foot,though a little bit expensive $80 per night but a very cool place.
Thanks a lot ;D Eljo. But is SNNIT the name of the Hotel? Where is it located.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning my dear Naija Family 8). Its been over a decade since I stormed this forum and its so so encouraging to see that all is well with MRs and PPRs flying all around. Naija Pikin, Ig, Pa Sir Right, my dear sis spokes, Tinu all my personal people. I dey hail o ooooooo
Three- 3 people
will receive their Passport Request before the end of next week. If you believe it claim it and it shall be yours IJN

And my sister SPOKESSPOKES the LORD will remember you this month. This month of April your long awaited answer to prayers will come in JESUS Name. I really missed you all, just decided to let immigration matters rest for a while pursuing academics here in England, but am on the move now. Am now a full Professor of Pharmacy and now I get time for all of una even the unknown Baba Mufu :mad:. This will be the most eventful month this forum has ever seen. The number of MR and PPR issued here will overwhelmingly shock even Dave Cohen. Whether u believe it or not it will happen, just watch and see.

I will be landing in the Maple leaf country very soon, but in the mean time am just chilling here in England waiting for the Olympics!!!! Congrats to all once again and am so happy to stroke my keyboards for the sake of the Naija happening forum. Gbam Gbam Gbam 8) 8) 8) 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) ::)

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
NAIJA1 said:
Thanks a lot ;D Eljo. But is SNNIT the name of the Hotel? Where is it located.
NAIJA1, was just going to reply your pm, but I can see that Eljo has suggested a hotel. I didn't spend the night there, went with the first flight(aero), and returned with the last flight; 6:30pm.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Busy-Bee said:
Congratulations Omoge, ladapo4lov & Ig, you will all finish well in Jesus Name, Amen.

What shall I say unto the Lord, all I have to say is THANK LORD; the Good Lord enlarged my coast by blessing my family with a Princess yesterday and also today happens to be my 14th year wedding anniversary, let somebody shout Halleluiah.

Busy-Bee
Congratulations. Good things will continue to locate your address for prompt delivery. Happy married life once again. Let the honeymoon continues.

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Busy-Bee said:
Congratulations Omoge, ladapo4lov & Ig, you will all finish well in Jesus Name, Amen.

What shall I say unto the Lord, all I have to say is THANK LORD; the Good Lord enlarged my coast by blessing my family with a Princess yesterday and also today happens to be my 14th year wedding anniversary, let somebody shout Halleluiah.

Busy-Bee

Busy bee,
congrats, HML,
Eku ewu Omo, olohun awo, olohun adasi,
God favor will shine upon the whole family,

So send address so we can come and chop semolina ;D

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
OBIE said:
Good morning my dear Naija Family 8). Its been over a decade since I stormed this forum and its so so encouraging to see that all is well with MRs and PPRs flying all around. Naija Pikin, Ig, Pa Sir Right, my dear sis spokes, Tinu all my personal people. I dey hail o ooooooo
Three- 3 people
will receive their Passport Request before the end of next week. If you believe it claim it and it shall be yours IJN

And my sister SPOKESSPOKES the LORD will remember you this month. This month of April your long awaited answer to prayers will come in JESUS Name. I really missed you all, just decided to let immigration matters rest for a while pursuing academics here in England, but am on the move now. Am now a full Professor of Pharmacy and now I get time for all of una even the unknown Baba Mufu :mad:. This will be the most eventful month this forum has ever seen. The number of MR and PPR issued here will overwhelmingly shock even Dave Cohen. Whether u believe it or not it will happen, just watch and see.

I will be landing in the Maple leaf country very soon, but in the mean time am just chilling here in England waiting for the Olympics!!!! Congrats to all once again and am so happy to stroke my keyboards for the sake of the Naija happening forum. Gbam Gbam Gbam 8) 8) 8) 8) :) ;) :D ;D 8) ::)
Congratulations. when I read things about people like you, I suddenly gets proud being a Nigerian. Keep it up. The story that makes the headline more are usually those who were involved in criminal activities and the other vices. I don't know, may be its intentional that people like you don't get mentioned. A cousin of mine was the 4th best cardiologist in the US until his death. They never mentioned it for once.

