+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ofonzo said:
Fathertee,

I hail O! you mean say you still dey wait? you wey I think say for don land since!!
I no get any response from you for loonlounge, I think say you don dey Edmonton by now :eek:
Please send a mail to Accra immediately and order your CAIPS immediately. I think Accra has moved into 2005 applicants (IOMOKOREDE is 2005).

Stay Blessed
yea, i am 2005 but yet to get even an update.
I just notified them of my change of address and IELTS.
KAS responded that it is being worked on and my addy is yet to appear

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seglad said:
Congratulations @ Jada, Moegbenga,and Opensin. You welcome on board.When you land let us know your contact in
the land of ugwu leaves
Dear Seglad, thanks once again. Greetings to the family

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
opensin said:
My people to the glory of almighty God I collected my ugwu leaf on Monday 19/9/2011 in Accra.As Jada rightly said,it was an interesting journey.Myself, Jada and Mogbenga had a wonderful stay and we enjoyed ourself.I cannot but say a big thank you to every member of this forum for their brotherhood affection and love.Our great nation Nigeria would be a better place if we can continue with this spirit.I also thank Egrace for the vivid discription of our movement to Accra which was greatly helpful.My earnest prayer is that God in HIS infinite mercies will answer the prayer of each and everyone of us in Jesus name.
Opensin, Congrats. How was the process of the collection of the visas?

moegbenga

Star Member
Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra,Ghana
NOC Code......
2151(Architects)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application resent-Jan 26th 2011
Doc's Request.
All sent including PCC.
AOR Received.
PER received 22nd March 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application(6.5 band score)
Med's Request
30th June 2011.
Med's Done....
12th July 2011.
Interview........
waived, Glory be to Jesus.
Passport Req..
8th September 2011.
VISA ISSUED...
19th September 2011.Glory be to Jesus.
LANDED..........
Soon.
To the glory of God Almighty, the only one that is worthy of all praises, honour and adoration, the journey that started last year reach a conclusive end on the 19th September 2011.

The special ‘ugwu leaf' is dedicated to all great Nigerians on this forum whose tremendous demonstration of love has continued to baffled and amaze me. My sincere acknowledgment goes to:

Naija pikin- Truly a man of his words ,a man with a large heart, he was there with me throughout the whole process, even when the application was returned, he NEVER complain for once despite several calls to him even at ‘odd' hours, always ready to help. Thanks for giving me strength, courage and determination to carry on. Thank you so much sir. :)

Madam ig- My lovely aunt and friend. Thank you so much for the support especially during the ‘trying' period.you are blessed. Your patience is about to pay off. It's closer than you think. Thank you ma. :)

EMO- You really surprised me with your kind gestures, I pray God will continue to bless you, you will be surprised with MR and ‘Ugwu' leaf very soon. :)

Barsindoo- My ‘technical adviser'. Thanks for shedding light on those technical questions; you bailed me out on so many occasions with your intelligent advice. Thank you so much. :)

Tinuadebola- Your deed and kind gesture will forever remain in my heart. Thank you ma. :)

Right- I hail you sir, I really appreciate you. You contribution towards the success of the application will not be forgotten. :)

Egrace62-Thanks for your input, wishing you happy landing in Montréal. Have a wonderful stay, you are blessed. :)

Ind_dan- Thanks for the contribution, wishing you safe landing in Winnipeg. :)

VOA-Thanks so much for your kindness and understanding, you are appreciated. :)

My ‘twin brother' Drmoney,thanks for all those words of encouragement. You are blessed. :)

Spokes- Though it tarries, it shall surely come to pass, do not be discouraged, it's definitely on its way, and you shall surely get it. Thank you, you are truly appreciated. :)

Eljo-Thank you sir for the encouragement. You are appreciated. :)

Seglad-Thanks for your ‘Fatherly' advice, God bless you and your family. :)

iii-thanks for you input and the words of encouragements. :)

My co- recipient of the special ‘ugwu' leaf -jada and opesin, nice meeting you guys, I really enjoyed our short stay together.

