+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

POLESTAR1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2011
Nomination.....
PER: 05-07-2011
AOR Received.
+ Additional doc Requested: 25-08-2011
File Transfer...
05-08-2011
Med's Request
18-04-2013
Med's Done....
29-04-2013
Passport Req..
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-08-2013
[size=10pt]phemmyforbes,

Congratulations, U will never have course to regret this day IJN. Amen
[/size]

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
phemmyforbes said:
On Christ the Solid Rock i stand, all other Ground is sinking sand...
I am here to testify to the goodness of the Lord. I have My PP
I want to say thank you to Madam Ig,Pa Egrace, KKil, Reddish, Jada, Pa Right, Mandie, Ladapo4luv, Spokes, Smooth, VOA, Polestar, Emo, Funty, Omoelle, Tezkem, Pa Barsindoo, the Jackson, Kcsider, Spicey ,iomokorede, gent2 Naija Pkikin, OMoge, Neddy,tinuadeadebola, anigerian, seun, shalom1 and all the wonderful forum member too numerous to count, you guyz are part of history, you made my waiting effortless. Long live you all..Amen
Dear ***************,
Congrats Phemmyforbes!!!!!!
Who says PNP is not the way to go ??? ??? ???

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
egrace62 said:
uuuuuh, Awoderu jnr, welcome on board and thanks for the info... i can tell u really are enjoying the land of Ugwu leaves. :D :D.
where is PA Awoderu|? i hope it's not that u have substituted urself in his place.
Like you said, Pa Awoderu has handed over the baton to his offspring to continue. :p I like that. ;D

Meanwhile, Boy Awoderu Jnr should learn how to do proper introduction/greetings when entering the gathering of Pas and Mas. He must have forgotten bcos I trust our own Pa Awoderu...He must have told him to do so :-X. We recognised Pa Awoderu to the extent that he was the pioneer Pa of the forum. :eek: He had his Pa title before anyone on the board! 8) Abi Pa Naija Pikin?

At any rate, please tell Pa Awoderu (Snr) to get in touch with us urgently regarding matter of serious attention. :D

yommyatos

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello house,

I got the caip notes as adviced and i dont seem to understand their grammer. The only thing i pick is this "paper file sent to PA, File BF'D to PCQ on 31 -03-2009". Can someone explain this to me.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
phemmyforbes said:
On Christ the Solid Rock i stand, all other Ground is sinking sand...
I am here to testify to the goodness of the Lord. I have My PP
I want to say thank you to Madam Ig,Pa Egrace, KKil, Reddish, Jada, Pa Right, Mandie, Ladapo4luv, Spokes, Smooth, VOA, Polestar, Emo, Funty, Omoelle, Tezkem, Pa Barsindoo, the Jackson, Kcsider, Spicey ,iomokorede, gent2 Naija Pkikin, OMoge, Neddy,tinuadeadebola, anigerian, seun, shalom1 and all the wonderful forum member too numerous to count, you guyz are part of history, you made my waiting effortless. Long live you all..Amen
Dear ***************,

YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.

You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results ********, whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.

Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:

* An updated IRPA application. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. Forms can be found at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp.

* Updated police certificate from your country of residence. This must include the fingerprints page used to obtain the police certificates, if applicable.

- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

- PASSPORTS. Check that:
There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)

- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.

- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.

''When darkness hides his lovely face i rest on his unchanging grace in every high and stormy gel my Anchor is hold within thy Veil....''

Kindly accept our congratulations on the receipt of your ugwu leaf!

Best Regards,

SPICEY

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
Right said:
Like you said, Pa Awoderu has handed over the baton to his offspring to continue. :p I like that. ;D

Meanwhile, Boy Awoderu Jnr should learn how to do proper introduction/greetings when entering the gathering of Pas and Mas. He must have forgotten bcos I trust our own Pa Awoderu...He must have told him to do so :-X. We recognised Pa Awoderu to the extent that he was the pioneer Pa of the forum. :eek: He had his Pa title before anyone on the board! 8) Abi Pa Naija Pikin?

At any rate, please tell Pa Awoderu (Snr) to get in touch with us urgently regarding matter of serious attention. :D
First of all, my congratulations to phemmyforbes, TEZKEM, and all who have received PPR and MR, and for all of us still waiting, remain steadfast it will surely come at the appointed time :-*

Pa'Right, you know say my support for you is 100% any time any day, that young man should come in properly as omo Pa'Awoderu, the great living legend :D
As per what the young man said, that everything should be in powder form, even dry fish, me I go carry isi ewu (in powder form), when dat time reach :p
But I still dey far away, make una wait till reach where I dey go, and don't ask me :mad:

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Hey Comrades,

Could anyone assist me Urgently with Minister Kennedy's email address?

Your proactive aid will go along way!

Spicey

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
spicey said:
Hey Comrades,

Could anyone assist me Urgently with Minister Kennedy's email address?

Your proactive aid will go along way!

Spicey
Wetin you wan tell am?, he is a personal friend, we attended the same secondary school.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Naija Pikin said:
Wetin you wan tell am?, he is a personal friend, we attended the same secondary school.
I m not in doubt of that at all,please do kindly give me his email address,okay?

SPICEY

Omoelle

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
1/2/12...... submitted 10/2/12
AOR Received.
24/5/10 in process:7/12/11, started processing: 18/4/12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
26/5/10
Med's Request
18/06/2012
Med's Done....
18/07/2012
Passport Req..
10/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/12
LANDED..........
9/12/12
:eek: :D ;D ; :D

My ribs aching so bad 4rm laughing

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Tezkem and phemmyforbes,congratulations on your successful cross over with ugwu leaf.You will till the ground and it will yield your increase.Amen.Wishing you guys all the best in Canada.

Pa Awoderu we hath thou?even on skype junior has also replaced him,I smell a fowl play.I hope both are not same person???????Show face for meeting na one thing or the other.

Congratulations to us all.

Ig

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
spicey said:
I m not in doubt of that at all,please do kindly give me his email address,okay?

SPICEY
Thank you for not doubting me, anyway you can send your comments, official only, thru; minister@cic.gc.ca
I can also arrange for you to meet with him personally, and then we discuss your issues over dinner, but you need to get to Canada first :D

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Naija Pikin said:
Thank you for not doubting me, anyway you can send your comments, official only, thru; minister @ cic.gc.ca
I can also arrange for you to meet with him personally, and then we discuss your issues over dinner, but you need to get to Canada first :D
Thank you once again but i think that he has one that starts with kenney..........

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
spicey said:
Thank you once again but i think that he has one that starts with kenney..........
That one is personal, why do you want that?, are you his friend or relation?. I had asked you earlier what you want to tell him. If it is official then go through the address I gave you, it definitely cannot be personal as the dude does not know you from Adam :D.
You can only achieve a personal contact with him through his friends or relations, and I happen to enjoy the status of the former 8)