+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right said:
Na lie.....IG na "momo"

I am very grateful to all who have sent me messages, phone calls and other means of communications in respect of my mother's death. Actually, I had wanted to inform the Forum members in a different way but that's history now.

We have done the final burial on friday 14/10/2011. I could not reach out the forum members bcos the notice is so short and arrangement started immediately. She was buried according to moslem rites. I lost my voice in the process. God bless Pa Naija Pikin B.Sc (Hons) for restoring my voice. Momo Ig kept on calling me to know how far until she exhausted my battery! Tinuadebola (also a momo) I feel u. Spokes, hmmmm, Femi et all una too much. :p :p

If I begin to mention names, this page no go contain am. Omo come see PM....hmmmm my page full I fear.

I thank you all for your prayers and moral supports. It's marvellous. Of course I know that you guyz are great but you went a step further to delight me even beyond my expectation.

One person even posted something that brought out tears from my eyes.....To me, am just doing my things...but to many am bringing laughter to them..May God bless us all. Babe Spokes, my one and only......I feel u die!

Pa Naija Pikin, I think the issue of marriage between you and my grandma has finally being laid to rest now until kingdom come bcos I was thinking of giving out my mom to you at FOC before. ;D

Thank u all.
Sorry about letting the cat out of the bag, I just thought u won't have the time to inform the house because u may be too busy ''oju ti di'' so i took the onus upon my self to do so.

I believe all is well.
Take care

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Congrats brothers on your VISAS. Do have a blessed life in Canada

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
Anoda testimony, dats 1daful, oluwaseun, @ phemmyforbes, oluwa apa alo mo, ds is d beginning of good things.

Aku orire na, ds song of praise will Neva depart from our various mouths / houses.

talk2melas

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW:October 3rd,2013. Federal : February 16th 2016
Nomination.....
15-02-2015
AOR Received.
QSW:08-04-2014, Federal 20-02-2016
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-03-2016
Interview........
QSW: 15-02-2015
Passport Req..
20--04-3016
VISA ISSUED...
24-04-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
@Forbes,Congratulation on ur Visa.May God prosper you and your family in your new country.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
EMO said:
If I am in your shoe. I will not take any food with me. what does it really add by taking gaari with you? However Gent2 took dry vegs and fish with him and it was allowed in Calgary.

Safe trip
(Awoderu Jnr.) garri is essential, over here it is really expensive.i do not no abt calgary bt over here in Lethbridge(2hours drive from calgary) you no fit to find am sef. Once in a while you wuld feel like eating ur african dish. As i dey i neva see yam chop since i arrive. When transporting garri the only problem you would face is MMA nigeria where the customs would want u to settle dem so make sure say u hold small change for hand. bt over here at Calgary airport it was really smooth.just make sure you do not carry liquid even toothpaste self them no dey allow am. make sure say every thing is in powder form (fish, dry pepper etc.). It would take sometime to adjust to the food here. rice yapa.

Congratulations to all who have received PPR and MR. Ire a kari gbogbo wa o! Abeg make accra do fast oh. this country sweet bt u fit to enjoy am very well if you no get the PPR.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
Forbes Congratulation may Canada favour you and your amen, please get in touch with our landed seniors thru email pm or phones and get thier views on variety of issues. The landed Naija thread can also be of great help post your question there and one or two persons will sure give a response.

@Pa Right, its good to have you back tried severally to reach you on phone without success. would sure give you a call this week.

@ my people what is Emo saying about pre june? did i hear two yearsssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmmmmm i hope say man no go never get grandchildren by the time the visa come out

omobaba

Jun 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 11, 2011
Doc's Request.
PER - April 8 2011
AOR Received.
Aditional doc request - June 14 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sept 9 ,2011
Med's Done....
Sept 13, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12 dec 2011
LANDED..........
phemmyforbes said:
On Christ the Solid Rock i stand, all other Ground is sinking sand...
I am here to testify to the goodness of the Lord. I have My PP
I want to say thank you to Madam Ig,Pa Egrace, KKil, Reddish, Jada, Pa Right, Mandie, Ladapo4luv, Spokes, Smooth, VOA, Polestar, Emo, Funty, Omoelle, Tezkem, Pa Barsindoo, the Jackson, Kcsider, Spicey ,iomokorede, gent2 Naija Pkikin, OMoge, Neddy,tinuadeadebola, anigerian, seun, shalom1 and all the wonderful forum member too numerous to count, you guyz are part of history, you made my waiting effortless. Long live you all..Amen
Dear ***************,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results ********, whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

* An updated IRPA application. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. Forms can be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Updated police certificate from your country of residence. This must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

- PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.
Our God is awesome, I rejoice with you my fellow, I wish you more of GOD'S grace and favour in the journey ahead in Canada.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whaooooo, Big Big congratulations phemmyforbes...... The Lord really is Good....

Cheers to your Maple Leaf bro

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Phemmyforbes and Tezkem, congrats o! All the best as you prepare to land.

Pa Right, welcome back :)

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awoderu A.A said:
(Awoderu Jnr.) garri is essential, over here it is really expensive.i do not no abt calgary bt over here in Lethbridge(2hours drive from calgary) you no fit to find am sef. Once in a while you wuld feel like eating ur african dish. As i dey i neva see yam chop since i arrive. When transporting garri the only problem you would face is MMA nigeria where the customs would want u to settle dem so make sure say u hold small change for hand. bt over here at Calgary airport it was really smooth.just make sure you do not carry liquid even toothpaste self them no dey allow am. make sure say every thing is in powder form (fish, dry pepper etc.). It would take sometime to adjust to the food here. rice yapa.

Congratulations to all who have received PPR and MR. Ire a kari gbogbo wa o! Abeg make accra do fast oh. this country sweet bt u fit to enjoy am very well if you no get the PPR.
uuuuuh, Awoderu jnr, welcome on board and thanks for the info... i can tell u really are enjoying the land of Ugwu leaves. :D :D.
where is PA Awoderu|? i hope it's not that u have substituted urself in his place.

zoze

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2015
My fellow Naijans, I troway salute.

3 gbosas to all d people wey don receive PER, PPR, MR and the great Ugwu leaf. Me too i cant wait for the day i will pack garri and amala powder for the journey across 7 rivers and 7 mountains. :D

Pa/Sir Right, sorry o. It is well.

I remain loyal.

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Congratulations Femmy and tezkem, may the good Lord bless you both. You would make impacts in Canada. please, kindly share your timelines.

For those in winnipeg, you can visit the SOLID ROCK CHURCH @ Quality Inn (635 Pembina Highway), Winnipeg for fellowship with Nigerian brothers. God bless us all.

isy

Star Member
Apr 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
accra
NOC Code......
0631/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CONGRATS FEMMY AND TEZKEM