My regards to Iomokorede, MOT, kcsider, Dydx, Zajeb, Reddish, mandiebraxton,the jackson,emmy_est,omo Naija,ladapo4luv,isy
,loolo(fellow)
In all, I want to say a BIG thank you to EVERYBODY who has contributed in one way or the other to make this ‘journey' a success, I remain humble for what God has done, what a ‘wedding anniversary gift' for us from Accra. Pardon me if names were omitted, this is CERTAINLY not deliberate.

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh, dance, cry or ---------, for what God has done in our lives, it came at the time WE NEEDED IT MOST. Thank you Lord Jesus, I glorify and adore you for your faithfulness, mercy and divine favour. ;) :) :D.

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
moegbenga said:
To the glory of God Almighty, the only one that is worthy of all praises, honour and adoration, the journey that started last year reach a conclusive end on the 19th September 2011.

The special ‘ugwu leaf' is dedicated to all great Nigerians on this forum whose tremendous demonstration of love has continued to baffled and amaze me. My sincere acknowledgment goes to:

Naija pikin- Truly a man of his words ,a man with a large heart, he was there with me throughout the whole process, even when the application was returned, he NEVER complain for once despite several calls to him even at ‘odd' hours, always ready to help. Thanks for giving me strength, courage and determination to carry on. Thank you so much sir. :)

Madam ig- My lovely aunt and friend. Thank you so much for the support especially during the ‘trying' period.you are blessed. Your patience is about to pay off. It's closer than you think. Thank you ma. :)

EMO- You really surprised me with your kind gestures, I pray God will continue to bless you, you will be surprised with MR and ‘Ugwu' leaf very soon. :)

Barsindoo- My ‘technical adviser'. Thanks for shedding light on those technical questions; you bailed me out on so many occasions with your intelligent advice. Thank you so much. :)

Tinuadebola- Your deed and kind gesture will forever remain in my heart. Thank you ma. :)

Right- I hail you sir, I really appreciate you. You contribution towards the success of the application will not be forgotten. :)

Egrace62-Thanks for your input, wishing you happy landing in Montréal. Have a wonderful stay, you are blessed. :)

My ‘twin brother' Drmoney,thanks for all those words of encouragement. You are blessed. :)

Spokes- Though it tarries, it shall surely come to pass, do not be discouraged, it's definitely on its way, and you shall surely get it. Thank you, you are truly appreciated. :)

My co- recipient of the special ‘ugwu' leaf -jada and opesin, nice meeting you guys, I really enjoyed our short stay together.

My regards to Iomokorede, MOT, kcsider, Dydx, Zajeb, Reddish, mandiebraxton,the jackson,emmy_est,omo Naija,ladapo4luv,isy
,loolo(fellow)
In all, I want to say a BIG thank you to EVERYBODY who has contributed in one way or the other to make this ‘journey' a success, I remain humble for what God has done, what a ‘wedding anniversary gift' for us from Accra. Pardon me if names were omitted, this is CERTAINLY not deliberate.

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh, dance, cry or ---------, for what God has done in our lives, it came at the time WE NEEDED IT MOST. Thank you Lord Jesus, I glorify and adore you for your faithfulness, mercy and divine favour. ;) :) :D.

Walahi, you be correct guy.............kudos.......

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
moegbenga said:

moegbenga, you really know how to roll out the drums :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
May this new land be a perpetual blessing to you and your family IJN!

And we shall all be joining you sooner than you think! Do I hear an agreement by someone ;)

Wishing you all the very best in your plans and may God anoint all of them :-*
Cheers! :D

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
I never knew Moegbenga can do a job of a secretary perfectly well ;D So you have been taking notes of everybodys' input as regard the "Ugwu"? Na wa o! Some people are gifted sha :D

Thank God say I never fight you or provoke to the extent of "testing" ma grand ma "wonderful ring" on you....na so you for talk am! :p

Well, we thank God for all that happened so far. An Igbo proverb says: A man that is about to bury his elder brother, who goes to the burial groud with his own younger brother is only telling the younger one how he will be buried too when he is no more! Gbam! Pa Naija Pikin, I lie? You can translate to all the Ogbuefis in the hse. 8)

Am sure we all did whatever we've done for God and for the spirit of Naija to continue. Am sure, any naija that comes in contact with Moegbenga for any help in Canada, will be too happy with the assistance. The value of being our brother's keeper is really showing now. After reading Moegbenga prose abi na poetry sef....I felt so cold and never wished it ended! I am already missing them all. ???