But on a lighter mood only you don gather all these degrees. wetin go remain for the rest of us. Prof?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Busy-Bee said:

Busy-Bee
Congrats on your bundle pf joy!
*Mandie*

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
For you, affected PRE2008:
Deuteronomy 7:17(Message)
You're going to think to yourselves, "Oh! We're outnumbered ten to one by these nations! We'll never even make a dent in them!" But I'm telling you, Don't be afraid. Remember, yes, remember in detail what God, your God, did to Pharaoh and all Egypt. Remember the great contests to which you were eyewitnesses: the miracle-signs, the wonders, God's mighty hand as he stretched out his arm and took you out of there. God, your God, is going to do the same thing to these people you're now so afraid of.

POST 2008 AWAITING FEEDBACK FROM ACCRA:
Psalm 21:13 (Message)
PARYER POINT: Show your strength, God, so no one can miss it. We are out singing the good news!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE DETERMINED THAT TODAY IS THEIR DAY FOR A MIRACLE, congrats in advance!:
Proverbs 25:25(Amplified)
Like cold water to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far [home] country.

And all shall sing..."Angeli to n pinre, ojure da o? its my time to shine no surrender..." - 9ice

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
EMO said:
Congratulations. when I read things about people like you, I suddenly gets proud being a Nigerian. Keep it up. The story that makes the headline more are usually those who were involved in criminal activities and the other vices. I don't know, may be its intentional that people like you don't get mentioned. A cousin of mine was the 4th best cardiologist in the US until his death. They never mentioned it for once.
But on a lighter mood only you don gather all these degrees. wetin go remain for the rest of us. Prof?
Pa EMO, Abegi after Professor what is the next degree?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
goldenapple said:
For you, affected PRE2008:
Deuteronomy 7:17(Message)
You're going to think to yourselves, "Oh! We're outnumbered ten to one by these nations! We'll never even make a dent in them!" But I'm telling you, Don't be afraid. Remember, yes, remember in detail what God, your God, did to Pharaoh and all Egypt. Remember the great contests to which you were eyewitnesses: the miracle-signs, the wonders, God's mighty hand as he stretched out his arm and took you out of there. God, your God, is going to do the same thing to these people you're now so afraid of.

POST 2008 AWAITING FEEDBACK FROM ACCRA:
Psalm 21:13 (Message)
PARYER POINT: Show your strength, God, so no one can miss it. We are out singing the good news!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE DETERMINED THAT TODAY IS THEIR DAY FOR A MIRACLE, congrats in advance!:
Proverbs 25:25(Amplified)
Like cold water to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far [home] country.

And all shall sing..."Angeli to n pinre, ojure da o? its my time to shine no surrender..." - 9ice
If going to Canada is making a prophet out of the forumites, then getting reading for the Lord at His appearing should drive more to be ready for His appearing and the establishment of His kingdom wherever we are now.

MARANATHA!!!

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
Pa Right. Prof na degree?????

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EMO said:

Hey Emo ;D Long time. Thanks a lot for your praises, i really appreciate it. But I give all glory to God who made it all possible. Life is like a car you decide which direction it goes and where it goes to. I guess dats the attitude we all should hav as we all hope to migrate to a foreign land soon. They already have preconceived notions and opinions about us especially Nigerians. But what hav worked for me is dat I have disproved it all. It takes one good impression to erase all bad impressions. We are individual ambassadors in another man's land it actually feels good to know this. and what good we do will determine what names they will call our children. Cos truely having lived in England for 15 years now a good impression by one Nigerian is worth a million bads dat someother person does.

OBIE

Feb 1, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Pa Right a little Hi from you won't hurt :mad:. Anyways cheers my bro.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
OBIE said:
Three- 3 people

Wow, OBIE :eek: You did it! You finally did it and in grand style too!
Congratulations and may the good Lord be praised!!!!

I still dey o and expectantly looking up and looking out :D to Him who causes all things to be.
And I say a loud Amen to your prayers!!!!! Gbam ;D And so it shall be IJN
Thanks my brother