+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
lnd_dan said:
@ tez, the letter say IF there is any change in your family status but if there is no change you don't need to submit imm008 I was also confuse but  getting to Accar they said if their is no changes no need so all u need is ur int'l passport and passport photo.
Congratulations.
Thanks Ind dan
you've been a great help.

I just love this forum! I pray everyone using this forum will eventually land in Canada. Amen.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TEZKEM said:
Thanks Ind dan
you've been a great help.

I just love this forum! I pray everyone using this forum will eventually land in Canada. Amen.
If I were you, I will refill all the requested forms and take it along to Accra. If there are changes in your status and in the refilled form, you need to inform Accra about the changes. But if no changes, kindly fill the form and give it to them. It doesn't matter if there are changes or not, you must refill and submit the required documents

VOA

Star Member
Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
1233/1122
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2010
Doc's Request.
Additiona docs. request 15-06-11
AOR Received.
01-03-2011 from CIO
IELTS Request
Sent with appl.
File Transfer...
01-03-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
20-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-11-11
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-11
LANDED..........
igbehinadara said:
Hi my people,

VOA et al, congrates on your MRs and PPR.Good news will reach each and evryone of us IJN.

@ Ladapo4luv,we do have aa meeting point and the next meeting is on the 17th September at Etiebets place Gra ikeja at 1pm.

Ig
@ IG, Seglad, Dydx, Naija Pikin and all, thanks for your good wishes

ladapo4luv

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2011
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
06 - 03 -2012
Thank you all.

May God keep us beyond the 17th of September, I will be attending the meeting then.

reddish

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2009
Doc's Request.
27-10-2009
IELTS Request
02-02-2010
File Transfer...
04-11-2009
Med's Request
07-06-2011
Med's Done....
11-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 -08- 2011
LANDED..........
Nov. 2011
[size=10pt]Congratulations to all those that received PR, MR, PPR, PER, .... etc[/size]

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Uuuuh good news left right and center........... ACCRa where u put name before. keep the steam. we pray for more of this...
@ VOA, Congratulations on the MR...... best of luck

@ Omobaba: Congrats bro on ur e-MR

@ Tekzem: congrats on ur PPR......

what is more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seems 90% of applicant to the offfice in Accra are Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
egrace62 said:
Uuuuh good news left right and center........... ACCRa where u put name before. keep the steam. we pray for more of this...
@ VOA, Congratulations on the MR...... best of luck

@ Omobaba: Congrats bro on ur e-MR

@ Tekzem: congrats on ur PPR......

what is more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it seems 90% of applicant to the offfice in Accra are Nigerians!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)
No way! I am sure there are more Ghanaians lurking around....me being one of them! ;D :p Mandie

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mandiebraxton said:
No way! I am sure there are more Ghanaians lurking around....me being one of them! ;D :p Mandie
really? ::)

TEZKEM

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2004
Doc's Request.
May 2004
AOR Received.
Other updates in 2006, 2007 and March 2010
IELTS Request
N/A (representations made)
Med's Request
June 2011
Med's Done....
July 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 2011
LANDED..........
7th December 2011 (Praise God)
TEZKEM said:
DRMONEY, SEGLAD, JADA, REDDISH AND ALL OTHERS THAT RECENTLY COLLECTED VISAS

Pls were you required to bring along an updated set of forms IM0008-Application for perm resident forms, additional family info, background info, economic class again with your passports?

My PR said i should update all these forms again. Could this be a mistake on their part?

Pls see sample here:

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
YOUR IMMIGRANT VISA(S) APPEAR READY TO BE ISSUED, IF THERE HAS BEEN NO CHANGE IN YOUR FAMILY CONFIGURATION. IF THERE HAVE BEEN ANY CHANGES, PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE BEFORE PROCEEDING.
You are requested to submit your passport(s) and documentation BY COURIER within 60 days to the Canadian High Commission so that we may issue your visa(s) and return your documentation to you. The visa will be valid for 6 months or until the expiry of your medical results (----------2012), whichever is earliest. You may also appear IN PERSON within 60 days at the Canadian High Commission in Accra any Monday, at 8:00 am, for visa collection. The visa will be issued the same day. You must bring this letter with you.
Please note that you are advised not to commit to any travel plans, purchase tickets, or take any irrevocable action such as selling property, or resign employment until you have received your immigrant visas.
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. As the principal applicant, you must also complete the Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]. Forms can be found at:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Updated family information: you must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM8 application form. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.
- PASSPORTS. Check that:
• There is an individual passport for each family member accompanying you to Canada. Children must have their own passport.
• Each passport is valid for at least 6 months.
• Each passport has sufficient free pages (two required for our visa, plus pages for any transit visa)
- TWO (2) PHOTOS FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER; these photographs must be taken with a WHITE BACKGROUND, not be stapled, glued or pinned (you can paperclip or attach them using an envelope). The photographs must be unblemished as they will be used to produce your Permanent Resident Card once you are in Canada. Photograph specifications are attached to this electronic message.
- A "pre-paid" courier return service in order that we can return the visa(s), passport(s) and documentation to you. The Canadian High Commission will NOT return passports by regular mail.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S) AND DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH A COPY OF THIS ELECTRONIC MESSAGE TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Accra
PO Box 1639
Accra, Ghana

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CITIZENS OF NIGERIA
E-Passport: We will only accept applications that include an e-passport. The Government of Nigeria has informed us that effective Dec 31, 2010 the older style of Nigerian Passport is no longer valid, regardless of the validity date on the passport. As we will only insert a visa in a passport with at least 6 months validity, we have stopped accepting the older style passport and require applicants to submit the new e-passport.
Regards,
Immigration Section - xxx
DRMONEY,
I need your response. You got your visa recently. What happened?. Thanks

loolo

Nov 24, 2010
N/A
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Sept 2011
AOR Received.
21 Dec 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon
Med's Request
31th Jan 2014
Med's Done....
15th Feb 2014
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
Dec 2014
What a good way of starting the week!
Congrats to everyone!!
VOA
DR MONEY
MOE
OMOBABA and others.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
Congrats to VOA, drmoney, OMOBABA, ralfee,

Goodness! Who else could I be leaving out in this elongating list? ??? ??? ???

Gods grace to the rest of us that are still waiting!

Cheers to you all! :)

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
To all who have received the MR,MRS,PPR,PER

Congratulations.

From your dearest Pa. Right!

Kcsider

Jan 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Looks like i have been missing in action on the forum for days now ;D ;D ;D

Am so happy with the latest rain of MR,PPR etc. To everyone who received MR,PER,PPR,VISA etc i say hearty congratulations ;D ;D ;D. Na BABA GOD do am

KcSider

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
My people,

Good news oooooo...

US$ is now more than CAD$ as at today. ;D

US$ 0.99991 = 1 CAD$

Of course this will boost our POF values for those of us who are yet to cross the rubicon :p :p :p

Meaning that we can transact with the easily available US$ in Naija for our CAD$

Thank God.