+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
spicey said:
But why is it that each time Mufutua posts,you post? Hello Mufutua are you willing to unveil?

Please occupy Nigerian's thread
i am not unveilings any things.i am who i am be. me is me.mufutau ogedengbe.
i am shout now now and telling my naija poepols say one parson is try to hack intos my forums acount.she is try to stealings my pass words.
make you poepols shine una eyesis well well o.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
MUFU said:
i am not unveilings any things.i am who i am be. me is me.mufutau ogedengbe.
i am shout now now and telling my naija poepols say one parson is try to hack intos my forums acount.she is try to stealings my pass words.
make you poepols shine una eyesis well well o.
The Amnesty will come inform of +1 spree if you unveil.

Meanwhile enjoy a plus five from me in view of ........

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
But why is it that each time Mufutua posts,you post? Hello Mufutua are you willing to unveil?

Please occupy Nigerian's thread
Ask him now. I will forward your data to Pa seglad to check you out for us with his software. please confirm that you are Momo spicey by replying ASAP to this post.

jelili

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2011
Doc's Request.
No
Med's Request
09-03-2012
Med's Done....
13-03-2011
Hello ladapo my great friend congrat on your PPR mercy jorney in advance to Ghana,I am expecting my own.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
EMO said:
MOMO Spicey you are bringing this stuff up again. Let the guess roll on. You all will be surprise who the jester is. GBAM. not EMO for sure
Who is Mufutua Ogedengbe? The letter E in EMO's initials is still missing,kindly brace up to that?

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
spicey said:
The Amnesty will come inform of +1 spree if you unveil.

Meanwhile enjoy a plus five from me in view of ........
thank my sistar.i am now be super stars.look it for the top cornor of my names.but true true i am not be emo.i am be mans.i am be womans.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
@ all
If you reside in PHC where Pa and Ma Naija pikin are the latest owners of the Maple leaves and the rest of us looking forward to moment when we will go and pluck ours.

And you need to do your medicals. There is no need traveling as far as Lagos. You can get it done here in the garden city.

its just a reminder and to cut the exposure of flying in our airspace at least for now. some of our friends and loved ones had to land in Cotonou in the past week due to weather condition.

Last friday was another interesting time in the air as people could hardly see the wing of the aircraft from the cabin due to serious rainfall.

God bless Nigeria and keep us all safe.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
EMO said:
@ all
If you reside in PHC where Pa and Ma Naija pikin is the latest owner of the Maple leaves and the rest of us looking forward to moment when we will go and pluck ours.

And you need to do your medicals. There is no need traveling as far as Lagos. You can get it done here in the garden city.

its just a reminder and to cut the exposure of flying in our airspace at least for now. some of our friends and loved ones had to land in Cotonou in the past week due to weather condition.

Last friday was another interesting time in the air as people could hardly see the wing of the aircraft from the cabin due to serious rainfall.

God bless Nigeria and keep us all safe.
is you a pilot or is you a carbin crews?

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
spicey said:
Who is Mufutua Ogedengbe? The letter E in EMO's initials is still missing,kindly brace up to that?
Those who know me flesh and blood in the forum knows what EMO stands for. They are enjoying your post. I am enjoying your guess too.

EMO

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-02-2013
Momo Spicey I have to go now. see you later in the day.

How about your MPNP matter? Hope you are still interested? Wish you the very best.

Where is Ezinne?

Greetings from the garden city.

Ikemba

Mar 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Who ever Mufu is, i owe him one. Let this beat continue. Grand pa MUFU, "Ikalu aka" Carry go nothing mega.