To all of you who have gotten the ugwu leaf and are ready to catch the next available plane, please always remember the forum. Of course there are so many challenges over there, but spare little time out of your "No-time" to assist us as regards the environment.

We believe that you guyz are our own ambassadors and will be ready to give us the first hand information "as it is" really over there. No matter the situation.....But I belief it will be success all through.

I am happy for all of you and I wish you save journey. Do not forget the naija you're leaving behind and most importantly DO NOT FORGET YOUR CREATOR....You will surely need him when it remains only you and your family in Canada :eek: :eek:

Abeg my oga dey call mi.....I wan go work small. Oh Spokes, I miss u DIE! :-*

emmy_est

Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/02/12
AOR Received.
13/03/12
Med's Request
17/10/13
Med's Done....
29/10/13
Passport Req..
23/01/14
VISA ISSUED...
27/01/14
LANDED..........
14/06/14
moegbenga said:

The special ‘ugwu leaf' is dedicated to......

my brother ....
congrats and
happy wedding anniversary be-lated

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
moegbenga said:

,loolo(fellow)

congrat to u mogbenga,and thanks. I wish u journey mercies,( orire a ba e kale,success is yours).please do not forget ur forum members. I no dat starting a new life in another country is not easy.do extend ur assistance if u can.

Cheers
zajeb

zajeb

Star Member
Mar 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2011
File Transfer...
04/05/11
Med's Request
18-04-13
Med's Done....
30-04-13
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
LANDED..........
23-07-2013
moegbenga said:

,loolo(fellow)

Naija Pikin

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-2010
VISA ISSUED...
2-4-2012
moegbenga said:

To GOD be the glory, great things HE hath done!

Pa' Right, you are indeed an elder, you have responded well on behalf of all the Pa's, what more can I say,... Moegbenga, words of our elders are words of wisdom, and as you move on, remember these words of Mother Teresa, ''Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.” :-* :-* :-*

drmoney

Star Member
Jan 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA GHANA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
AOR Received.
8-3-11
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
30-6-11
Med's Done....
11-7-11
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1-9-11
VISA ISSUED...
6-9-11
@ Moegbenga,

Your post sent so much emotions running through me, and I guess it was same with most other people that read it.
I also want to thank you for 'being there' for me: I remember the times I had to call you up just so that I wouldn't run crazy with anxiety.

It is my sincere prayers that every other forum member awaiting a response from Accra will not be disappointed(Amen)!
I don't know of any other online naija forum that is as helpful and sincerely well-bonded as this is. I know the celebration will continue from this point on and good news will emanate from Accra SOONEST for everyone remaining.

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
drmoney said:
@ Moegbenga,

Your post sent so much emotions running through me, and I guess it was same with most other people that read it.
I also want to thank you for 'being there' for me: I remember the times I had to call you up just so that I wouldn't run crazy with anxiety.

It is my sincere prayers that every other forum member awaiting a response from Accra will not be disappointed(Amen)!
I don't know of any other online naija forum that is as helpful and sincerely well-bonded as this is. I know the celebration will continue from this point on and good news will emanate from Accra SOONEST for everyone remaining.

A Resounding AAAMMMMEEENNNNNN!!!

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
moegbenga said:

@MOEGBENGA,

Let's accept it's the Lord's doing.And I use your case as a point of contact for others who are awaiting good news.
It is not by power nor might but by His grace.Please, has Naija Pikin has quoted the Mother Teresa word is key.
Congratulations and wishing all round favour in your new home.