+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tezkem congrats on the ugwu leaf.Can you share your timeline with us or you could PM .The Lord God almighty will perfect what ever that is need to be perfect in your life IJN.Pls feel free to communicate with seglad ,oloye and you will richly and greatly blessed.

To clear the air of title,have reiterated it over and over again am not a MOMO rather a
B
A
B
E ,guys be guided accordingly.Omoge I dey gbadun your support for me more grease to your elbow@omoelle,don't let them confuse you at all at all.More goodness to reach us this month and beyond IJN.

Make una take life and things generally easy,knowing fully well that we lhave a very big God who never fails and stop blessing us.

Nice day

Ig

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
igbehinadara said:
To clear the air of title,have reiterated it over and over again am not a MOMO rather a
B
A
B
E
,guys be guided accordingly.

Nice day

Ig
Hmmmmmm, na wa o o. Pa Naija Pikin, I dey see something here o. Please come to moi rescue o. Momo Ig is sounding a note of warning to the guyz o (not to the Pas anyway!) to beware that she is a BABE :eek: and not a momo. The 8th wonder of the world o!

smooth

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-11
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
22-07-2013
Passport Req..
20-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2013
LANDED..........
soon by His Grace
I want to thank God for His Mercies endureth forever!
yesterday i got my 2nd AOR from Accra.
Hallelujah!

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
smooth said:
I want to thank God for His Mercies endureth forever!
yesterday i got my 2nd AOR from Accra.
Hallelujah!
You mean Accra sends 2nd AOR? Can you please copy and paste the content of the letter while editing the relevant information.

Thanks

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
@ Tezkem congrats,

@ smooth, pls do post, bt will still celebrate ur AOR, @least info r coming out

Momo Ig sori babe Ig will take note n get familiar with it.

Ire yi Akari gbogbo wa o . Amin.

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
TEZKEM said:
:D :D :D Great People, I feel blessed informing you all that I and my family got the marple leaf yesterday. I sent in my passports (self and family) by courier and it took over three weeks for it to be issued. So anyone that wants to go my route, get ready for some waiting and prayers. All is well that ends well. A journey of 7 years has finally come to a conclusion. The next step is at hand now. I hope to leave in December for Calgary. Any forum members there? Any tips would be really appreciated. I bless God. ;D ;D ;D

Madam Ig, your prayers for the week was timely. I know God will surely perfect yours. Amen.
@TEZKEM,
I rejoice with you and family.
Go, Calgary go.

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
Right said:
Na lie.....IG na "momo"

I am very grateful to all who have sent me messages, phone calls and other means of communications in respect of my mother's death. Actually, I had wanted to inform the Forum members in a different way but that's history now.

We have done the final burial on friday 14/10/2011. I could not reach out the forum members bcos the notice is so short and arrangement started immediately. She was buried according to moslem rites. I lost my voice in the process. God bless Pa Naija Pikin B.Sc (Hons) for restoring my voice. Momo Ig kept on calling me to know how far until she exhausted my battery! Tinuadebola (also a momo) I feel u. Spokes, hmmmm, Femi et all una too much. :p :p

If I begin to mention names, this page no go contain am. Omo come see PM....hmmmm my page full I fear.

I thank you all for your prayers and moral supports. It's marvellous. Of course I know that you guyz are great but you went a step further to delight me even beyond my expectation.

One person even posted something that brought out tears from my eyes.....To me, am just doing my things...but to many am bringing laughter to them..May God bless us all. Babe Spokes, my one and only......I feel u die!

Pa Naija Pikin, I think the issue of marriage between you and my grandma has finally being laid to rest now until kingdom come bcos I was thinking of giving out my mom to you at FOC before. ;D

Thank u all.

U are powerfully welcome, we missed you a great deal .......... Eyin Mama a dara o

Now that u're back, I hope Pa Naija Pikin BCCB & Ma Spokes Naija pikin will come out of their hibernation? ;D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
POLESTAR1 said:
U are powerfully welcome, we missed you a great deal .......... Eyin Mama a dara o[/i
Now that u're back, I hope Pa Naija Pikin BCCB & Ma Spokes Naija pikin will come out of their hibernation? ;D

No...I take exception to that compound name assigned to Spokes! Why not Ma Spokes Right? Why Naija Pikin? I don't want to join issues with my great friend Pa Naija Pikin, B.Sc (Hons) 1st Class, BCCB ;D

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
POLESTAR1 said:
U are powerfully welcome, we missed you a great deal .......... Eyin Mama a dara o

Abeg I still dey far away, make una wait until I reach where I dey go. And please don't ask :-X

OMOGE

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2010
AOR Received.
15th December 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
13th July 2011, Furthered medicals 15th Aug 2011
Med's Done....
20th July 2011, Repeat medicals 23rd Aug 2011/ 2nd repeat medicals Dec 2011> medical result received showed 12/3/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
2nd April 2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
Right said:
No...I take exception to that compound name assigned to Spokes! Why not Ma Spokes Right? Why Naija Pikin? I don't want to join issues with my great friend Pa Naija Pikin, B.Sc (Hons) 1st Class, BCCB ;D
Pa Prof Right!, you are welcome back, it is so good to see you here after such a long time, so sorry about your mom. What a great day!, and now we also welcome back your great inlaw that never was, Pa Naija Pikin BCCB ;)

phemmyforbes

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13 -12 - 2010
AOR Received.
20 - 10 - 2010
Med's Request
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
@Honourable Pa Chief right,
Welcome Back.Its good to hear from you.
Eyin mama a da. Iya rere sun re o!.

I Salute all forum members. Your Expectations Shall be met with unprecedented Speed.AMEN.

see ya all at the testimony stand.

phemmyforbes

May 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
13 -12 - 2010
AOR Received.
20 - 10 - 2010
Med's Request
24-08-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18 - 10 - 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2011
LANDED..........
April 18, 2012
On Christ the Solid Rock i stand, all other Ground is sinking sand...
I am here to testify to the goodness of the Lord. I have My PP
I want to say thank you to Madam Ig,Pa Egrace, KKil, Reddish, Jada, Pa Right, Mandie, Ladapo4luv, Spokes, Smooth, VOA, Polestar, Emo, Funty, Omoelle, Tezkem, Pa Barsindoo, the Jackson, Kcsider, Spicey ,iomokorede, gent2 Naija Pkikin, OMoge, Neddy,tinuadeadebola, anigerian, seun, shalom1 and all the wonderful forum member too numerous to count, you guyz are part of history, you made my waiting effortless. Long live you all..Amen
Dear ***************,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results ********, whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

* An updated IRPA application. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. Forms can be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Updated police certificate from your country of residence. This must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

- PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TEZKEM said:
:D :D :D Great People, I feel blessed informing you all that I and my family got the marple leaf yesterday. I sent in my passports (self and family) by courier and it took over three weeks for it to be issued. So anyone that wants to go my route, get ready for some waiting and prayers. All is well that ends well. A journey of 7 years has finally come to a conclusion. The next step is at hand now. I hope to leave in December for Calgary. Any forum members there? Any tips would be really appreciated. I bless God. ;D ;D ;D

Madam Ig, your prayers for the week was timely. I know God will surely perfect yours. Amen.
Congrats!!!
I am in Calgary, still very new but not to say I cannot help in my own little way. Feel free to ask the questions. Calgary is great but its cold. Wish you the best as you prepare.

gent2

Star Member
Jun 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phemmyforbes said:
On Christ the Solid Rock i stand, all other Ground is sinking sand...
I am here to testify to the goodness of the Lord. I have My PP
CONGRATS!!!