+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

lovina

Star Member
Jan 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
june 2011
Med's Request
April 24 2013
Med's Done....
May 1st 2013
Interview........
waived by his Grace
Passport Req..
July 25th 2013
@ Right thank you for the info, are they there people that have used them in the past n all went well

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
Naija Pikin said:
I can see that there has been a great deal of fun on the forum, still trying to catch up reading all the interesting posts. Na wao this MUFU whoever has become infectious here, anyway lets enjoy the fun while it lasts :D.

@ All who have received updates, MR, PPR, and to my able chairperson, Babe Ig I congratulate and salute you. We are still going to have lots and lots of good news this month, IJNA.

I can see that we now have a Professor of Pharmacy, @ OBIE congrats o!, and well done for making Naija proud. I also thank my own main man, Pa' Prof' Right, a great Naija elder, and a Professor of Pa'piology :D, it is not easy, na you biko.

Now that my cover has been blown open, I want to officially announce that I have been issued the Canadian PR visa. I am indeed very grateful for the support and love received from ALL members of this forum. For obvious reasons I would not like to mention names, but I must say that I have some very special friends amongst you, who have shared in my pains and anxious moments. I couldn't have wished for better friends, and I pray that God almighty will grant us all, our Canadian dream. I LOVE YOU ALL :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
@ Naija pikin,

CONGRATULATIONS
1 question please, how many ppl came for PPR in all, bcos i am just thinking we have 1200 visa for 2012. i want to be calculative abit. :-\

fj6

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
FJ6 said:
@ Naija pikin,

CONGRATULATIONS
1 question please, how many ppl came for PPR in all, bcos i am just thinking we have 1200 visa for 2012. i went to be calculative abit.

fj6
I am sure there a lot more FSW applicants for Accra than there is on this thread......if you depend on info here alone, I am sure you will miscalculate :p :p :p :p
*Mandie*

Eljo

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAIJA1 said:
Thanks a lot ;D Eljo. But is SNNIT the name of the Hotel? Where is it located.
You are welcome
Contact SSNIT at avenue 22 Ringway Estates, Osu near Ako Adjei Interchange adjacent DFID, or SSNIT GUEST HOUSE, P.O. Box MB149, Ministries Accra Ghana.
Tel:+233-21-226228/225366
Fax: +233-21-225879
e-mail:contact@ssnitguesthouse.com

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Eljo said:
You are welcome
Contact SSNIT at avenue 22 Ringway Estates, Osu near Ako Adjei Interchange adjacent DFID, or SSNIT GUEST HOUSE, P.O. Box MB149, Ministries Accra Ghana.
Tel:+233-302-226228/225366
Fax: +233-21-225879
e-mail:contact @ ssnitguesthouse.com
You can also check |UDS Guest House, just opposite the SNNIT Guest House. Almost the same rate
+233 -302-783717
*Mandie*

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Right said:
Wetin e be then? Na chieftaincy title? Abegi answer mi jare before I report you to HRM Mufu GBAM.
I dey night class o. so tell me, is prof degree? GBAM. Do not report me to that man. Serious o. u hear?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
I dey night class o. so tell me, is prof degree? GBAM. Do not report me to that man. Serious o. u hear?
Mba nu! Before Nko,why on earth would she report you to yourself?

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
mandiebraxton said:
I am sure there a lot more FSW applicants for Accra than there is on this thread......if you depend on info here alone, I am sure you will miscalculate :p :p :p :p
*Mandie*
@ Mandie , sure i am aware of your point. thats is the main reason why i want to know if possible an estimate of PR per week. since we have 11 countries with same culture of average family size of 4-5 ppl.

@ Naija pikin , still awaiting your valuable info.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
EMO said:
my naija groups poepols is make me happying now.we have get pronfessors come join me. i am be the oringinal pronfessor. long time is go now wey my town poepols is make me pronfessors.becourse i am get degreens for native melecine.my sign boards is dey there for ajangbadi juncstions.my belle is sweeting me today.i have see it for my afternoons sleep dreams say 2 naija forums membar is get mr next week wedsnesday.you poepols will be see it.pronfessors is talks now.make una jolly jolly esther o.tomorrow is no chop meats day for some poepols o!.make you no forgeted o.thank sir.

MIDAS

Feb 16, 2012
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2011
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
17-08-2011
IELTS Request
Filed with Doc
File Transfer...
August 2011
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
30-07-2013
Passport Req..
17-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon.
@ Nija Pikin, congratulations on ur PR visa, now that u av completed this journey another n more interesting journey is about to start. I pray for d Lord's guidance, mercy n favour for d charming Omoge. Go forth n conquer canada IJN, c u in Canada.
Midas.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
lovina said:
@ Right thank you for the info, are they there people that have used them in the past n all went well
I will just advise that you travel down to Lagos and visit Maren or Asaju for greater safety.

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
spokes said:
Ok, finally, I have to admit at this time that I am MUFU. And I love you back Mandie ;) ;) :-*

don't you guys remember my vehement denial when DIAMONDX suggested it :D :p
But as for being Ma Right ??? ???, I gracefully demur; but I claim Spicey's MR congrats sha :p
Na waaah :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Too many people are claiming to be Pa Mufu :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X. I do not even know who to beleive!!!!!!!!! the confusion is still on 8) 8) 8)

Kcsider

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
FJ6 said:
@ Mandie , sure i am aware of your point. thats is the main reason why i want to know if possible an estimate of PR per week. since we have 11 countries with same culture of average family size of 4-5 ppl.

@ Naija pikin , still awaiting your valuable info.
FJ6 You have not considered the likes of Grand Pa MUFU with two wives and 13 Children in your calculation. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) You never know how many Pa Mufu you have in the 11 Countries that are sharing the same VO with us. I just thought you might need this information. thank sir ::) ::) ::) ::)

FJ6

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-10
LANDED..........
28th Nov. 2012
Ikemba said:
FJ6 You have not considered the likes of Grand Pa MUFU with two wives and 13 Children in your calculation. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) You never know how many Pa Mufu you have in the 11 Countries that are sharing the same VO with us. I just thought you might need this information. thank sir ::) ::) ::) ::)
@ Ikemba.

you funny well well, :D and i just heard you sounding like MUFU himself. i :-* your post anyway, thanks for the info.

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gud day everyone, congrats on those that have gotten MR. PPR and a step further in their applicatn. Though i am also expectn my MR